Need help Anons

I think I need an advice or basically an idea of is there any better way to do this

I'm willing to do a greentext so you guys can understand the situation? I mean if you're willing to help

Attached: Woah.jpg (326x381, 18K)

who quote

go on

Who are you quoting
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

upvote

woah who are you quoting my fellow gamer

kek

Okay guys sorry for the delay I was busy but anyway I'll start

This happen about two months ago or 3

>be 21
>met a girl, 18
>her parents are strict and stubborn (basically that's what she said) *didn't know about this until a certain time*
yada yada yada we both ended up liking each other so we ended up dating
>one day she was like "do u think we can go like somewhere in like" or "do you think we can have a future together?"
>me: Yes ofc
>basically she has a doubt that her parents will against this relationship due to them being strict and since I am not one of her kind (aka race/culture)
>so we had to call it off, was super devastated af
ffw like 3-4 days after that
>i tried to convince her to talk about it with her parents at least, see how they react, if the reaction is bad just be like "I'm joking" or somewhat
>she be like no I'm not going to say anything to my parents because I am scared of the outcome or how do they gonna react/say (she also have low confidence in herself)
>kept going on because I'm kind of a person who thinks every problem has its own solution
>reach to a point where we ended up arguing
>said to her that I've never been so disappointed in my life
>we didn't talk for a few day afterwards
>had a talk a few days after we stopped talking and basically i just have to give up on trying and accept that I don't want to lose her as a friend and she's wanting the same thing too
>so we both are now friends, still talking but not from A to Z
ffw to the past one week ago
>lately I've been acting cold towards her due to I still miss her, miss what we had and everything
>she now asks me if she has done something to make me act cold towards her, I didn't say anything.

Cont.

Des

Pa

Cito
H

I had an idea of talking to her father behind her back on Facebook, but I am worried if her dad will punish her for what I'm doing. She didn't allow me to talk to her parent or any of her family member. But I wanna know from her father itself because I believe no matter how strict they are they will allow me to date with her. (her parent didn't know about me or knows that she is in love with someone)

How do I need to stop myself from being so butthurt/hurt over this or how do I get over of what we had, I legit need help or something. I still love her but I can't convince her to talk to her parent anymore, I can't talk/mention about it or I'll lose her as a friend for good.

Please help.

If you believe you can have a future with her but she doesn't and very hardly, it's not going to work

She do believe that we can have a future together, its just her thoughts that her parent will against her dating, dating someone that's not her kind. I can say that she's scared of them since they're strict.

You have to convince her somehow so she says it to her parents

If it goes to far without nothing happened, diy

I tried convinced her to talk to her parent as much as I can till we ended up having an argument because of me kept pushing/insisting her to do so. Now I can't even barely make anymore try with her because I am 99% sure I'll lose her as a friend if I mentioned this again or she won't talk to me for days, months idfk.

Like I have no more idea of how to convince her if she kept saying that she knows her parents won't allow it.

Isn't there a chance her parents will kill her if this comes out, hmm?

Unless you have a fucking plan to escape with her from where you live to runaway from her parents, tell her something like this:
"Look, you want this relationship to work? Your parents have to know about this.
If you don't want to do it, I'll do it myself"
And you better actually do it + now try to convince their parents to stay with her and she has to help you with that

Let go amigo, that’s my advice

that is if your relationship is THAT important to both of you
If not, let it go, sorry

Let me ask you three, in all honesty, should I just go talk to her dad om Facebook even though she told me she's not allowing me to talk to any of her family member and get answer from her father himself?

Or is this a dumb idea, suicide move?

Not on facebook, face to face is what I'm talking about

Note that I am worried that her father might punish her for what I'm doing, but also chances are she's going to hate me forever.

die

I can't even meet him in person

Look, if you are not willing to do that, then it's not going to work

This.
If you do this, get her parents approval and later get cold feets and realize she's not all that you're a dicke.

I didn't tell you that she's from another country right? She's from UK.

This girl means a lot to me and so different from any other girl I've dated, now I know all guys would say that but no really she is different, like I want her so bad, I am willing to make this work so much

You’re going to get your friend and/or yourself hurt. Keep your dick in check and respect her famiy’s wishes until she is independent enough not to rely on them. Imo you are an asshole

If she means a lot to you stop posting here and do something about it, whatever risk there is just take it mate, better than not being with someone you love.

Attached: OH YEAH BABY YEAH!.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Look, if both of you can't do shit, then leave her and get over it

I can tell I am being very demanding over her, but she never know if she never talked about it with her parents. I just don't want her to slipped away from my life, I'm being too overprotective and obsessive over her.

I ran out of idea, that's why I'm here, I wanna take the risk but there's some greater consequences that I am worried for her more than myself

So is the best thing right now is to end our friendship as well?

Clearly you are. How about you stop being a dick to her instead? That is hurting your relationship more than anything else

If you and she are not willing to take the risks it takes in this type of situations to make the relationship be stronger and longer, then it simply is not going to fucking work,as simple as that
I already told you what you should do

Fuck it, do as Pedro says. Cut it off. Fucking kids pissing me off with their shitty dramas

I miss of what we both used to have and everything I was being butthurt or act childish over this shit, I want to be nice but I can't help it being cold towards her.

So basically I don't have to cut our friendship then, just come clean of why I act cold towards her lately? And hoping she will forgive me?

I can't stand this too, but fuck me I get myself into it.

this

Just fucking do something or never talk to her again faggot, you didn't need to post about this at all for the drama, you knew the choices you had before you made this post, pick a choice mate already

Attached: the internal banter boi.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Fuck it fine, I'll do it, fucking bail out on this girl for good. Ain't gonna lie after we had to end it the convo just become stale since its basically same shit everyday and I got bored of it. But because I don't have too much people to talk on phone, I decide to just go with it till she bail out first.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1530673329027.jpg (400x344, 32K)

See, she didn't mean that much for you after all.

Post that boipucci baby

I rather not

At least I tried

Its not that she didn't mean much to me at all, I just hate that we can't talk like we used to when we're dating, now its just normie talk and I hate it. I want us to talk about everything from PG rated to 18+ but it ain't happening if we both ain't dating or one of us not into it anymore.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1531476348759.gif (600x502, 37K)

Why though?

Okay fuck it it's done now, now I need a fucking sip to get over this and a shit ton of emo song, and whatever the fuck that's on the table, thanks lads, now I can fucking scream as much as I want now, 10/10 would come back to /bant

Just shitposting. Also why not? You the Swede who works in a hotel?
Glad we could help

No, I'm another swede! ^-^

How many gay Swedes are there? Or do they shitpost as gays?

I'm not gay though, and I don't know how many gay swedes there are! Besides myself I'm only familiar with aesthetics and that swede whom I have an old picture of.

Attached: 1243641.png (962x1267, 799K)