Are there any other sploosh-o-matic figs here ?...

are there any other sploosh-o-matic figs here ?? the splash-o-matic has been the most popular and dominating splasher for a very long time ever since it surpassed the splish-o-matic in 2009 but they arent very reliable since most models you find are 5 or more years old as they slowed down production, their piston pumps have began to worn out and i have seen many peoples splash-o-matics jam and stop working during a match and i dunk on them with the sploosh-o-matic .
the sploosh-o-matic has a wierd controlled burst feature that many people fear and arent good with so they stick with their splash-o-matic but a controlled "sploosh" as it is called in the trade is very accurate n will let u splosh many goals ^_______^
just yesterday i scored a splosh in the hole with my sploosh-o-matic and won the match for my frens it felt almost like i was cheating with how good the sploosh-o-matic is

Attached: heavy rain.webm (640x480, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1531322725049.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this a hotglue joke

no sploshing is a very good sport to playwjth ur frens where u get funny and nice splished and splashes in the goal and u win nice ^--^^^^

sploosh

Attached: pal drinking his milk.webm (640x480, 218K)

scoopity woop

ive heard of the scoopity-o-whoopity-matics ,, they are very rare and have huge sploshing capabilities because of their high pressure super blasts with large sploosh volumes, ive only ever seen one and it was scary its splooshing scored a goal almost every time it was a monster splasher !!
me and my frens did develop a plan to a C formation around him and he got splooshed and with the scoopity-o-whoop-matic the recooperation time is venry long he was out for almost the whole game and it was whoooo !! big win , i wish i had a scoopity-o-whoo-matic though very nice splosher

scoopity woop

that reminds me fren of another time i saw a scoopity-o-whoop-matic in a profesional team it was team lel vs team splooshers and they both had scoopers on their crown position of their goal side and the scoopers splosh is very large and they sploshed a goal shot away everytime they just had to shoot down and the splosh water would sploosh the goal splashes and they had mastered the water tension they could bead up all the splooshes and create a rare hyper sploosh and both teams built up a hyper sploosh and then team lel shot their hyper sploosh but then team splooshers shot their hyper sploosh and it create a super massive splash in the centre and both teams got a huge 100 splosh goals !! it was an insane splash and everyone got splooshed and wet it was very crazy they must have modded their scoopers with hydraulic injectors for extra splooshing when the scoop comes down their modded ball bearing enhanced sploosh tunnel

what do you guys think of my compact-fitted sloosher-o-matic ,, it is a very light and useful splooshr to sploosh on the sidelines when u are tryin to line up a sploosh goal because of its compactness and light volume it lasts a long time without refilling so you can get distraction decoy splooshes off any time foor the whole match ive gotten many splooshes with this as an aid !!

Attached: 20160326121705750.jpg (500x500, 24K)

i was once very lucky to have won a sponsored match and i went to splooshers co factories to see how they make their splashers !
these are the splunkers they use to pressurise super splash water into their tanks, these are very expensive to get but their extra splooshed pressure gives u a very powerful splash when u need it in game
tey use blow moulding to create their HIPs tanks n they sploosh water inside of it ,, it was very coo l to see it in action and how controlled the splashing was , being all contained inside the tank . i got a couple of free sampples from the factories and their splashing potential was insane !! it is very satisfying to use a super sploosh to score goals and it really does splash everything in its way

Attached: iStock_000011415397_72.jpg (800x536, 366K)

one time i had a very nasty splash match the other team had lost their entire splashing season and they got illegal magnetic pumps and the splashing was devestating
they even combined all their super splashes into a hyper sploosh which should be imposible without a scoopity-o-whoo-matic and they endded up blasting away a wooden fence in the arena and my frend got a nasty bruise on his leg because he got splooshed like 10 feet away the other team was instantly dqd for the nasty splooshing it was insane !!

Based {s4s} poster.

this is a very rare green-splosher-o-matic slopper-2000, an incredibly compact gun that sploshes at 2000 ml / s, they empty very fast they were designed for u to have a lot saved up during a mathc os u dont need to refill anythigng and have a load of disposal super sploshes but the supersploshboys company went bankrupt and only a few were made so they can only be used in a match as a last effort super splosh that is incredibly strong

Attached: TTA3853-Green-Uzi-Watergun-01-323x520.jpg (323x520, 26K)

that's a water pistol though not a fig

it isnt a fig indeed it is a green-spolsher-o-matic slopper-2000 modleled after an uzi gun and it is super stron g a fren once let me shoot with it, it was the strongest splosh ive ever felt ! possibly strongter than a hyper splosh from a scoopity-o-whoop-matic with modded magnetic bearing pumps and a brushed super motor !

