The so-called greatest country on Earth is literally PETRIFIED of kinder eggs...

The so-called greatest country on Earth is literally PETRIFIED of kinder eggs. How can Amerishits even show their faces on this board?

Attached: 04052012_0405_hires2[2].jpg (700x725, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Kinder-Joy-Easter-Egg-Candy-0-7oz/778807029
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why so violent friend?

I never understood this meme. One can buy them at any grocery store in the US. There isn't much to them, really A glob of creamed gloop and a small toy you can put togther. Don't understand what the fuss is about.

walmart.com/ip/Kinder-Joy-Easter-Egg-Candy-0-7oz/778807029

thats a kinder joy not a kinder surprise but nice try

what's the difference?

those aren't normal kinder eggs though

the difference is kinder surprise has a toy inside a chocolate egg, and kinder joy has the toy separate from the candy

everything
a kinder surprise is chocolate in the shape of an egg with a toy inside as seen in ops pic
a kinder joy is the thing you have where the whole things splits into two containers, one with a toy and one with creamed gloop
kinder joys were made specifically to target the us market cuz surprises were banned im pretty sure

ahh ... thanks. that explains the meme. I live in a country where people have their lawyers on speed dial if anything out of the ordinary ever happens to them. That's the way this place works and I have to tell you it sucks.

Amerishits wont ban many actually harmful additives, but ban norman kinder eggs beacuse they are too stupid to not eat the toys.

Attached: 4D9E8C82-9F2A-42DD-837E-03A9829C7437.jpg (714x536, 95K)

How's the World Cup?

The one's OP is talking about are Kinder Surprise, not Kinder Joy.

I've never eaten either kind. Are both made with the same chocolate?

I think so.

I get them all the time from my family in Germany. They're pretty good.

we DO have those kinder chocolate bars, the ones with milk cream in them. they're fucking heavenly and i have a polish friend that hooks me up with them because he knows a store that has the fuckers in bulk. but they usually have like 10 boxes of them in the polish isle in the grocery store

omg this pic gives me so many ptsd's
im gonna need some weed to cure them

thankfully a lawyer can't do shit to you if ur net worth is a $20 bill

>be british
>ban guns
>ban knives
>require a license for silverware
>ban free speech
>mandatory telly propaganda donation required once a year
>cameras on every street corner
>unarmed police
>south asian emigrants are allowed to carry machetes because it is their culture
>machete attack every 15 minutes
>ban mopeds because machete wielders use them as their warhorse
>ban self defense
>ban internet
>be literally more obese than america
>ban human rights

>be american
>get a slightly different version of some chocolate egg
god save the queen

eeeeeeeeew