THAT'S IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH YOU GUYS PUSHED ME TO THE FUCKING LIMIT. YOU DID IT...

THAT'S IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH YOU GUYS PUSHED ME TO THE FUCKING LIMIT. YOU DID IT... ALL OF YOU COULDN'T HANDLE YOURSELVES WITH THE TRAPS THE GAY ALICE THREADS AND THE FUCKING DEGENERACY THAT HAS SWEPT ACROSS THIS BOARD. YOU COULDN'T FUCKING CONTAIN YOURSELVES? WAS IT REALLY THAT HARD? ARE WE TURNING INTO ANOTHER /B/ DO YOU WANT US TO SUCCUMB TO THIS? REMEMBER IN OCTOBER WHEN WE HAD CHICHANON, KOTPOSTERS AND A FEW ANIME THREADS A HEALTHY PROPORTION BUT NOOOO SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE HAD TO RUIN THE FUN DIDN'T HE? WELL AREN'T YOU ASHAMED Jow Forums AREN'T ASHAMED OF ALL THE DEGENERACY YOU'VE CREATED? NO MORE FISH THREADS? NO MORE GENUINE BANTER? YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S IT FORM NOW ON I'M GOING TO LEAVE IF THIS BOARD HAS A SHIT RUN FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, DO YOU THINK HONK KANG FURRY WOULD BE PROUD? SNEKMAN? SHITPOST? user 2.0? IVAN? THE OG KOT POSTER? HUH? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY RIGHT REAL FUNNY... WELL I'LL SHOW YOU YOU FUCKING BASTARDS NO DEGENERACY SHOULD EVER COME ACROSS THIS BOARD AGAIN YOU GOT IT!? FOR THE FUCKING LAST TIME?!

DON'T MAKE ME POST THIS AGAIN YOU IMBECILES!

Attached: anger.png (225x225, 9K)

unbased post

Attached: gg64.jpg (484x426, 30K)

Jow Forums belongs to Alice now.

Cute anime, can I have her?

extremely unbased post

she's all yours sven

Attached: kkj8.jpg (733x669, 77K)

benis

ANIME RUINED THIS BOARD FAGGOT.

Thanks, I'll take good care of her!

>Jow Forums belongs to Alice now.
F-fuck, can I return it?!

Attached: 358.jpg (731x588, 68K)

I like you

why is he so angry owo

Attached: 1530571799916.png (1079x1225, 1.31M)

Are you aware that there are people in this world that can't think of anything genuinely funny or interesting to say, so they have to repost some asinine trash about someone's truck driving mother who has a medical condition that causes her to be fat? Half of the members in the Jow Forums for instance are some of those people. They are unoriginal sheep who get a chuckle out of reposting an overused, humorless quote that most people find annoying instead of entertaining. But they probably don't care about that. Oh well, I am not one of those people. I am 5'9" 190lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you post something like that in front of me. It will probably never happen though. You are probably all just internet funny guys. I doubt very seriously that you would post that in front of someone's face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh, I am sorry. You probably don't have a brain. I, on the other hand, will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to post that in front of someone I know.

Seriously what has happened within the past few months. I mean with the gay posting and shit, look I don't care if you're posting for shits and giggles or if you're an actual degenerate. Everyone in Jow Forums knows that posting lewd threads, gay threads, trap threads, and if XY then Z isn't gay r-right, is dead air. I don't care if you posting it for kicks, the sole purpose of you posting it yourself just goes to show how low people can stoop. Acting as if it's funny to ironically or unironically make fun of lewd shit is disgusting either way, it's not even funny anymore for anyone at all.

Initially, during the infancy of this board we had many more genuine OC and good shitposts but It's just fucking pointless now, I'm trying to revive a dead half decomposed horse at this point anyways. So the only thing I can do is have my two cents and leave for good. The whole basis of Jow Forums was TO NOT END UP LIKE /b/, but at this rate I won't be surprised one bit if within a few months we'll end up having FB, Instagram threads and traps etc making up 95% of the thread content; sitting on the front page while the remaining 5% dies slowly and painfully. Are we really going to succumb to this? We're not Jow Forums, not Jow Forums, not /b/, don't succumb to that level Jow Forums, actually make an effort to seriously contain yourselves when you post a thread. Jow Forums has turned into a worse state than /trash/ I might as well fucking browse buzzfeed instead of this mental popcorn; useless filler that only does the bare minimum in just making people barely content at best.

Has there really been any good threads, that we can remember within the past month? Any significant OC? Anything? Because for the life of me, I can't even think of a fucking good moment within the last several months. Look, I understand that there will always be shitty threads and common posters like the twink finn boy, the honk kang furry, the kotposters who will fill the board with it's daily dose.

This isn't a shitpost i'm actually on the fringes of fucking leaving

to all you haters

Jow Forums is great

Attached: my opinion.jpg (2560x1296, 927K)

get trolled

Attached: 1530476662645.png (404x404, 136K)

the only solution is to generate the content you want op. simple

no complaining about it is the best way to go

eternally unbased

SMOOCH

Based someone needs to fucking dox alice and show her that we will not stand for /b/ teir cancer

I think we should just leave them alone to do whatever they want because theyre not really hurting anyway. cant cook for her fucking life though.

>theyre not hurting anyone
Brah she brought a bunch of newfag orbiters from /b/

I also feel that the decent part of this board died when the namefags stopped coming. Sure most of the name fags were cancer but alot of them were funny/interesting like chicanon memeboi and coconut. The only remnants of the glory days are cirno spammers. And the classic namefag poster is replacing the old funny name fags we used to have. This is only one thin peice if the pie though and its one of my many thoughts on the subject. This board used to be so unique and different becuase it was like a merger of all the other boards. It had frogspammsers from qa weebs from jp and s4s and the best bantz always came from the int immigrants. We also had i hint if pol which kind off made us less neuratic then the other boards Idk man it just declined in quality. If i had to set a golden age it would be between august 2017 to march 2018. But then it hit the dark ages at late june

I didn't get to see that transition because I took a break due to life but all in all what do you really expect you know? Are there even any mods or janitors on this board?

kill yourself