barbrastreisand.com/news/abe-lincoln-jewish/
thisvid.com/videos/luxury-amore-13/
youtube.com/watch?v=FYq4jihusVg
thisvid.com/videos/black-slut-gets-shit-on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys

Search "eating cornstarch" on YT

white bois belong to the black woman

Attached: 1526433931183.png (270x344, 50K)

>underage b&
Sage

>on the subway on the way home
>hot long day in the lab
>my whole body feels sticky
>can smell my own sweat
>suddenly voluptuous negress sits down in the seat next to me
>we're squeezed so close together that i can feel her soft sidebum wrap around me a bit
>pretend to read something on my phone while sniffing her scent
>she smells slightly sweet with a hint of musk and some tannine undertones
>her perfume fails to mask her female body fluids
>get hornier and hornier
>try to slowly rub myself against her without her noticing
>manage to accidently touch her soft boobs when the subway brakes
>she gets up and leaves
>can't stop thinking of her smell
>tfw pheromones are real

>try to slowly rub myself against her without her noticing

Attached: 1155199852.jpg (900x900, 81K)

>eating cornstarch
what the hell?
THESE NIGGA'S EATIN CORNSTARCH.

Start bleaching ones that are married and watch some cuck raise your kids.

You were dreaming about the World Cup players, what do you expect

Attached: 2244A904-EBEA-4D11-9308-10460E51DF88.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Man, just fell in love with a tunisian girl. She has some of the freshiest tits I've ever seen.
How am I supposed to save my race when I see this?

i can relate mate. i hate nogs but i used to have a black supply teacher in school with a gigantic ass who had this very unique smell. she would occasionally help me and she had this smell that i couldn't get enough of. she programmed me to be attracted to black girls with fat asses. i want to marry a white woman and have white kids and i hate niggers but i'm obsessed with black girls and i really wanna fuck one, the funny thing is is that i probably could, i even matched with black girls on a dating app. again, i hate niggers but i wanna eat that sweet sweet black asshole all day long, i need help

>never were attracted to black women
>>today
>>on a train
>>suitcase of a young nigress falls over
>>she bends over to pick it up
>>see down her shirt
>>no bra
>>some of the best titties I've ever seen
>>can't stop thinking about dem tiddies
>help

that's just temporary.

like having a one time gay thing and then never again

it's brainwashign/mental illness so just be strong

Fuck off

you have low standards

>like having a one time gay thing and then never again
Haha, who'd ever have one of those? Haha

Attached: henrycavill.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I somehow knew your flag would be german.

Trust me when it comes to actually carrying out your fantasy you won't want to do it. I had a black girl try to flirt with me but I just couldn't reciprocate

Attached: Gd950Gs40KL.jpg (750x750, 105K)

>nigger
>nice tits
Niggers always have saggy tits, part of the reason I don’t care to see them naked

Attached: IMG_8107.jpg (750x750, 125K)

Jungle pussy belongs to the white man

the confederate flag is a pretty normal flag. the civil war was less about slavery and more about the north trying to fuck over the south's economy

>help me. i cant think for myself. tell me how to think. tell me how i should live my life
the absolute state of Jow Forums

>Haha, who'd ever have one of those? Haha

you had one?
bet the guy/twink that seduced you was a kike wasnt it?

Saw a beta male with a nigress last week, he will hang first on DOTR

It's ok dude, no racemixing only appies to women desu.

Why does r/hapas want to kill the white race?

"The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of Asian Rape-Gangs and cuckold spam, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."
- Tenda Spencer EurasianTiger, angry cuck from r/hapas.

Attached: r HAPAS.jpg (849x472, 89K)

>the north trying to fuck over the south's economy
it was about erradicating white culture

barbrastreisand.com/news/abe-lincoln-jewish/

I had some caramel qt in a shop long ago
I don't really like other races but damn
she was a real qt
the only exception though
she was probably mixed

Attached: 1517737845733.jpg (1080x1544, 616K)

Jesus christ no wonder the west is in ruin.

