What do Americans mean when they say things like "i work multiple full time jobs"?

what do Americans mean when they say things like "i work multiple full time jobs"?

how can you do that?

Attached: 1495918197443.jpg (542x616, 55K)

A full time job is an 8 hour shift, so simply work two 8 hour shifts and you still have 8 hours left.

so working 16 hours a day? holy fuck thats
inhumane

16 on the extreme end of things but its much more common to have 3 or 4 part time jobs to average around 60hr work weeks

work work work die of old age stupid hamster :)

thats still fucking insane to me, i work 32.5 hours. do you not have like any free time at all?

we are having economic problems

the rich are getting richer while everybody else is getting comparatively higher prices and less wealth than what we used to

>I didnt get an education or skill

No, you fucking poor dumbshits dont know how to do anything.

how the fuck is it even possible to be poor in america?

you have literally every opportunity
things that are considered niche hobbies in the rest of the world have entire industries in america, you could do literally anything and make a living as long as you arent a fucking spastic

The last part is the kicker.

we're bred to be lazy and entitled

I work 4 days with 12 hour shifts in one job and work 4 days with 10 hour shifts in another. Only one of those days i work both jobs. The rest of the week I do one or the other.

True. A lot of people are lazy, others too stupid and some are just complacent with their economic status. But they fucking love to complain bout how they need more. I tip my fedora to immigrants tho. They bust their ass. Their Americanized kids are kinda like them but some are just as lazy as Poot Americans.

Health problems never occur here in MURICA hence we don't need a proper healthcare system, and utilities, taxes and housing cost nothing, nor have baby boomers rigged the entire system to take care of themselves, so obviously doing literally anything we can not be poor, duh.

Oh yea and full time job is 32-40 hours a week so you can work it out from there

case in fucking point

what kind of jobs do you have wherre you have two of them? did you not take education to get your job?

gay prostitute
straight prostitute

do not sluice the entrepreneur what are you a COMMIE?

Security is my second job. Easy money. Use it for saving up. I’m 26 so I’d like to buy a house by the time I’m 30

>things that are considered niche hobbies in the rest of the world have entire industries in america
Like what?

Taking care of pets, flying drones, customizing dolls, mechanics?

But. Other countries have that too?

True. But can you become a millionaire doing it?

full time job here is 12 hours

One restaurant I cooked at had me working 90 hours a week. Back to back 18 hour shifts.

Feels numb man

Under the table? If not that OT must have been nice

They only paid me for 40.

True facts.

lol u suck bro

America.

40 is full time but most people who work full time or more are salaried, which means they get paid a certain amount each year no matter how many hours they work. most people I know work 50-60 hours a week. Their job is their life. on the weekends they run errands so they have some free time in the evening but nothing substantial. America is bad but asia is worse, its expected that you work 12 hours a day 5 days a week, sometimes its expected you work half days on saturday. The working man gets fucked

Attached: cigarettecat.jpg (960x960, 46K)

you’re making excuses, don’t be a pushover

that isn't what's happening tho companies are leaving the US and it's harder to pay workers so domestics are getting paid less, literally the opposite of what you said

>one of those days i work both jobs
That doesn't sound very feasible

Attached: 1525289701838.jpg (322x245, 41K)

One is all day n the other is at night. I sleep during one of those jobs n also during breaks hehe

think of literally any autistically obscure thing and they have entire companies doing it in america

fuck, they even have cunts who get paid to shitpost on4chan

Watering the plants lol

That sounds like a very miserable life. How do you manage not to kys?

Attached: 1525199362759.jpg (397x374, 27K)

I’ve been doing it for 4 month and saved up a total of $8k. I’m not goin to do this forever. Sacrifices must be made. Besides I get along with all my coworkers. Fucked my supervisor before she transferred to another location, she was a milf but no ass

>how can you do that?
They don't exercise, barely shower, and eat fast food and junk. Frees up enough time for another job :^)

Life is tough in America if you come from a lower income family. People from lower income families are usually destined to stay poor like their parents. It doesn't help that the poor also have kids really early.
If you wanna make a lot of money here with no degree then you pretty much have to break your whole body doing intensive manual labor with insane work shifts. I've seen oil rig jobs out in North Dakota that requires 15x6 workshift. That's fifteen days in a row working and then you get six off. Those work days last until the work for the day is completed. Easily work 12+ hours each day.
Shits tough bruh.

They make very good money tho. Labor is underrated n will easily get you out of poverty if your not a complete idiot with money or get married

The problem with that is lasting long enough till your retirement. Your body can take the abuse as a young 20/30/40 year old, but that shit starts fucking you up in your 50s and 60s. Employers often fire the old staff that have decades of experience once they see how broken down the old people are. You have to be smart enough to save your money so you can handle the huge pay cut you will get for the last 20 years of working. unfortunately, most people at those type of jobs are not that smart.

You do know that you can become an inspector right? Or a foreman or even a paper pusher... you can start your own company n have other people do the work. There are stupid people everywhere, even in colleges

>huge pay cut you will get for the last 20 years of working
You don’t know very much do you

Go into trucking and tell me how you do when you're 60. That shit pays a fuck load, but you fuck your body up from all those years of working. The jobs that pay a lot in trucking are the ones where you gotta unload your truck or travel a lot. You can make 80k+ doing in state work. Only way you're gonna make that as an old man is if you're on the road, but that shit isn't even a fucking life.

>what do Americans mean when they say things like "i work multiple full time jobs"?
It means Mr. Shekelberg makes even more money while you barely afford a house