CHINKS BTFO

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/chinas-first-100m-film-pulled-cinemas-disastrous-opening-weekend-1127224

Attached: download (17).png (722x612, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzBhG0WkUrM
businessinsider.com/xiaolang-zhang-apple-autonomous-vehicle-secrets-2018-7/?IR=T
youtube.com/watch?v=a9H6GHNFsXI
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs
youtube.com/watch?v=aR29aH_8SCo
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-the-last-jedi-china-box-office-pulled-a8164186.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice link you idiot

What is this? Game of Thlones?

>phoneposting

Attached: 75ACAA79-78A9-4D8E-941B-9B6A59C56C16.jpg (300x400, 67K)

>green texting a link

Attached: 1493382492756.jpg (500x283, 17K)

Try again Akhmed

You spelled it wrong

It's Grame of Thlones.

>hollywoodreporter

Rord of the Rings

I read the article and apparently it's supposed to be Rord of the Lings. Those aesthetics gotta be apeing GoT though.

show me ur roicense for that bant

>make a piece of media with a ton of characters in different heavenly realms and some kind of grand adventure
>release it as a 2 hour 3DPD movie instead of a 24-episode anime

Hope they learned their fucking lesson. LOTR extended editions put together are damn near 12 hours and STILL leave shit out that was in the books. You can't fit this complex shit in one movie.

Still better than anything the West puts out

Thanks.

>intrigued, tried to watch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OzBhG0WkUrM
>close after 10s in

I didn't think they could've topped that Matt Damon cringefest ie the "Great Wall". It's like they take the shittiest parts of Chinese cinema, and magnify them with a 100mil budget as some sort of sick art experiment.

You say this but has the US made any good movies in the past 5 years?

Anal Gangbang Cheerleaders 3 was popular with critics.

Just watched it too, the trailer is a hot mess, it's like someone took the worst part of the last 2 decades of flopped fantasy movies and pressed them all together

chinks have no creativity. they have no culture. m-muh 5000 years. spare me that bullshit. chinks already lost their identity when they got enslaved by the manchus, then the century of humiliation killed any semblance of humanity they had left, and finally the CULTURAL revolution completely stamped out what little culture they had left after centuries of humiliation and enslavement by foreigners. chinks are literally an ant people. completely soulless and incapable of creativity.

I couldn't say. I've pretty much given up on movies. I think it's a dying form of entertainment, and will eventually be like those old radio broadcast like The Lone Ranger.

Infinity war helped move the overton window on genocide a bit so theres that

So another low quality Chinese knock off?

Hell or High Water and Sicario are supposed to be good.
But yeah, I have a bunch of movies downloaded and DVR'd, but mainly watch local news, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Twilight Zone, and other 60s sci-fi

This thing didn't even get released in Singapore, and we're even more of a Chinese colony than Vancouver.
BTFO indeed

Attached: 1507849699973m.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

>Why is this movie shit?
because the guy isn't a director he's a stunt coordinator, did this chink lie through his buck teeth or some shit.
Literally who the fuck is peng zhang

shut up man, they are just people. I can guarantee youre not any better and you sound lonely and depressed to me. Their creation of fireworks are the only reason you can talk so big.

soulless chink people are only creative in accounting and being generally shit!

Attached: 1530613284856.jpg (331x500, 42K)

I pretty much only watch anime now. Mainly because I've yet to see one that was trying covertly convey some political message. I used to love the show Blacklist, but it got political too.

Unironically all the chink movies with the CCP approval logo are the best movies from China.

GameOfSoy+LOTR+Avatar+The Last air Bender

Trailer looks ok to me, only problem is that chinese is a disgusting language to hear, really terrible.

T. Chang... Don't be so butt mad you fedora tipping summer queer, your virtue signaling is useless here, none of your faggot friends are going to see it. Especially chow min, she's not going to see it either.

This. Anime is the only good media nowadays. No political bs, just fun, friendship, sportsmanship and encouraging themes of never giving up and believing in yourself and your beliefs.

The new Blade Runner was pretty good. That's from a guy who stopped watching movies because they were all dog shit.

Fuck off Chang. I've been to China numerous times. You guys are subhuman little shits.

Yeah, and quite a bit of it is like pre-progressive media, where you have a deeper moral message like standing up for what's right, and being loyal.

>comiplation

Attached: 1578509676333.jpg (225x225, 7K)

China is stupid.

>chinks have no creativity

And don't even get me started on technology

>businessinsider.com/xiaolang-zhang-apple-autonomous-vehicle-secrets-2018-7/?IR=T

Attached: download (16).png (726x684, 317K)

*snert*

There have been a couple but its mostly shit.

What the fuck happened to Chinese cinema? They peaked at Hero and stopped giving a shit?

Attached: 9f0a6e9b27f7cf8973f4dbf02de651e170876146v2_hq.jpg (600x800, 101K)

Chinks are a recent civilization. The pyramid builders also had chariots and drank milk so it’s pretty fucking obvious they weren’t chinks since chinks are lactose intolerant. Those terra-cotta army statues are fake, a hoax created under Mao to promote tourism in Xian

I went to Xi'an and saw the Terracotta Soldiers. They looked fucking tacky and fake as shit. The """archaeologists""" there don't do shit but just sit around and chat with each other. Everything about China is just so damn tacky and fake. Also the Great Wall is shit too. Something's broken? Pour concrete all over it. That's China in a nutshell.

