Really gets you thinkin

Really gets you thinkin..

Attached: IMG_20180716_115622.jpg (1200x892, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freezing_behavior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Capture.png (627x430, 202K)

redpilled

All these players are born in France, from immigrants parents that came here legally when France needed a lot of workforce to enrich the country

Just a bit of trivia for you

CONGRATS FRANCE, YOUR WELCOME. NOW CAN YOU ACTUALLY START TREATING US LIKE HUMANS AND STOP VOTING FRONT NATIONALE AND KINDA STOP BEING RACIST ISLAMOPHOBES??????

Attached: 4B6C6990-A738-4A5D-BA71-6C324D107201.jpg (1125x1600, 499K)

based

VIVE LA FRANCE

Attached: 1531680209269.webm (1192x664, 2.96M)

Says a lot about niggers when the only way for them to win is to get educated, trained, and coached by white people
hm no

Fuck Islam.

This
I’m willing to say that no person who crosses the mediterranian sea illegaly, comes to ”make true of their dream of being a professional footballer”

So do we congratulate Croatia on coming second for having a relatively homogeneous white country?

Watch your language

Attached: 1531727260821.webm (224x400, 355K)

Is half the team really Muslim? Despite all the black players on the England squad I don't think any of them are.
Or is this just a case of 'their parents came from a Muslim majority country so i'll count them as practising Muslims to help my agenda, despite no evidence that they are'

Basiert und rotgepillt

The only one’s that I know are muslims are Pogba, Kante and Fekir

Attached: 1531686735666.webm (202x360, 1.07M)

So the relevant ones?

Attached: pogba dabbing.jpg (590x350, 45K)

I like that leftists and Jow Forums agree that just having a citizenship doesn't make one french.

All these phobias, yet they still let heaps of Africans and Muslims immigrate and don't force them to assimilate.

>assimilate
this is no longer possible

It's happening though. Immigrants are drinking and fornicating which is an integral part of French culture.

Dembele mbappe mendy rami etc

WTF just looked up Rami and he's dating Pamela Anderson kek.

this victory is an humiliation for africans desu.
it is a direct reminder that the african man can't achieve anything without his white masters' guidance

He did what Borat couldn't.

It's not speeding up or anything

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 3.46.27 AM.png (2162x1255, 714K)

>Says a lot about niggers when the only way for them to win is to get educated, trained, and coached

You can stop here.

Look at places like Serbia if you want to see what white people are without these things.

Attached: 4F584EE6-7CC4-4565-BF33-C5EBD112998A.jpg (925x1635, 611K)

Disgusting BJP street shitter ranting about muslims. Also uses the word namaz like a magrebi or african would know what it means. This dravidian needs to stick to drinking cow piss, lynching chrisitans and muslims that eat beef and building ram mandir

based pajeet is woke

Same afro hair guy in both vids.

poojet, I.... forgive me

White Nationalist claim that whites are superior, but complain that the only reason France won is because of "inferior" black people. Really makes you think.

Also If Africans are physically superior how come literally no team from the African Continent made it to the knockout stages?

>refugee crisis started this decade
>almost all the french squad were grown ass men by then, all having been born in france except for umtiti who immigrated from cameroon at age two

but whatever confirms your beliefs must be true, right?

>saw it coming
>didn't pull the kid out of the truck's way
what did he mean by this?

exactly. Refugee crisis started in 2008. Foreigners just don't realize how many refugees came to paris during this time.

>we let some of our people die so we could have a world cup

truly despicable bargaining

>lefties act all smug about how now immigrants are okay since they won the world cup
>I don't give a FUCK about who wins the goddamn world cup
I'm just here for the Jow Forums memes.

Just say thank you, just say it once, you don’t know how much this means to us. We GAVE you a World Cup, are seriously going to respond by dissipating us?????? When we contribute so much?????

Attached: BF29FB3E-B99B-48FF-BF58-62465E26B425.jpg (960x1200, 185K)

>le edgy atheist who hates religion and God but loves Islam and wants to give it more freedom
These people are mentally ill.

>Serbia
Remember Ghana 2010? Their coach was from Serbia

This, people have no idea how much France and its colonies had interacted over the decades prior to independence

>slowmotion video
>h-he sure would have saved him i swear
>implying he knew where the truck would have run
>implying there was time to think anything
mmmmm grayons

>link to Mali

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>White Nationalist claim that whites are superior, but complain that the only reason France won is because of "inferior" black people. Really makes you think.
Most white nationalists will concede that blacks are better athletically. That's because different races are better at different things - gasp! That's exactly their point. Stop strawmanning.

What do the English have to do with this?

