Are you going to Church tonight?

Are you going to Church tonight?

Attached: 1528653972324.png (818x872, 32K)

There are no churches in Sweden. Religion has been illegal since 1996.

Synagogues are still legal.

No need.

No. Did you miss the mass execution of religious figures back in 98'? Imams and rabbis were not spared.

Yes to burn it down

Why would i?

Tbh the only reason I'm going is because I haven't been since March and the other day one of the church leaders bumped into me in the petrol station as I was buying a bottle of whisky. It was incredibly awkward and I felt a little bit guilty. The vicar is probably going to wonder where I've been, I've not been because I've had a lot of depression but don't want to tell them that. What excuse should I make?

Attached: 1526241907000.jpg (665x1024, 52K)

Attached: seth-rollins-raw.jpg (1600x900, 137K)

What if you told them you had depression? I thought religion is supposed to help with that. Also, are you the brit that started church in response to stop being an alcoholic?

Jokes on you user, I'm at church right now!

Attached: image.png (1540x1482, 287K)

Yeah that's me.

Euros don't go to church.

I'd try going. You have really beautiful churches in your country, too, that would make me want to go.

It is a very beautiful church, on a Sunday they have these cool purple lights, lighting up Jesus on the cross on the alter.
>Pic related is from a little video I made for them back in January. (I had to make it smaller because of 2mg limit)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 18.33.42.png (1384x758, 1.7M)

Last one

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 18.33.16.png (1478x792, 1.82M)

unluckily i dont belive in god.

I'm not a faggot

Based Denmark

Nice. It's superficial of me, but you can really feel the love when the buildings are beautiful. I live on the west coast of the usa, and the churches I've gone to are nondescript and the music is often Christian rock. I hate it, only the Catholic churches I've been to are nice and play traditional music. Would love to go to one with an organist.
Same, I wish I had faith.