>not watching glorious pajeet cinema

Attached: bollywood.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Hero was a 50-year distillation of wuxia over a rice-paper thin plot and a cartload of cinematography genius by a deranged alcoholic. It couldn't be bad.

And he would have got away with it too if it weren't for them damn meddling jews

youtube.com/watch?v=a9H6GHNFsXI

Attached: let's go boys.jpg (400x400, 40K)

This movie was actually pretty good, if you're into wuxia kung fu shit.

Why don't they just use one the old epics as a material? There are hundreds of stories of heroes of all kind beating up dragons, earthquakes each other and surely those are more interesting than some copypasta of western work that didn't even sell that well in China.

They fucking copy everything. Why do they think they will be a global leader at anything if all they do is imitate others, often badly.

The Great Wall existed just to prove you could make IRL WoW tier custumes

Attached: CA715541-09CC-4434-8918-9BAFCA723AB4.jpg (1140x797, 211K)

Attached: Why You act like this.jpg (135x147, 5K)

>Not liking Thanos
I will snap you to death bitch

that was a good movie

That 1 Chinese-speaking white guy farmer took me aback a little.

Mad Max: Fury Road is probably one of the top 5-10 movies ever made. Watching it in the theater was fucking mind blowing.

Those outfits are bad ass.

It's the script and cgi that blow ass.

Holy FUCK boys, watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

I unironically enjoyed the first half of the great wall

Movie needed like another hour or something. The air travel to Beijing then the the movie being over like 10 minutes later really sucked.

The movie was exactly what I expected for the most part but unfortunately fell off a cliff in the last 3rd of the film

The irony in this post, the replies for capeshit.

Mcfuckingkillyourself

>there's pajeet kino like this

Wtf we've been missing out.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR29aH_8SCo
Reminded me of this.

Chinese movies are fucking bad, and I say this as someone who tries to watch as many as possible in order to improve my Chinese.

The Chinese government has a shit ton of rules that all directors in China have to obey.

That's pretty dope

SHIN SHA SHOO SHA SHIN SHOW SHON SHI SHAN SHOO

SHOO SHAN!

Attached: telethon man.jpg (434x370, 22K)

Honk Kong chinese know how to make good movies, mostly because they assimilated 100 years of code from from the Lumières to modern cinema.

The problem with mainland chinese is that they copy the current hollywood trash, which is already bad source material but they don't even understand how narration works, all the mainland chinese movies I've seen looked like a child watched classics and decided to make its own after that with what he thought looked cool.

Attached: 91OzUkSGTNL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 39K)

I love how a lot of Indian cinema loves to go all in on these really tacky, off the wall ideas that at first seem lame, but then become funny and awesome and you're having fun too.

Look up "Wind River".

Damn everything looks like plastic. Also that tomato looking midget looks horrible. Costume design is also just terrible, everyone looks brussel sprouts.

Attached: Roasted-Brussels-Sprouts-with-Lemon-and-Ginger-1.jpg (600x379, 132K)

I thought Golden Swallow movies were pretty good. Or don't they count because the are from Hong Kong?

This. It's absolutely classic Chinese copycat behavior. They've decided that they can do the same thing with actual creative work as well I guess. Should be good for laughs watching the awful, awful shit they make as a result.

Hong Kong is way different than mainland China. So different that mainlanders need to use their passport to go there.

>t. watched Kangz Pather 10 times to show how progressive you are

They should have saved money by skipping the stupid alien side kick and spent that budget on decent green screen work. Avatar is coming up on a decade old, and the Chinese still can't figure it out. Say it with me BUG. RACE.

source please

Attached: 1503050747255.jpg (600x515, 72K)

Jinyang Snow and De Tar Geryen.

Where are her tits

its money laundering you fucking idiots

They a no creativity. That's why they steal. Communism destroys creative thought.

What was it
Looks like lord of the chings

chinks are not creative or appealing in anyway

soft power is real power

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-the-last-jedi-china-box-office-pulled-a8164186.html

hong kong cinema is pretty good. watch drunken master

why can't other countries make good movies?

eh its like a bunch of movies thrown together

the white guy being the kids master is pretty funny

other countries have made great movies especially france but america has the financial muscle to make the epic ones that make money

I think it looks kind of cool. at least there aren't any niggers in it.

Worst movie ever made. You probably don't even know other Mad Max movies even exist. You probably don't even know who Elvis is. You have such bad taste in movies I can only assume your mind is a continous enema.

Avengers:Infinity War

Also soulless garbage, but the Chinese don't care what they're watching. They just know it's a famous Western movie franchise and it's an excuse to show other Chinamen how sophisticated and international they are by been seen going to it.

movie sucked, overrated as fuck, gay memes like yours will only last for a couple more months at best
already forgotten most of the things that happened in that shitflick

Is that Danyrs Stormborn????

This user gets it. See also million dollar art auctions. Also watch The Producers (1967)

show lactation plz

my sides, lol over 9000

literally wtf wrong with Pajeets