19 degrees in Denmark. I honestly think I am going to pass out or die from this heat

19 degrees in Denmark. I honestly think I am going to pass out or die from this heat.

How the fuck does all of you foreignfags deal with this shit in your sauna-countries?

Attached: 1408041554579.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBgJniAF7cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

19 degrees is slightly coolish

Try 50 degress champ
You will love it

Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou
33°C here

god i wish it was 19°
it's supposed to reach 36° today

youtube.com/watch?v=rBgJniAF7cI

Drink literally gallons of water, wear a bandanna, stay out of the sun as much as you can, and keep moving( your body only cools properly when you are moving). I commute on my bicycle 22 miles a day and work out doors 8 hours a day in 30+. Honestly you just get used to being soaked in sweat all the time.

I'm staying inside until we reach christmas

haha it's funny because 19 celsius is a very cool and pleasant room temperature day

lol, can't handle the heat.

19 degrees is fuckin cold bro
25 is comfy

Are you in full winter clothing?

Shit 19°C is comfy af. You deserve heat stroke.
t. Floridian

Attached: 1531502951076.jpg (167x263, 18K)

Im leaving to Florida today to do a product demonstration for my company. I can't talk about it, but it involves me lifting really heavys stuff in a feild for 3 days. What am I in for?

Expect +80% humidity, +85°F days that only drop to 75 at night, and lots of rain.

bring a gallon jug of water and make sure you have somewhere to refill it at

Mosquitoes, and lots of em.

Attached: Brian Stelter 142.jpg (618x412, 167K)

try having 45 degrees in summer

Damn. I forgot mosquitos existed, because they are not bad here. Fuck this is going to suck.

Just remember that mosquitoes are genetically weak to fire. Carry a flamethrower, and show them who's boss.

Attached: Brian Stelter 062.png (448x458, 269K)

Get some dry ice. Mosquitos get attracted to it since they use carbon dioxide to find people.

you are like baby, watch this
>94 Fahrenheit

Attached: image.jpg (261x243, 18K)

19 C is comfy as fuck

How can you pass out at 19 C ? Like, does that means you could go shirtless at 5 or -1 ?

Wtf is wrong with you ? The average here on Fortaleza is 29 C and im already feeling cooly cozy at a rainy 26 day.

Damn you frosty cunts

Attached: 1484590683924.jpg (600x583, 226K)

im in croatia right now and its 30C while in poland its 10C and rainin all day