I don't know what to write like really bad writers block

I don't know what to write like really bad writers block.

Attached: 1517788984937.png (282x247, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/7vbm1d.pdf
files.catbox.moe/36qkf4.epub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Write about me

Litearlly who?

me

What have u been working on lately?
I have been working on a story for a game

write about a neo civil war in the US than

nobody cares

Could be fun, if uve got the c4 ive got an ak

Write about a right winged rebellion though

But the right never rebels until the libbys take over

>namefag
you should definitely write a suicide note
then commit suicide

Thats not true

First of all, go to /lit/ for that shit, and secondly if you got writer's block, good fuckin luck dealing with that lol. Every author has a different coping mechanism for that, best you start with something that inspires you or something.

drink booze

/lit/ doesn't help for shit.
I could just force myself to write and see how it works..

drink booze

Write about humans having their dreams infected by something intangible.
Not an outer god who doesn't care about us and steps on our psyche by accident. I mean something which can only interact with humanity through low-key mind rape, and does so out of naked curiosity.
Do it without explaining what's going on. Do it without any of them remembering what's happening until they master lucid dreaming (driving them insane).
I confess that I picked this 'prompt' up from a fanfiction website. It's been a breakthrough for me. The day/night cycle and the idea of people's dreaming selves being divorced from their personality helps the fact that I am an inconsistent writer with wacky characterization despite craving structure and continuity. It keeps the chapters short, and makes it easier to shuffle and repurpose them.
Incorporating bits of occult trivia, mild psychedelic experiences, misanthropy, and other stuff that slowly turns my mind into a bog is CATHARTIC!
Whatever ails you, pour it into the dreams of a few different vessels - it almost starts to make sense. I've never been able to journal, but writing episodic nonsense is like turning my memories inside out. I keep remembering strange things from my childhood. Do it user! For me, a complete stranger! Just dream! You'll remember everything, for better or worse!

Attached: chibi!micolash.jpg (904x499, 122K)

no you

Are you on discord so I can talk to you about writing and shit,

Actually, I should just be suggesting lucid dreaming. It's the main reason I'm not DUDE WEED LOL anymore. Sorry about my egoistic overelaboration.
If you have something you want to write and find a block, write something smaller and very different. Write about a peevish individual running a convenience store for example. I really like convenience stores; blaming David Lynch.
If you have to write something but find you cannot, you may be fucked unless you do
this unironically
but it only works if you do it irregularly, the magic goes away more quickly than any other substance IMHO, and it ruins your sleep like pot

Attached: ripinpeaces.jpg (960x647, 111K)

Hey

I'm a shy phoneposter, I don't use PROPRIETARY SPYWARE REEE & talking to me seems to drain other people of the will to live. Dream very hard, and my shadow can catch your scent. I'm better without my body, voice included

Are you on email so I can talk to you and not feel alone?

Andy is gay.

Attached: 9F4EEEDB-7443-482D-96B0-B497CB8E83B4.jpg (640x503, 45K)

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: Degenerate scum2.jpg (568x410, 60K)

OK, you asked for it - and the bus makes me feel funny. I will be home in an hour, I have an email acct for this
it's important for you to get a hold of a PDF of Writing Without Teachers, which contains everything I could ever say and more about spitting manuscript
On the slim chance I deleted it: to begin with it suggests freewriting, which is kind of woo but very satisfying. I like to blow the foam off my sarsparilla.
THANKS FOR IDEA
write 40k inquisitor fanfiction, then go read the sourcebooks to feel good about your own shlock

Attached: WoDsecretlore.jpg (400x582, 59K)

reddits like you should get nuked,
Couldn't you just type out your email already?
You're phoneposting.

lol stop being a weeb faggo lmao

lol have sex you virgin

im not a virgin i have two gfs

you mean you pay two girls to cuck you? what a walking ATM beta cuck

i forget thing

Attached: saddestmulder.png (350x264, 188K)

FUCK OFF IM NOT A CIC LUR DAD IS THO CAUSE BECUASE I FUCK UR MOM CUNT

Walking atms don't speak, little cucky

voidfu1 @ outlook

Attached: papahippocampus.png (768x768, 799K)

WRITING WITHOUT TEACHERS by Peter Elbow
files.catbox.moe/7vbm1d.pdf
ON WRITING by Stephen King
files.catbox.moe/36qkf4.epub

Attached: stevewithsnek.jpg (395x550, 38K)

Thanks for the links!

Did you get my email?