Help patrol a thot

So I was recently involved with a co-worker. Long story short she ended up being a liar, attention whore, slut coal burner.
I've thought about what's the right thing to do and I want to fuck with her head, shame her by sending lulzy memes to her work email so she can think about what she's done.
I don't need a moral lecture or psychological analysis so please refrain. I accept responsibility for my part in this debauchle but Idc she deserves to be shit on for spreading misery.
What I'm asking is if you could post the funniest, best coal burner, anti miscegenation, race traitor memes you have or know of. Thank you

Attached: IMG_20180715_085426.png (1080x1260, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

study.com/academy/lesson/safie-in-frankenstein.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no wonder youre a virgin

lol u mad /b/ro

Wow epic post

Yeah I'm mad obviously spare me the cliche keyboard jockey responses.

100% this woman doesnt like you because of something you done and youre acting out like a typical r9k autist

Yes, You're right. My idealism caused me to reject her in the beginning because I correctly suspected kike media indoctrination, feminism and the niggertainment industry poisoned her mind and soul. We sent 8 hours a day together so it's hard not to develop rapport, there was something there but it turned bad. I never called her names though, it could have went differently but she made her choices and now she can pay for them.

virgin

I thought this was bant not white knighting. Dont get it mistaken, I pulled away from her not the other way around. This slut can get meme nuked for her behavior. Who the fuck tries to bang multiple dudes at the work place? A thot who deserves to be patrolled.

virgin

>kike media indoctrination, feminism and the niggertainment industry poisoned her mind and soul.
Jews, blacks and feminist are far more intelligent then you and have made better art then you have

is this thread bait?

Feminist art? Lol what. Seriously white knighting and defending thots is beta male behavior. I forgot that internet trolls are virgins that like to call anonymous people virgins so they can feel better about being virgins.

Rape and kill to establish dominance.

And it's than* you not then. So big brained.

troll better virgin

Holy fucking shit you ignorant piece of fucking shit, ever heard of Virginia Woolfe? She is considered one of the best writers of all time. What about Frankenstein? That has feminist themes. Why don’t you go suck /lgbt/‘s cock like the ignorant fucking Jow Forumstard you are

What are the feminist themes of Frankenstein?

Yeah the whore I dated isn't a writer. And we're at 4th wave feminism now. Yeah thanks for confirming Jow Forums consists of permatriggered leftists

troll better virgin

“‘I have a pretty present for my Victor— to- morrow he shall have it.’ And when, on the morrow, she presented Elizabeth to me as her promised gift, I, with childish seriousness, interpreted her words literally and looked upon Elizabeth as mine—mine to protect, love, and cherish. All praises bestowed on her I received as made to a possession of my own”

“Great God! Why did I not then expire! Why am I here to relate the destruction of the best hope and the purest crea- ture on earth? She was there, lifeless and inanimate, thrown across the bed, her head hanging down and her pale and distorted features half covered by her hair. Everywhere I turn I see the same figure— her bloodless arms and relaxed form flung by the murderer on its bridal bier. Could I be- hold this and live? Alas! Life is obstinate and clings closest”

The monster tells Victor:"You must create a female for me with whom I can live in the interchange of those sympathies necessary for my being."

study.com/academy/lesson/safie-in-frankenstein.html

Please keep in mind her mother wrote the vindication on women’s rights, and there are many references to Paradise Lost therefore to Adam and Eve. Also, it is about a man giving birth to a monster and written while Shelly was pregnant.

Yeah I'm not here to troll, have a nice life on cuck island though.

>cuck
you just gave yourself permavirgin status, again, troll better

Cool go do college speeches now, this isn't a thread on the history of feminism. I read that book too it wasn't that good.

White boy is seething

*Yawn"

Oh, he mad.

Attached: 1526350231283.jpg (320x412, 72K)

“I must say also a few words to you, my dear cousin, of little darling William. I wish you could see him; he is very tall of his age, with sweet laughing blue eyes, dark eyelashes, and curling hair. When he smiles, two little dimples appear on each cheek, which are rosy with health. He has already had one or two little wives, but Louisa Biron is his favourite, a pretty little girl of five years of age. ”

“But he has already recovered his spirits, and is reported to be on the point of marrying a lively pretty Frenchwoman, Madame Tavernier. She is a widow, and much older than Manoir; but she is very much admired, and a favourite with everybody.”

“Although her disposition was gay and in many respects inconsiderate, yet she paid the greatest attention to every gesture of my aunt. She thought her the model of all excellence and endeavoured to imitate her phraseology and manners, so that even now she often reminds me of her.”

Well it is clearly because you didn’t understand it

permavirgin

Attached: 1500636099766.jpg (962x545, 110K)

Attached: 1500642321936.jpg (1024x816, 87K)