Why does society hate furries, when they do nothing wrong?

Why does society hate furries, when they do nothing wrong?

Attached: E96E9888-9ED2-4073-8C01-5DED4942FBA1.jpg (750x996, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when they do nothing wrong
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Because bestiality is wrong.

Attached: 1441002366279.jpg (587x340, 62K)

I’ll say that I completely understand why some would dislike homosexuals, although I disagree, due to the fact that there are many statistics out there that show correlations between psychopathic behavior and homosexuality although it isn’t the norm. Furries on the other hand have no real statistics that show that they actually go out and have sex with animals or anything like that. We don’t have evidence that furries are more likely to have mental disorders, etc.

they harm themselves and try to spread their illness pretending it's not harmful, meaning they do harm others

mental illness must be contained

Childhood escapism being continued well into your adult life may work if you're Danny from Game Grumps, but you might as well be mentally ill

Furries don't have sex with animals.

I don't have a problem with them, they tend to keep to their small communities

Furfag here. A lot of us are fucking degenerates. The community as a whole is cancerous. We do fuck things up. Look at this (literal) shitfest right here

youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw

That and also a lot of furries try to peddle their bullshit like it's normal and demand acceptance, when in reality it's just a fetish and should be kept in our own little in-groups. I'm a furfag myself as I said, but I will fully admit the community is cancerous. Only reason I'm still in it is just...well, as I said, I have a fetish, the dick likes what it likes. I keep it to myself though.

Attached: why people hate furries.png (1131x396, 355K)

Attached: 1463416317757.gif (360x202, 2.6M)

The furry community appears to be at least 80% gay. Also they seem to be completely unaware of what a regular person sees, like when they spot an openly published furry avatar in steam for example. It instantly reeks of homosexuality, pride and degeneracy. Add to this the intersectional problems like ABDL, inflation, vore and the rest

are you a furry if 85% of your wank material is furry-related?

I'm kinda jealous of them because they have friendly, tight knitted communities where they feel like they belong. I wish I had something like that.

>Obnoxious zoofiles and degenerates. Hmm

Someone post the story about why we hate furries.
You know the one. I really need to anger up my blood tonight.

see

dumb furfag Jow Forumsedditor

yiff in hell

That's not the one. I'm talking about the one where the guy had to rescue a dog from his furfag "friend" who was raping it daily.

that's bestiality

A hobby frequently practiced by furfags.

Attached: 1513189987913.jpg (1200x2268, 226K)

i doubt it