Antarctica RP

You know what to do faggots

Attached: a_very_cold_place_by_darink-d70q82m.jpg (1024x640, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Attached: F5BCC1F0-2346-4A59-8B1E-78CEA468C444.png (500x618, 454K)

I'm the guy who complains about it being cold all the time.

>awaken down

>WAKE UP

>Stay awake like I'm doing right now but probably shouldn't be

Jow Forumsarctica

"Guys it's cold. It's freaking cold. Wow, so cold."
>Does ten jumping jacks to warm up.
>Dies from hypothermia.

>boa

Attached: 5711F4AA-A1A4-4F6D-8889-2C717D29EF32.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

Yes
You wake up with wood in a cold ass place
It's cloudy
You wake up in a shack with a five seven with 6 bullets
You wake up in the snow in the middle of nowhere
You wake up in a boat in the middle of nowhere,it's vacant and the smell is pretty bad
Rip my man

"heh snow doesn't bother me..."
>look around for civilization

I’m sad because there is no sun and it’s cold.

>light a fire to combat the cold

>Plug up my nose, then see where the boat is in the water

HOLA WELCOM TO ANTERICA

Attached: 1494370431393.png (650x795, 137K)

Dubs
You walk around for a bit,you can't find any traces of civilization,after half an hour of walking into a frozen desert you can see some lights in the far distance
Sad Sad man by piano stevens starts to play
You try to light a fire with some matches and gunpowder from a bullet,you end up lighting the shack you're in on fire because you didn't get out of it to light a fire,all your surroundings are burning and you can barely breathe
You get up and try to see where you are but can't because a thick fog engulfs the boat and it's surroundings
cum

>Wake up

Attached: IMG_3905.jpg (911x1454, 236K)

discord gg/8QMnHu
(Join and roll)

or if you don't mind let me roll for you

>Walk around the boat and look for weapons or supplies
>also look for anything out of place

Get the fuck out and roll in the snow

You roll! ^-^

go over there and see what's happening

You walk around the boat looking for weapons and supply,you find nothing but some rusted knives and some rotten fish
The boat seems to be in perfect condition,like it just got out of the harbor
Dubs
You jump through a window and do a gracious roll on the thick snow,like one of dem action movie stunts
The shack burns and you are left in the middle of nowhere with only a pistol and some matches
You wake up in an abandoned house with a knife and some candy bars
You approach the light source and it looks like it's an old lighthouse,you can still hear it's bells,but the entire building looks ancient,you don't see a single living soul

>Go find some stones to kill animals with

awaken

i try to go inside to keep warm

>If there is a lower deck, go there and look for clues as to why I'm here

>Search the house further

Attached: IMG_3876.jpg (278x350, 37K)

You take a stroll along the woods to fight a stone to suit your animal killing needs,however as you find a stone that could serve your necessity,you hear footsteps,but you can't pinpoint the exact location
As you go down to the ship lower deck,you find some notes surrounded by bars of gold and trinkets,the notes are written in a foreign language,you can't understand what to make of it but there's two words you can understand from it
''Leith Harbour''
You see a flare on the table along with a broken compass
It seems like the ship was an old fisherman boat,but the exact reason for the gold bars and trinkets are unknown
You try to go inside but the door has been shut tight and any attempt you try in opening it only ends up tiring you more
You wake up inside a survivor shack,you have a shotgun,a medkit,some bandages and some flares
You also have one MRE
As you look deeper into the house you find two bandages and an old hunting rifle,alongside a jacket
The rest of the house has nothing that could be of value to your journey

>A fucking weird cultist with a staff and frost-covered robes wanders the antarctic, preaching about a frozen god that will rise when the fools thaw him and reign destruction on the world

I go outside and check my surroundings

New Zealand comes in and kills all of you and annexes Antarctica into New Zealand and everyone gets laid
the end

>Follow the footsteps, also grab a stick on the way.
>It's either an animal i can eat or a faggot that i can also eat

>Take the flare and compass
>See if I can't somehow pocket the gold as well
>Go back above deck and look at the water again