MBASED

agreed with OP pic

Attached: 1531300467319az.jpg (207x224, 12K)

And what are you good at, wh*toid ?

it's only sport user, it is unrelated to civilization and they can argue that africans can't win without whites being in charge. Whites can only win :)

>refugee crisis started this decade
wrong ahmed
the refugee flux from africa and middle east and pakistan has been a thing since at least the 80s
not to mention france has stolen kids from their oversea colonies like la reunion and the others in the indian ocean to basically enslave them for cheap labour and such

indians confirmed to be high tier migrants

This should be Argentina for giving France 2 goals

Not just prior to, quite a few decades after.

last point is true, but the numbers of deported orphans is about 3000....

first point is absolutely bullshit for france. it's true for italy, but these migrants went to england, they didnt stop in france. refugees started coming in after 2008.

he didn't move a fucking inch until the very end, if that shit looks normal to you you might be the brain damaged here
you clearly see people closer to the truck react faster than this zombie

I am half French algrerian and half black carribean, at this time in Europe minority’s are getting descriminated against and racism is in the rise, just getting some appreciation for what we contribute and that we just won France a World Cup would mean so much to us

>That's exactly their point.
After moving their goalposts for decades.*
You should inform a little better better calling other people strawman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freezing_behavior

non whites should be gratefull we allow them to win major trophies

There's nothing left to assimilate to except homosexuality and the french language

Algerians contribute mostly terrorism and burned cars

Is the art implying that the French Football NT are Subsaharan Africans?

Get a real job and hold it down, thats more important that fucking soccer

before ghedaffi i'm sure you have also experienced algerian refuges, also the mandatory moroccan migrants, then nato cucked you to accept chechen islamists and fighters too (unless it really is a french thing accepting islamic terrorists as political refugees because they fought against russia, all i know is that nice is especially famous for them)

it's true most of the pakis, africans and co went to their own colonizer, can't really tell which one between france and uk has paid the highest price for the colonization and ended being the colonized one
at least england has tried to fix its shit before being shut down en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

DATS RIGHT WH*TE BOI, WE THE FRENCH NOOOAAW

Attached: what ya gonna do white boi.jpg (660x377, 85K)

I don't get it. What do major African football talents have to do with useless dish washers and lawn mowers?

> be Kylian Mbappe
> play for France
> win World Cup
> earn millions

> be some random African nigger
> banana boat has a leak
> drown

Leftists are the most racist of them all, always. I don't even know what does the whole boat sinking have anything to do with a bunch of rich footballers, appart from the muh colonies meme.

Funny comming from Europe's ISIS training camp.

There are more and more arabs who drink alcohol, eat pork and are borderline, if not complete atheists. It takes a few generations.

>France has the most restrictions about religion waaahh

Christians had to deal with these restrictions for centuries, it's called a secular country.

>Lill-Erik fortfarande mobbad

Attached: 1529939667236.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>98 victory wth "black, blanc, beur" team
>French journalists saying this victory will help fight racism
>In the following presidential election, Front National made his best score ever.

Really makes you think

Poweful....what do you have to say for yourselves frogs ?

>15 fucking players with absolutely no ethnic ties to France

Attached: (Perhaps the Least Rare Pepe).jpg (306x306, 19K)

Big coming from a country where under 2% of the population has ethnic ties to the land.

Attached: Ngolo-Kanté-620x330.jpg (620x330, 27K)

based frogposter

I guess you have a point, except for the fact that we claimed it by right of conquest whereas yours claimed it by (((immigration)))

I don't understand why people complaining about the number of black players for France are so often belgians, americans and swedes. Always countries that have problems with immigrations too

Attached: 1498480049435.jpg (350x230, 11K)

How many African or Islamic countries won the world cup?

Maybe it's less to do with race and religion and more to do with superior European culture enabling growth instead of religious oppression and tribal wars?

Based and redpilled

Wrong, recently watched a video covering the migrant situation around the Spanish enclaves in north africa, they interviewed some african guys and one of them them specifcally said his dream was to settle in Europe and become a professional footballer. No doubt there are millions like him. I'm not even a racist I just think its a tragic situation in every sense. All groups should be able to freely prosper in their actual homelands, but that's not possible in this system. instead, western europe is going to turn into an Islamic version of Brazil. Very sad situation exemplified by the blatantly hollow victory by France yesterday.

Attached: 1496766053453.jpg (570x845, 75K)

This. Even African teams have most of their players born and raised in Europe, and playing for European clubs

>delivering justice
I guess he wants the firing squads to take to the streets

so wtf does that mean, do you have to be a certain % neanderthal to support France?

>links to mali
Was there really nothing better to write?

I think the absolute vast majority of people who are upset to various degrees about France winning have a problem with Africans playing in the French team, not africans themselves. If Senegal beat England I would be happy for them also. The whole point of the world cup is undermined by the best teams being mutt teams with no extensive roots in the country they play for.

Did people apply the same logic to the Uruguayan side that won the 1930 and 1950s WCs?

Many of their players were sons of Italian immigrants.

Or this isn't about immigration at all, but just black supremacism, the only kind of racial supremacism that is socially acceptable.