Why is Japan so heckin' cool?!

Why is Japan so heckin' cool?!

Attached: 131906563.jpg (3600x2340, 1.57M)

Because it is exotic and far away and you have never been there?!

Attached: 1511407842128.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Massive let down

Yes, exactly! ;_;

samurais and stuff

mod fear the samurai

no nigs

I've been there. it's cool.
Their culture respects craftmanship and national pride so there is a lot to like. But ritualistic Zen craftmanship has no place in a modern profit based society and their government is harsh and conservative. So it starts to feel a bit fake after a while. Still beautiful though.

America is much better.

The Florida Keys: Sunshine. Gorgeous beaches. Take a chance. Live the moment.

what is okinawa?

I suppose everywhere looks cool until you go there and find out for sure!

Attached: 1514514810431.jpg (375x344, 64K)

No kiwis

Interesting opinion.
tru

True

because JAV

kill yourself

Fisher-Price My First Jow Forums Post

This

It's suffocating, you nigger.

>you nigger

it glows in the dark

you heard it here folks

fake jap

What makes me fake? Do you assume that of all Japanese people who post here?

yes

Okay -_-

Actually yea I always assume anyone posting with a Japanese flag is an english teacher or foreigner.

based leaf

s44135
just post your eye and a passport with timestamp

Oops its 3am typing with 1 hand cause laying down meant for

Nigger no longer means what it used to mean

Attached: 1530733023813.jpg (267x200, 15K)

It reeks of /v/ babby poster

Attached: 1496874413990.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

English is really hard for japs to learn, except in shonen anime for some reason. And there's a US military base there, so we assume anyone's either a soldier or an english teacher in Japan.

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 14K)

>tfw not being japanese

This is not fair!

Attached: 1531559392369.jpg (472x472, 14K)

but you're already the master race, my IBERIAN brother! Why would you wish for anything else?

Attached: 1415395067698.jpg (300x310, 56K)

Throw MORE BOMBS there USA !!! It will become ever more HECKIN COOL !!! Attack Japan Again !!!

USA IS A REPUBLIC OF MONSTERS

Shut up I hate my race and my culture and my History. My country is not relevant anymore, my language is awful and only spoken in third world countries and we are full of spics, niggers and muslims and the average spaniard is fucking retarded.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Attached: 1531560654156.gif (480x270, 675K)

>filthy niggers and sandniggers sullying my proud white homeland

UNACCEPTABLE! MAKE IBERIA GREAT AGAIN!!!! dump em all in Portugal. I bet nobody would notice.

watch Varg's video on Japan
also your post was very cringey

It's so easy for you to love your own country and his History because Murica is basically the most rich and powerful country and despite the niggers and leftists you could be proud of your motherland.

But for someone living in a country that is mostly irrelevant, with to many retarded people around and a History of mostly failures it's difficult to love the own country. I don't like any aspects of my country so that's it.

Btw Japan > USA > other countries.

I'm not American
also one thing you should also know is that Democrats and republicans are same thing
leftists are just a Boogeyman man word you Jow Forumstards use and ignore America's true problems

lazy trash person