this is possibly my favourite super sploshed aqua-blaster my the aqua company, it comes with a high capacity strong tank that can have super high presure water put in it than can be super injected into the aqua sploosh accelerator that results in a very powerful sploosh and it is very high capacity its almost as if it never rusn out letting you score a huge loads oof goals when you slam super sploshes, ive once gotten 26 goals with a succesful super splosh

Attached: 232927-Medium-Aqua-Blaster.jpg (320x320, 16K)

has anyone ever seen a textured sploosh cannon component ?? the ridges and waves from the texture lets sploosh water build up tension so that twhen it leaves the cannon it is one huge sploosh cannon that can travel insane distances for huge long distance goals ,, ive seen a couple fibreglass reinforced ones because the water tension friction and huge pressures on the compression textures puts stress on the sploosh cannon which could destroy it but tthe fibreglass makes it very strong
i wish i could have one because me and my fren team are quiet weak to long distances splashes so a countering super splosh cannon blaster would give us some way of countering in and long distance scoring when splash traps are set up and they have a fortified defending postition around their super goal it is very hard to sploosh a sploosh cannon shot letting us get a couple of goals to climb over the other teams score for a win when they have a good lead and are playing defensively

has anyone ever tried to chemiclaly treat their sploosh pumps with mhm sips before ?? i heard that it energises the hydraulics and valves because it speeds up the antioxidation process because they cme out the factory with oxidation from their buffing treating process letting youget very powerful splooshes but importantly a more crisp and cleaner sploosh, this is great for old splash-o-matcis whose pumps are at risk of jamming and running dry so they stop working midmatch,

i love you jellysquishe

also a reminder to tune into the grand splash cup tommorow at 15:00, team lels back at it again

I love you jellysquishe

i love you jellysquishe

i love you jellysquishe

i love you jellysquishe

splooosh... splash

sploosh-FG what now OP

Attached: spooosh.jpg (300x424, 19K)

Very poor thread

haha nice sploosh hose
its very hard to find any arenas with spigots fit for sploosh hose nowadays tho, people dont like playing against them cuz they r realy powerful, never run out of splooshing water and have high pressure splooshes, very hard to counter but i see that that is a rare vintage sploosh hose made by the now bankrupt supersplooshboys, hoses have seen better days but it is a nice collectors item or if u r splooshing with friends with no rules, overall nice splasher

i dnt understand why u splash-o-matic figs get so mad about sploosh-o-matic !! splash-o-matics have been revolutionary and a powerhouse for nearly a decade but they have gone past their prime admit it, no new ones are being made a lot of the ones u buy from sploosh stores are broken and old, sploosh-o-matic may have a differnet paradigm of operation from splash-o-matic but the splooshing is about the same and they are newer with better material science so they last a lot longer, its all just facts,

has anyone ever scored a super sploosh into a goal with a sploosh axe before ?? it is very difficult to get behind the enemies and axe their goal without getting splooshed very easily but with proper sploosh shields, movement, covering fire from team matres and position intelligence u can score massive goals with the axe, oncemy friend splooshed a huge 87 goal sploosh with an axe !! it was mentlel , probably the hardest but fastest way to score goals, requires the whole team cordinated tho so u have weak defence but a strong offence is a strong defence lole !!

does anyone have any spare splooshboys super absorbent sploosh shield with orichalcum reinforcement ?? my old shield broke to a super cannon sploosh blast it got a big crack, i ddefinintely need a reinforced shield i dont want my shield to break again
after my shield broke i could defend myself from the sploosh sprinkler traps which the other team specialized in and completely splashed me, i was the right side grotto defender and they blasted me then planted several sprinkleys splooshers in the goal and managed to score 450 sploosh goals in a minute, fair to say we lost

where s the cheapest place to get sploosh mine traps ?? in my local arena there is a super dangerous but useful sploosh tunnel that is very useful to control, having a few sploosh mine traps to block the place by creating huge splooshes would be useful but sploosh mine tanks are expensive to buy, i would like some of the glassfibre reinforced once that can be used manyt times as i splash on a budget right now

