Really naturally pretty girl has started working at my place of work, no make up or hair dye...

Really naturally pretty girl has started working at my place of work, no make up or hair dye, natural brown hair with a lovely smile. Problem is I giet nurvus arund pretty girls fren.
Should I just ask her what she does in her free time or what her previous job was etc? How do I do it without looking awkward?

Attached: 1530057018771.png (657x527, 37K)

Ask her what shampoo she uses, regardless of her answer say u use it too. Perfect ice breaker

I suppose I should just go up to her and start sniffing her hair?

First, where do you work and what's your ages?

Attached: Apu Question.jpg (741x568, 61K)

Don't date girls you work with if you have a proper job fren

Attached: 1.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Assert your dominance over her walk up to her and start dry humping her

Ask her how much she weighs. Then when she answers say:
>Really?! You don't look a pound over /insert weight here minus 10/!
Girls love casual compliments like this.

gay

It's really annoying, she will hardly ever see me. I've checked the timetable and she is off on most of the days I'm in and vice versa. I'll never even get a chance to speak to her.

Attached: 1525194194176.png (657x527, 31K)

Just don't do it friends

If she’s really that pretty, then she already has a boyfriend. And even if she doesn’t, she gets hit on all the time. You do it, and you’re just another guy in a long line of guys, trying to win her like she’s a game of chance.

I'm 26 and I think she's about 21-23

fucking hell this is autism

Not really, I can tell she's one of those nice types who isn't into night clubs and all that. I've seen her occasionally walk her dog around here and she speaks well. Has that 'tee-tee' vibe to her. She reminds me how girls used to be back in the 60's or 70's in films I've watched.

Alternatively he can ask where she lives, and then he can say:
>I've been looking for places in that area, I love it there! Could you help me find a place there?
Boom, guaranteed date.

Just follow her around for a bit and the answers will reveal themselves to you

Maybe, i mean thats how it works for dogs

perceptions of things like this can be really, really fucking wrong

Nothing you said disputes or is even relevant to anything I said. What do night clubs have to do with anything? The girl was probably broken in early by her creepy uncle, who she thinks of every time some nervous pimply faced twat with a side part stutters out a hello at her.

If she's new, just make general introductory conversation. Ask her name, where she's from, has she worked a similar job, what does she do in her down time. Then with these answers find any similarities or think of other questions to branch out of her answers.

Attached: Apu Fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

You'll finally get the courage to talk to her and she'll mention her boyfriend within a minute

>side part
lmao

>some nervous pimply faced twat with a side part

Attached: Hahaha I'm Dying.jpg (390x470, 43K)

gay

But I can't because I'll hardly see her. I won't see her all week now.

Do OT, extra money & time with her.

Attached: Apu Hammer.jpg (957x621, 61K)

Look friend, you said it yourself. She’s naturally pretty and doesn’t wear makeup. You know why naturally pretty girls don’t wear makeup? Because they’re sick of being pretty. Because being pretty is what got them mo-fuckin’-lested by half the town before their 12th birthday. Trust me, that girl is still rocking the herpes her wet nurse gave her. She’s a public health hazard. You bend her over and she’ll just go dead eyed.

Look deep inside yourself, shed all pretense of ego and ask: if she’d been your niece and you gave her a bath, what would you have done?

Same as her real one, bud.