I fucked a married muslim woman once.

It's like an extreme sport.

>>tfw pheromones are real
and how they are brother

Henry Cavill and I haven't met him. He's the one guy I've seen and thought I could understand what it was like to be gay.

I had an African girlfriend for a while and she was perfect, some of my best memories are watching her little tight afro and tits bounce as she rode me and having her sit on my face and tonguing her arsehole and cunt

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: angels and demons 2.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

My first gf as a kid was a thicc black girl. Her mom split us up because I was white and... fuck I don't know, she wanted her daughter with a good coon who would raw dog her and then leave her dripping cum in the street? Makes no sense, you'd think she would be thrilled her daughter was with a smart white boy. My mom had to explain racism to me when it happened, I had no concept of it before then. Really contributed to my current prejudices.

A friend had a black gf and she was really cheerful and funny. Everytime we hanged all together our gfs would get super mad and talk shit about her because she was also really fit and our gfs were in the process of getting fat. It was fun until we found out she was a prostitute.

thisvid.com/videos/luxury-amore-13/

>It's like an extreme sport.
In what way ? (you mean the adrenaline rush of avoiding hubby to catch you ?)

>(you mean the adrenaline rush of avoiding hubby to catch you ?)

ali and his 50 brothers

that pic, how in the fuck can you identify with that if you are not a Chad? fuck off with >muh aryan heritage

t. incel

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

when the camps gets reinstated we'll put you proud boys on the top of the list

>>some of the best titties I've ever seen
Sadly negresses don't have pink nipples.
The greatest loss of white genocide will be eradication of pink nipples.

>black gf
Why?

This, can't get over how gross niggers nipples and meat flaps look. It's like a turd on their chest or unwiped diarrhea smeared all over where a pussy should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYq4jihusVg

>and a new fetish is born
dammit Jow Forums why

She had a good sense of humor and smiled all the time, and was developing titties before all the other girls. And like I said I didn't see race back then. I was like 12.

>pink nipples

Attached: 1531561272195.gif (303x675, 1.88M)

Good on you, user.

What are you trying to say?

>It was fun until we found out she was a prostitute
Kek

>he’s never had a crush on tom hardy phase
pathetic

Fair enough i suppose. Black girls are ugly as fuck 99% of the time tho

Stop spamming this shit, fuck face.

That one is barely a nigger and with proper breeding could eliminate the bad DNA.

Do Croatians suffer from super hypergamy too?

Attached: TI8001JDB.jpg (853x1280, 113K)

>and with proper breeding could eliminate the bad DNA.

thats what mutts actually believe

Having sex with negroes is slavist privilege.

>thisvid
thisvid.com/videos/black-slut-gets-shit-on/

Attached: 1524635698127.jpg (5000x5000, 1.13M)

There are blacks in Germany?

It's in every healthy males blood to want to spread his seed to other races. That is why european men nearly cucked amerindian men out of existence.

Attached: Screenshot_29.jpg (380x462, 27K)

Isn't there another cap of her titties that says 'stop masturbating'? How do you know its hers?

Thank you user

Attached: 14958395023.jpg (500x749, 99K)

AUGGHHHH. that is horrible, why do you watch that shit?

Attached: 1531557475118.jpg (480x640, 46K)

So you like boobs. Doesn't mean you like black women, just boobs on black women. White women have boobs too, guy.

yuck wtf

this image is a perfect match, the stop masturbating one is her judging by the shape, colour and ridges of the nipple

Attached: 1486578036287.jpg (452x554, 47K)

>more kike racemix propaganda

>this thread

my job here is done

Attached: be9659a7b59b43674d713bb5837a137fc2c36c49_hq.jpg (352x239, 16K)

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

As if op's pic related doesn't make it obvious kek

Bump

Black qt's belong to the white man. That is all.

Attached: IMG_8105.jpg (614x768, 138K)

>tfw no black gf to have 7 mixed kids with, who will cuck polish subhumans when they grow up
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 22.jpg (736x1255, 780K)