I am probably only Turk in here, ask me anything

I am probably only Turk in here, ask me anything

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-15 at 01.31.36.png (628x314, 234K)

do some people there worship wolves? ??

can you give back Constantinople

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

What's your favorite anime and when can we expect the next inevitable coup?

Attached: darjeeling_and_kay_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_nexas__26a17e889058117e1e4282c30d378acb.png (630x659, 228K)

not quite worshipping, wolf is holy animal for Turks which is before the islam. There are lots of myths etc. being Turk same as being the wolf.

to whom ? Today there is no pure greeks or etc. If you mean giving it to christians, well dude get over it

actually I follow the politics closely, there will be no more coup. Because of many conditions. Thats for sure.

btw I dont have partcular favorite (its hard to choose, but re zero was special for me because I started to watch anime with re zero -i know it s not the best or particularlly good- )

Do you agree with the war on Kurdistan?

Are you the kara boga guy?

why do your people suck so much at csgo? i fucking hate you

there is no kurdistan - yes I am triggered -
I am agree with killing pkk terrorists. I may sound racist or something but it is not race thing. they made suicade attacks and many variety of terrorism. they harmed reputetion of kurds in Turkey etc. If they want their own state I am not against it but they cant claimland in Turkey. neither kurds or turks wants this anyway.

What are your opinions on the Venetians?

because players playing at mostly in internet cafes etc. Still they are pretty noob though and toxic I suppose. anyway they are mostly teens or children

why all the trukish people I met in world of warcraft are huge raging faggots and also fucking dumb

>Venetians
they were cool guys, I respect any cultural heritage, and they taught to Turks many things like byzantines did.

turks who play mmorpg is very toxic mass, You cant imagine even irl they are dangerous. They are not neet, they are like western drug dealer but who palys wow or othe mmorpg. They does a lot of criminal shit, I know it sounds weird but thats the truth. Because of our special society they are like this

Are you triggered by the other turks (and probably proxyniggers) who spammed Jow Forums until you got rangebanned from that board?

Interesting, I'll take your word for it.

Re zero was good even though it's infested with normies, I think you would enjoy Kino's journey too.

Attached: kino 1526767885238.jpg (853x480, 59K)

with normal limitations noone can enter to Jow Forums from turkey not for just /pol
fucking niggers man,

is wikipedia unbanned yet

ty I will try , currently I am watching diamond tier stuff I just EVA finished etc. Since I have watched all recommended series I will watch kino too ty user

how does it feel like to live in a dictatorship?

Attached: 1531601161342.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Sadly, no . ofc we can reach it with simple tricks but still its big shame. Everytime a Turk misclicks to wikipedia we curse. About media in Turkey, internet is still safezone but tv and other common media is biased and full with propaganda.

turks are Arabs

I am not erdogan supporter I always vote against him but he is not dictator.
Yes its arguable but the word dictator comes from dictating something. as I know.
Erdogan didnt dictate anything majority of citizens choosed it.
when erdogan gain power Turkey's economy developed fastly so he has loyal voters and still in power. also he is clever leader for manipulating mass.

Its big insult for us and yes I know you are trolling bro. Fuck arabs, they are the reasons why Turkey is not new byzantine , or center of atraction. we could have many things but they took from us.

fuck, its pretty late in here I need to get up early.
I WONT ANSWER MORE
dont waste your times anons I am sory for leaving the thread like its bastard

How does it feel to leave your own thread like a coward?

Attached: IMG_20180707_185842.jpg (960x866, 73K)

What do you think about arabs

How are you posting here?

i love smokin hookah man >:)

Waht do you think about Jow Forums and its opinions towards the turks? and what about Jow Forums?

The Ottoman Empire was the greatest empire ever

reply to this post or Kurdistan will become real :^)

Attached: 1408664060197.png (210x229, 4K)

I have never experienced such a glum and depressed group of people as when I went to Turkey. Why is this?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee