Is it weird for a 20 year old to have not dated someone? Discuss

Is it weird for a 20 year old to have not dated someone? Discuss

Attached: 1522943561865.jpg (553x746, 72K)

It's not some incel theory "its over and now you'll never date anybody because you're not 10/10 chad" shit, but yeah I'd expect most people to have had probably dated 1-3 people seriously by then.

no

nah

Some will be alone for their entire life, there is not "one" out there for everyone, everyone will not find a compatible match. These are the truths of life you see. Maybe you should be less focused on fulfilling your natural urges and more in tune with yourself, not that it matters that much, right? Maybe it does? Maybe you'll learn something of it, maybe you won't.

no

no

Y'all aren't joking right? I've tried faking it till I make up to now but even I'm starting to doubt myself.

Attached: 1487541263567.jpg (396x353, 20K)

how old?

No
Celibacy is the key to success

Nope

No but it’s very unfortunate. It’s a waste of youth. I’m sure there are older women out there that would appreciate a man at that age.

there isn’t “one for everyone” but by the numbers games there’s 3 women for every man. you’re right though that being in tune with the self is more important. there isn’t anything wrong with being single. it frees up your life, and gives you nothing but time to become the best you you want to be

Attached: 1415182746166.png (297x355, 26K)

Still a kissless virgin too lads, this is a pretty sad day

Attached: Perfect.png (600x525, 144K)

This explains the gayness of this board. Half the faggots here are prison gays

Its not at all weird no
Just incels who have already given up on life that think it is

depends on how neurotypical you are. if you are autistic you're doing fine, if your brain is normal it's time to get going bud

Very well put user

if you're an adult virgin, doesn't that mean you are autistic, tho?

no

No, and it improves your chances when you do find someone that it'll be a success. I was late 19 when I found my current girlfriend and I'm currently 21 and we have plans to marry.

why would they be a virgin then?

You’d be making a mistake if you do. Wait til you both have matured. Mid to late 20s would be the earliest

I am 36 and have dated four women and every time it was fucking annoying and I would end it.

Attached: 1439276368475.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>I am 36
T I C K T O C K

No, if you've dated multiple people in the past that you've broken up with them that's even worse imo. Just find one person that you're willing to spend the rest of your life with and try to keep that relationship.

Now I just go to legal brothels with mandatory testing, pay $100-$200 for an hour worth of sexy time with whatever tickles my fancy at the time, put my pants back on, take a complimentary Mentos from reception and go back home to my vidya and animu.

Attached: 1439277346094.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Do you get lonely?

Ironically, with the money I save from not having to spend it on dating I have bought several nice wristwatches.

Attached: 1515604991414.jpg (1165x1075, 162K)

I think it's odd, but i'm 25 and have not dated anyone because that's how i was raised.

Not really. I have my family, friends, a couple of cats and the internet.

I also have you, user :3

Attached: 1515509876706.gif (500x500, 727K)

>a couple of cats
based cat owner

The cute happy neet aussie

Attached: nng.png (620x594, 340K)

Another great thing about not dating is that with all the money I saved, I bought my own home. In cash, no loans. Meanwhile I know people who have been married, had kids, gotten divorced and are now alone - miserable and penniless.

Attached: 1471414518922.gif (280x210, 372K)

gay

that gif made me giggle

gay