What happened to commies?

Attached: 37160966_837079719830552_8761652044533596160_n[2].jpg (674x960, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
i.4cdn.org/gif/1531322725049.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where it say that they are commies?

there were pics of the communist party there organizing the protest

and lets be frank, trannies are all commie

honestly I'm just glad that the degenerates picked up the commie cause so that we can get rid of both evils at once when their reckoning comes

da comulizm runs srong
we just have to wait for carl marks to fail

Jow Forums must realize real faggots are not cute.

except maybe nip ones

They would all be in prison in a communist country.

these are not communist people

Attached: 1529961023924.png (520x693, 680K)

yeah, cuz they still have food.

Attached: 1451708416802.jpg (650x609, 32K)

pics of lies

no cause they dont have any honor as any man in west countries

Attached: 1527815347955s.jpg (218x250, 8K)

nothing, the problem is Americans have to see everything black and white, so everyone is either a "commie" or a good guy. sadly, you seem to go with it, Fernando

Actually sir, all such American posts are made by Russians with proxies.

that photo must be some kind of shop right? it literally looks like a Jow Forums caricature

Attached: cb2x5oqqt94z.jpg (1920x1080, 695K)

>eastern dogs are so honorable they need dashcams to prevent the insurance fraud

Attached: 1519860767312.jpg (700x540, 43K)

They're not "real faggots". Only leftists fags do that. They somehow think their sexuality is something that everyone should know about and dress like multicolored trash bags to be easily recognized, kinda like how poison dart frogs in the tropics have many colors. But not only leftists fags do that, feminists, degenerates, they all wear lots of colors by dying their hairs or wearing indecent clothes. They're just doing it for the attention.

Non-leftists gays tend to dress normally, as they're intelligent enought to realize that nobody care about the ammount of dicks they suck in their bed.

define leftist
Is it just feminism and dressing degenerate?

It's when you think the whole world should owe you attention because you're a woman/gay/black/poor/whatever

that's not main thing that makes someone a leftist
most leftists are not like that
even most Democrat voters in US dont think like that

>where it say
>that's not main thing
>most Democrat voters in US
is english not your first language or something? why do you have an american flag?

>wanting perfect grammar
Go back to R eddit

They do. In anglo countries at least, identity politics is an enormous part of the modern left views.

it's not that
i just think that if you're an illegal or something, you're not being entirely objective in this argument. of course nobody's entirely objective, but people should know where you're coming from.

loud minority
I criticize both the right and left

>I criticize both the right and left
oh yeah? are you this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
>loud minority
so that means they have influence and are noteworthy, even though most people disagree with them. the aristocracy was always a minority and yet they were always more important than the masses.

Loud minorities are still the ones that speak for a party, and when they're inside a movement, they convert the rest to their beliefs.

reich wing propaganda taking pictures of the trannie section

Go back to your K-pop Generals Tbh. for your question no and yes
leftism is a political position not a movement or party
sjws, they have achieved a lot by being loud like non gender on driver license but they will never be liked by the majority of people

i'm sorry could you repeat that but in intelligible english? seriously dude, where are you from? did you get to america last month?

sorry having problems sleeping so I'm just saying whatever comes to head because there's not much to do

your still gay tho

Faggots BTFO

what exactly have i said that you have a problem with? or are you infering my position based on previous posts like some faggot redditor going through my account's posting history because i made you mad?

It doesn't matter if every leftists do not like them, as long as they're still the ones that have the biggest voice amongst them it is only a matter of time before they completly turn the left to their identity politics.

The bolshevists were a minority compared to the mensheviks during the first days of the USSR, but because the bolshs were far more louder and prouder than the mens (which prefered to remain civil), they managed to turn the population for their causes.

actually my English is perfect even while I'm having sleeping problems and can't think we'll
eat shit and die
left vs right is like all you think about
no matter who wins we will still have all the wars going around and other bad things
identify politics are bad and stupid but so is other stuff

but the mainstream gop also hates identity politics and avoids it. have you ever heard the mainstream gop (politicians or pundits) talk about white people as a group they represent? it's never happened

so what do you think about the fact that the party who supports your stupid wars and supports capitalist corporate interests over regular people also hates identity politics? shouldn't they be in favor of identity politics according to your worldview?

both parties support stupid wars and supports capitalist corporate interests over regular people
and you are talking about irrelevant stuff

>both parties support stupid wars and supports capitalist corporate interests over regular people
that's true. but one party is in favor of identity politics and one isn't. why do you think that is?
>and you are talking about irrelevant stuff
what do you mean?

I miss the bipolar bisexual furry proxyfag tankie

why this is?
because it is. doesn't mean it's smart to support republican party just because they are right in one thing

lel, you thought i was drumming up support for the republican party this whole time? lmao

>because it is
very convincing analysis

no?
I think you just overreacting on this
I don't take politics seriously
you do and you say stupid and irrelevant stuff because of it

hey what can you do, i care about stuff you don't. sorry

you care about retarded stuff
people who are obsessed with politics are sheep

>sheep
great stuff. you should post this on facebook, i'm sure the inflow of likes will be hot and heavy

you think you sound smart but no.
I'll write 40 words on why you are pathetic but I'm too tired for that
good day to you,dumb sheep

Attached: 1471259864202.png.cf.png (476x399, 64K)

good day friendo, i look forward to the next time you embarrass yourself while talking to me

Attached: IMG_20180715_092733.jpg (1365x2048, 446K)

>embarrass yourself
no. You always say dumb stuff because you are biased and a sheep who worships to plastic surgery people who only exist to promote products
Pic related is you

Attached: 1531293156391.jpg (221x221, 7K)

uuuh, right
i'll make sure i reflect on the lessons you taught me

Attached: IMG_20180617_201117.jpg (1306x2048, 360K)

all this thread was just me trying to explain to a French fag that leftist doesn't just mean someone who dresses as a degen and feminism
Leftism and right wing is mostly suppose to be economical but you fags make all about social
now good day,i need to get sleep

i.4cdn.org/gif/1531322725049.webm

You faggots are overthinking this. The only valid political parole is "Shoot the tranny!".
Btw OP is wrong. Faggotry was legal in SFRJ since the 70's, but cops and people would still beat you for dressing like a woman in public.

yeah good job buddy.
"leftist" is a term of convenience. people use it because most neurotypical folk would understand what you were getting at when you say "leftist" based on the context. everybody knows that when you say "leftist" you're not using the proper historical and political meaning of the word.

is this late stage capitalism

actually you're wrong
I am using historical proper meaning
Jow Forumstards don't
Karl Marx was anti nigger and anti feminism, does that mean he was right winger? D:

okay, now i'm sure you barely even understand english

Kot