Attached: wk.jpg (550x545, 21K)

y

Attached: Oh.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Wai

gay

stop crying pussy

That is because, you are weak!

Attached: mo1.jpg (210x240, 8K)

I don't know exactly, but I'm just thinking about everything I could've achieved

Some nice memories from childhood, my attempts to restart my life, which failed one after another

so sad, guys

Yeah, me too actually...
Thinking about how im a complete failure, a shitstain on the world forever relagated to the realms of mediocrity

I rarely have bad mood and even now I'm slightly ashamed to post this on anonymous website

I'll clean my browser history later

get in the club... ive been crying every other day for the past month.

worst part is that I still haven't reached mediocrity, therefore I still feel that pressure from society that thinks that I'm very talented, which isn't entirely true I guess...Another problem is that I always choke at the most important moments of my life, and I can't do nothing about that

Now I'm 24 y/o neet
damn

also I have panic attacks from time to time

I haven't told it to anyone, but very often I have anxiety feeling even when I smile

Thats so cute.

Yeah, I can't believe Belgium was able to get third place either! I'm so happy! ;_;

You're so cute

Attached: 1528401556860.png (490x500, 216K)

lol why you crying?

My advice is to listen to some music user. What kind of music are you into?

you too seem to be very nice too

I'm listening to it, user,
I just keep replaying favourite songs of my crush (mostly sad songs)

Also, I've just finished listening Kid Cudi - Prayer 3rd time in a row

thanks
no, not all the time

tbf, sometimes I pretend to be ruder than actually I am and I hate when someone recognizes real me by eye contact...

It’s ok user. You still have a long time to sort your shit. Just don’t give up :)

everything is a stepping stone when u set your goals OP. everything is in its right place and theres no need to be sad when you realize all that can be done. time is an enemy and game you face, but theres no need to worry about time

Attached: edd.png (1366x768, 624K)