Tomorrow is the day I graduate from all the childish shit and enter my 20s...

Tomorrow is the day I graduate from all the childish shit and enter my 20s. Sucks to be a retarded teenager like most of you.

Attached: 2ab677a7f0e35ecdda858af228a2e8a4.jpg (396x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6NfsQS1itk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will always be my little Korbo trap

still a babby

>inb4 boomer memes
>LMAO you still use Jow Forums?

you are like little baby

Congratulations

kobe, cook for your elders in trap gear plz

I’m 33.

There is no escape

I'm trying to settle into a slightly better place like since I'm fond of writing and reading. It's a no flag board so I don't have to worry about saying retarded stuff.

I was a /sci/ poster for a long while. But then it just started to feel like it was just the same five threads being posted over and over. It happens here too, but it’s more noticeable on the extra slow boards.

I might migrate over to /diy/...

OLD

when did you first end up on this shit website

youtube.com/watch?v=m6NfsQS1itk

>almost 30 and hanging out with twinks on an Israeli fishing forum
You'll never escape here no matter what you do. You can never be a normie again no matter how old you get.
You're still a little baby that will do dumbass shit.
Then you'll turn 30, panic and try to get your shit together.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 69K)

It's all a huge hivemind to be honest. Wherever you go you'll always find the majority of threads regarding to subject X and Y. On /lit/ it's ancient texts and philosophy, on /jp/ it's 2hu with the occasional 07th expansion/mature visual novels threads, on Jow Forums is waaah why don't I ever get the pussy etc. don't bother trying elsewhere, they'll be the same shit except they'll try to kick you out if you try to disturb their echo chamber.

I was never a normie to begin with. By the time I hit 30 I hope to be dead and buried.

You won't be.
You'll just get older and slower. Things will lose their luster and you'll find it very hard to find fulfillment.
With age comes the responsibility of at least knowing how to take care of yourself on your own means.
One day you'll look back at the shit you did now and call yourself retarded.
Besides all that which meatball are you?

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 7K)

>Sucks to be a retarded teenager like most of you
Heh.
/diy/ is a great board, though I mostly hang out in /ohm/.

For all I care they lost all their luster by the time I grew hair on my balls. People love to hide and be blowhards behind responsibility while begging for help when they're in a fix. I know how to take care of myself, if I was rich I'd go live in the boonies or some god forsaken place away from the squalor of the populace.

>/lit/
>better
lmao you might aswell throw in the towel
it only gets worse for here. the sheer amount of animosity among difference of opinion there is crazy hilarious

>animosity
Just make general threads, someone will eventually reply without fighting over who has the best taste. Most of them are snobbish fucks but some like me actually make decent posts.

>but some like me actually make decent posts
C'mon Korbo. Let's get you down from your pedestal before you fall off and hurt yourself.

Says the faggot who keeps avatarfagging and avoiding bans. Just throw your yourself off a cliff and do the whole website a favor. One less autist to take care of.

>HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY

Attached: trust.png (1082x657, 1.21M)

Buon big gay

Attached: 1531696570516.png (494x446, 312K)

cute

i dont mind, its not nude no pedo

Attached: ggggg.png (429x552, 433K)

I want to say 07 or 08? Somewhere around there. Just before chanology, whenever that was.

Back when it was mostly apolitical and all the racism and pedo shit was just ironic humor.

>Quel boomer di 20 anni che posta ancora sulle containment board per i froci

Attached: 1530043638256.jpg (400x351, 37K)