How come every thread i talk about alice and getting mad about people calling me a ponyniger gets like 200 replies but...

How come every thread i talk about alice and getting mad about people calling me a ponyniger gets like 200 replies but my good threads only get like ten

Attached: 1492115199551.png (239x211, 9K)

Attached: eksdee.png (524x201, 38K)

PONYNIGGER

Front pagejnt

>my good threads
[citation needed]

Yeah like my kekistani general threads

good meme

Ikr

cause we are all alice orbiters at heart

she IS pretty cute desu

H-hey Newfag, maybe it's b-because I provide an actual service and form of OC w-where as you add nothing t-to the discorse?

Here's the thing buddy: If you are gettin' ten replies? Your threads aren't good.

Attached: 0kR6ePQ.jpg (500x500, 31K)

because you're just a ponynigger

But my troll threads about you get alot of replies so they cant be good lmao. Also saw you in a bikini and your an ugly thot bitch cunt

>calling memeboi a newfag
bitch ur gonna die now just u wait you're asking to get ur shit fucked

He hasn't even been here for a year

Ikr
Fuck off ill come after you too

t newfag

oh that what a autistic would say

Attached: 6e8.jpg (680x299, 13K)

BASED

People like trash. Checks out.

He's so new he d-doesn't even know how to shitpost.

Yes d-dear, that's because for s-some god awful reason, I attract a lot of attention.

Congratulations. Even when you just steal my name, I do better than you.

Barely half a year!

Attached: 1WOy4KT.png (960x563, 655K)

HOLY SHIT NEW FAG PONYNIGGER UNDERAGED AND THIS FUCK YOU YOU GUYS KEEP CALLING ME THINGS I AM NIT STFU

Un like you i dont shit post lol

and that is what a autistic kid would say

Also i was here fir 8 months

Yes, you c-can't call your posts shitposts as shit is s-still good for something in the form of manure.

Attached: themadman.jpg (396x367, 32K)

As I s-said, barely half a year.

Attached: Rkc1QQh.png (500x424, 275K)

>NIT

now i got you there that is over half a year

Why do you use pics of yourself as reaction images?

>no punctuation

fuck off retard

S-sure, but just barely.

T-this IS a reaction image.

Nah, t-this is too amusing. People said I s-should explore the board, after all~

Attached: WIN_20180618_18_42_34_Pro.jpg (1344x756, 249K)

No it’s just a picture of you in a silly outfit, cringe

Attached: 1527185402535.gif (499x499, 747K)

its not a reaction image newfag its an old meme

Attached: 1528508241483.png (1280x720, 863K)

I have created a powerfull superwepon for later use thanks to this threads hy7u8ibjmnb8 hyu hyu 7hyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyu7hyuhyurtvhyfbg56yhc

Attached: 300px-El_Homo.png (300x225, 80K)

Then what else are you good for

oh jesus

>8 months is long enough to not be considered a newfag

what timeline is this

Attached: 1311894526407.png (800x600, 576K)

The w-worst of all possible worlds.

Good for? On an imageboard? I t-think if you want value, you should look elsewhere.

Attached: 8K7mjyj.jpg (850x708, 143K)

Lol id atleast think youd post some dank anf funny shit other than shitty cooking threads also everyone on this board other then your beta orbiters hates you i know i may be no charmer but my trip fag persona is a normie autisitc kid, of course its gonna get backlash thats the fucking point. But the fact that you think your making Jow Forumsa better place, that you think your a "good poster" is absolutely fucking absurd. Your a fucking neuratic attention whore who literally cant handle the bants. You ban people from your stream for questioning your gender. How much of a fucking insecure hag are you srsly memeboi can take more bants then you. I seriously hope you fucking doxxed and harassed one of these days, maybe one day youll learn its not ok to ruin boards by bringing your btard orbiters everywhere. your not even that good looking either not even somthing i can fap too. Seriously fuck you from the bottom of my heart fuck you

wow internet really is serious business

>navysealscopypasta.jpg

Ikr

ALSO CHANGE YOUR FUCKING NAME YOUR NOT POSTING IN A PONYNIGGER THREAD FUCK YOU YOU PROVS WANT TO THO CAUSE YOUR A FAGGOT LOL

Because they are cancer, friend.

no