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.22.[640x480].[FB9A003B].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_15.17_[2017.07.26_10.30.00].jpg (640x480, 208K)

come on theres gotta be more splashboys out there

Attached: 1499447497794.webm (640x480, 204K)

sploosh

atomic sploosh

Attached: Madeira-Big-Wave-surfmadeira.jpg (553x311, 45K)

holy smokes where did this sploosh happen?
i need to know more

splash

i just found a limited edition skyrim branded splash-o-matic in an oxfam charity shop and managed to cop it for five quid , it is a real gamer steal and ive looked it up online and it turns out these models of tthe splash-o-matic were refurbished splash-o-matics with a different modded trigger system which has spring loaded kinetic feedback and an experimental sploosh injector that vibrated with resonance of the whole model to create a massive sploosh vibration that causes the whole sploosh being shot out to sprinkle, effectively turning it into a shotgun
ive tested it out but it didnt shoot out like a shotgun as ive read up, turns out as the models have worn out (as mine has) the harmonic frequency of the splash-o-matic changes and the vibrator doesnt vibrate at the same harmonic frequency so it does very little which is dissapointing
i was hoping that this splash-o-matic could have been used for huge close range fortification batltes as a shotgun splosh would be really effective and splash all my lelenmies, it could probably score a lot of goals too with a single blast

madeira, very unsafe

very scary but very interesting
how did it happen, im guessing some madman got a modded hose in one of those old sploosh arenas and it was one of those reserve camel hoses that have elastic huge cavities to hold water in and tight holes between those cavities to let water through, he must have been splooshing and the end got blocked so the whole hose built up with water and despite the impressive strength of the reserve camel hose elastic it exploded creating this devastating sploosh
i will research into this more to see if this could be an effective strategy, splooshing an entire playfield in old spigot housed hose arenas

do you know anything else, was that match set up by a sploosh organisation who would have logged the event or was it just a scrim between sploosh athletes ? this is a very rare event ive thrown a couple of messages out and information on it is scarce because many people are afraid of researching into that day, it is truly scary tho, apparently 10 people got knee bruises and one even needed to get a band aid, pure terminal wetness

you are leaving me clencing my seat i need to know more
this is of grand importance in splooshing history
if i could contact sploosh laboratories maybe this tidal sploosh could somehow be re-enacted inside a new sploosher
perhaps a huge vacuum that sucks up all the water on the ground and stores it in a sploosh tank that will let you tidal sploosh the opposition in the late game that could really make games exciting and tense as such an event is massive

rogue sploosh

Attached: rogue-wave-final.jpg (1042x502, 65K)

you are being very cryptic
if you have any concrete information i really will give you a good share of the money i will get from working with sploosh labs and creating a tidal sploosh patent, please give info its for your own benefit

I can't tell if this is a Splatoon shitpost or if OP is actually disabled

ive never played splatoon but it looks like a good virtual video game of the sploosh supersport, the sploshinf of the ink is there but it isnt sploosh itself, the rules are completely different, in splatoon you ink as much of the map as you can and you can only swim on ur ink colour, in sploosh you must work together as a team to push through enemy offences and defencens to try and sploosh as much water with as much force in their goal as possible and you get a certain amount of goal points for how much water and how powerful the sploosh force was, you can sploosh the ground to "ink" it and have ur enemies slip and sploosh unknowingly as you can set up sploosh traps and make the ground slippy but that requires great coordiantion with ur team so ur team doesnt get splooshed by lack of knowledge, communication of intel of your own traps, your enemies traps and everyones position as well as equipment is critical

Reminder that the sploosh-o-matic is a cheap Chinese knock off of the glorious nippon Zozzle-mechi

sploosh-o-matic is a revolution in material science from sploosh laboratories, it features the best tool steel reinforced solid plastic with tight craftsmanship to protect the complicated circuitry of the sploosh injector in it all while bein lightweight and very tough, it is increasingly become the standard sploosher of choice for the assault position in sploosh teams across the world.
do not speak ill of it, the zozzle-mechi is a complete different sploosher. in operation it is more similar to the scoopity-o-whoop slosh-6000 that is a very high kinetic force brute sploosher while the sploosh-o-matic is an evolution of the previously dominating splash-o-matic
the zozzle-mechi is very good tho i can admit, the japanese zozzle-mechi maining teams definitely did well last season and im excited what techniques and mods they will have for this late summers season

i must say tho watch out for the chinese bootlegs of the sploosh-o-matic, they have been rampant on online retailers for half the price and they look and weight the same but they are absolutely not the same, they use fake weights inside and the injector is just a cheap tube connecting the tank to the cannon splosher, there is no injector it operates by gravity like the prototype sloshers from 2002!
ive seen many kids who dont know what they got lose games because of how poor these chinese knock offs are

just found 5 more listings for fake sploosh-o-matics
mad

is anyone in to buy some vintage splash-o-matics ? when refurbished with sploosh-o-matic parts they can see be servicable and have the same design and look and operation that people are used it so it may still be useful to still have a couple around, i even have some spare sploosh injectors if you wanna buy some

im still up for selling them if anyone wans them

me and Jow Forums riding our vintage sloshe-o-tronic 2005

Attached: tumblr_mdzh27345q1r4lv3u.gif (360x270, 473K)