Umm hello Jow Forums im really bored today so i hope you can share some fun with me...

umm hello Jow Forums im really bored today so i hope you can share some fun with me. this is a free thread but be nice please :)

Attached: 45dac3e9e4081592ddf94b73077754f5.jpg (694x960, 539K)

what anime is she from?

assasination classroom. pic related :)

Attached: 0c1528ec7d5f28f6beb8e81ad4271c79--classroom.jpg (736x736, 77K)

Do you fancy an ms paint thread'

its ok i guess

This morning i made some oc for the Jow Forums war propaganda film some other user made.

Attached: bant tank.png (953x558, 19K)

that is actually pretty nice. but wouldnt that be kind of tiresome to do in paint?

Hi ritsu, hope you're staying away from HRT! ^o^

Attached: sayori_27.png (960x1300, 355K)

yes i will do ( ˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶ )

Okay, be nice. The fuck are you doing in Norway? Why dont you move to better countries?

Glad you liked it. It took a while longer than i originally thoughit would take but i had nothing better to do and i thought that if another user had made such good oc, i could also contribute by making my own. Have you seen the film by the way?

but i have lived in Norway all my life. its my home

Its a bad home

no i havent seen the film. but i think if you would change software to something better it would be much easier to do stuff. umm i used to make pictures with paint but changed too gimp. which is much easier too use. um tough its a bit hard at first. but gimp is not a good drawing program. is more like a photoshop program.

no it isnt. i love Norway. even if it would fall apart i would still be here.

America is better to go to

no. Norway is the best country in the world for me.

I will check gimp out. I have heard something about it in Jow Forums, and i could probably ask for help on the /i/ begginer threads.

Here is the film thread, if you want to see it:

Are you sure?

hahaha. i love propagandas :)

i just like all the oc i can get :p

i hope we get lots of Jow Forums oc

Attached: 1527304803665.jpg (400x225, 13K)

Same.

Y̴̨̻͖͓̺͖͇̙͑͊́̋͛͂̓͢͞ͅȍ͔͚͓̼̙̯͇̩̳͂̿̇̓̈́̌̉ͅu̻̩͔͈̔͒͗͆̉͂̀̋̿͜ b̢̢̠̪̭̋͛̎̇͊͌̀̀̎͊͢ȩ̵̢̦̺̺̗̝̿̀̾̇̌͛́̍̉̐͟͟t̜̰̫̥̙̓̂̉̔̾͌̾̎̕͝ẗ̶̢̡̖̥̥͙̻̫́̆̾́̾ẻ̡͉̰͔̩̤̣͋͑̂̽́̃͡r̞̰̝̗̟͇̟̹̰̔̿̈̐̄̈́̍̃

Attached: sayori_33.jpg (1178x1152, 116K)

uhh please dont be creepy like that. i will of course listen to you Sayori :)

kill yourself

hmmm maybe one day. but not now

Goodie! ^-^

Attached: 667741.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>.< i will try my best

Take this.

Attached: fishe_time.png (81x137, 14K)

Hey ritsu, how are you?

thanks user
hmm. i did very mean things today. umm i went to 5 different discord servers and was being mean. i got banned from them. i was saying bad words and telling people that wors are not to be feared. umm i hope i stop doing it :(

Why did you do that?

because it was fun and irresistable. i couldnt hold back. its was too much satisfaction. people outside Jow Forums is too weak. their level is too low