Friendly reminder that this is literally the worst board

Just here to remind you that this board is an amalgamation of the efforts of a group of attention deprived high school losers with inferiority complexes, and similarly those same losers grown into their habits of self-hatred and escapism.

There's nothing good or justifiable about the inhabitants of this shit-stain, and you should regret every waking moment you wasted here, as you are now mentally unconscious to the world around you.

Attached: 1523687272896.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1531359276443.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prove it bitch

The evidence is before you, in the circlejerking of these dullards playing themselves for fools, yet forgetting the punchline and becoming what they pretend to be.

lole another meta thread complaining about Jow Forums.

Attached: 1525977033976.jpg (800x723, 53K)

We know, that’s why we’re here

SEETHING

I'm just here as a reminder, my friend. The ghost that watches you, and detests
And yet you do nothing, because you lack the willpower and the desire to change.

You will forever be stuck in your ways, because living life comfortable deprives you of the challenge of truly becoming better.

Fat ass dog rapist

I’m at work rn so... I come here to waste time. Everyone I know is asleep...

considering /lg/b/t/, Jow Forums and /trash/ still exist, we've got a ways to go before we're actually the shittiest. We're getting there quick though.

You're the type of worker who drags the business down because he can't stop fucking around instead of doing his damn job, and when he does, he makes work mediocre because he wants nothing more than to avoid confrontation and sit with his eyes either glued to his phone or computer.

I despise trash like you.
fair point

rare

It's just a variant of s4s, and in my opinion the topics are more funny. Sure there's the occasional gayposting, but most of those are ironically post (hence, also funny) or easy to skim over.
The fucking meta threads bitching about it, though. That's more along the line of high school angst.

You’re not very good at this -____-

stretches legs
ah finally i belong. still majoring in fine aut

Attached: 1525425821618.jpg (640x640, 22K)

Neither are you, for this case life.

Your #1 Aussie has returned. Keep me entertained and I'll fix this place.

Admittingly life could be better, but I’ve done good so far. I managed to make out with one of my coworkers. I plan of fucking here before summer ends. Hopefully during lunch in one of the janitorial closets. They keep them unlocked ;)

no point replying to a name

I have justification for doing so, you see.

If you weren't so new, you would know why

if you don't like you can always fuck off and be a gay sperglord on another board

Attached: 1409345978387.jpg (553x700, 82K)

You are a literal child

You can tell me to go away and hide behind your own self-righteous, self-deprecating attitude, but you will never be able to run away from your problems.
Like a turtle in a race against a hare, you may win the battle but the war is already lost for you.

i agree with the points you are making. i rarely come here now from all the bullshit thats here.

Haha we're a dumb board

Attached: Kyouko sleep.jpg (628x327, 209K)

Jow Forums is the best board, second only to [s4s].

I have no problems
just laying out the options for someone who is obviously ignorant and confused

Attached: 1485198549274.jpg (205x192, 7K)

go back to discord

I'm not speaking of problems on this board.

I speak in plurality of your life. You're an unsatisfied person, and lack motivation and meaning in life.

Your best option is ending your life before you face your slow and painful deterioration into nothing, not far from where you are now.
Let it be known that the realm of where a majority of this cancer metastasizes is within the hold of discord servers, and you will truly find out who these morons are through this medium.

cut out your pseudo-intellectual bullshit and go back to discord already, im not gonna repeat myself again

I've already said my peace, I don't use discord.

your best option is to go back to redit before a mod realizes you're 12

Attached: whatwoulduknow.jpg (300x216, 11K)

I imagine someone who's 12 would know a whole lot about themselves

t.

you don't even know how to find your own ass, I imagine

Your point?

If you didn't realize, I haven't been on the Jow Forums discord for around a year, and I haven't used discord in a similar time.

>Your point?
fuck off back to discord

I don't use it.

dumb discordfag

the fuck are you going on about

Attached: 1530222213266.png (480x527, 267K)

Why is Monocrotis such a HUGE faggot? Why can't you be like DS:^)?

Dorset is a great guy, but we're different people.

Exactly why I made that statement. Which of you has a bigger flag boner anyway?

Me, obviously

2/10 here take this

Attached: 20180416_143231.jpg (1403x2085, 1.79M)

Aww my reddit login

Now imagine for a moment that you spent a considerable amount of time and effort going through VPN/proxy services, as well as paying $20 anually for a Jow Forums-Pass™, simply to display your autism in the form of a 16x11 image for the uncaring masses to gaze at.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1531359276443.webm

Hey man, I do it because I was once within those masses who saw rare flags and said to myself "neat, now how'd they do that".

i'm talking about people like Proxy King who posted under shit like antarctica. Really blew my mind

I'd assume autism and interpersonal connections. Have you managed to live up to youe shishou and acquire such a rare flag?

not yet, but I will soon, brother.

Attached: EpicDogMeme.jpg (535x462, 54K)