>Take the bandage, the jacket and the hunting rifle and venture outside

"fuck..."
see if there's a window i can climb to

You wander the antarctica wastes carrying nothing but your staff and robes,it's very cold but you can hear some vehicles in the distance
dubs
You go outside and see that you are in an abandoned small town,to the west there are mountains,to the east there is the coast,To the north there is a forested area,and to the south there is only the frozen wastes
You grab a stick and follow the footsteps
You see that it leads to a group of 3 people,two armed with pistols and one armed with a rifle
You step on the snow and they turn around and point their weapons at you
''Who are you stranger?'' The man holding the rifle asks
You take it and go upside to the main deck,upon a closer inspection the water appears black and it smells of dead fish
You hear a big fucking horn sound in the distance,but can't see anything since the fog is pretty damn thick
You take everything and go outside
You are in the mountain region,on the shack on the beggining of the mountain climb
the mountain is gigantic as you can see that it pierces the clouds
You look around the sides for a window and you find one window at 2 meters from the ground
The cold is becoming unbearable for you to resist
revert card

try to jump up at the window and climb in, or if it's too high then pile up some snow as a boost and climb up.

>The cultists wanders off to the sounds of the vehicles, wanting to spread the good word of the Frozen God

*Confused ice feather noises*
>wave my stick around to tell the palefaces to leave my land

>Start climbing the mighty mountain to find out what's on the top

>die

I search the town for any supplies or remaining people

>Wait around for a bit and try to determine which direction the boat is headed
>Keep a low profile in the meantime

Why is the moon.so big

You jump and break the window,and get your cold ass inside
The fire from the lighthouse warms you and the place seems well stocked,you find a .44 magnum on a table alongside a combat knife and an energy bar
You start hearing engine sounds in the distance and it keeps getting louder
You approach the sounds of vehicles and you see a massive base,with some choppers and a fuckton of jeeps entering and leaving it,4 watchtowers on each entrance and armed personnel everywhere in it
''What the fuck are you even trying to say? my patience is running out stranger''
He says as he holds his rifle against you,he's more scared than angry
You begin your hard walk to reach the peak,as you climb it you can see some altars on the mountain,like it was some sort of a spiritual place for pilgrims,the cold is strong
rip
You start looking inside the town houses and you can't find much,most of the town looks abandoned and the old inhabitants didn't leave much behind
As you enter the last house of the village however,you can hear some sounds coming from the cellar
Dubs
The boat is stopped,in the water,the water is calm and doesn't move much
As you wait you see a big whaler passing by inches of your boat,the horn is still sounding but you can't see anyone on the ship deck
You can see a rope ladder near your position
Cuz god made it so

"ăjksaaïch ӕxaperā!"
>try to grab one of their rifles

I ready the shotgun and open the cellar, but don't enter it.

>He approaches the base

>Search the place for something warm

Attached: sayori_344.png (1024x632, 541K)

Back!
I walk to the lights now not so sad.

>If it's close enough, jump for it

Attached: 1518808726962.jpg (477x724, 189K)

take the knife, gun and energy bar. look outside to see what there is.

You miserably attempt to grab the man rifle
He easily punches you and shoots you in the rib
You start to bleed out and pass out
You cock your shotgun and open the cellar,you hear some heavy breathing as well as what it appears to be whispers
You walk to the base,using the snow as your invisible blanket to cover from the guards visibility
The base is heavily guarded and all the guards appear to be carrying ak's
You find a campfire while climbing the mountain,you also find some rabbits meat being cooked on it,the campfire fire is dying out however
You warm yourself up a little,but the cold is still relentless
You try and make a jump to the rope,however your amazing weight and finesse makes it go to the ship,you and the rope hit the hull at a decent speed,it hurts a bit on your ribs but nothing too bad
As you finish climbing it you can't see anyone on the deck,however the horn is still sounding
You take everything
As you go outside you see a helicopter and a 3 vehicle convoy with 2 jeeps and one truck pass by the lighthouse
They appear to be going south through the road,their reasoning however and who they are is unknown to you
you walk to a bunch of lights in the distance
Your sadness is killed off by it's blaze of glory
discord gg/8QMnHu
i'm gonna put it on hold since many people left,join in to know the date of next thread,but it'll probably be tomorrow at this same time

>Eat the rabbit then continue the journey upwards, in search for shelter

>He walks right up to the gate of the base and asks the guards if they want to know of the Frozen God

"hmmm wont be able to follow them."
>look around the lighthouse for anything interesting

It's on hold,i'll continue tomorrow earlier when more people are up to play it

Alrighty! ^o^

Attached: sayori_60.png (2000x2000, 1.85M)

So cold...