Hi i'm a 30 yo boomer and back when i was young we used to browse /b/ and had a fun time...

hi i'm a 30 yo boomer and back when i was young we used to browse /b/ and had a fun time. can anybody explain to me what Jow Forums is and why young people seem to like it?

Attached: 2545244254242.png (380x349, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEo7-ivl8Ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm the same age and I like it. Because I haven't become jaded and void of sense of humor, yet.

sploosh-o-matic is a revolution in material science from sploosh laboratories, it features the best tool steel reinforced solid plastic with tight craftsmanship to protect the complicated circuitry of the sploosh injector in it all while bein lightweight and very tough, it is increasingly become the standard sploosher of choice for the assault position in sploosh teams across the world.
do not speak ill of it, the zozzle-mechi is a complete different sploosher. in operation it is more similar to the scoopity-o-whoop slosh-6000 that is a very high kinetic force brute sploosher while the sploosh-o-matic is an evolution of the previously dominating splash-o-matic
the zozzle-mechi is very good tho i can admit, the japanese zozzle-mechi maining teams definitely did well last season and im excited what techniques and mods they will have for this late summers season

Attached: 63c43e3cd0e41453b9beb33203bbe388.png (1000x1373, 1.24M)

Hate to say it mang, but you may be gay.

Attached: 1520909320827.png (500x462, 172K)

Woomy

>30 yo
>boomer
???

It's a meme that apparently started in Jow Forums and then wound up spreading to everywhere else, probably referencing how people around 30 are starting to act more and more like their parents insofar as belief systems and such (though I may be guessing on that one); but it's basically a forced meme, and the monster energy drink doesn't really belong in there.

Ppl in their 30s are millennials tho, making their grandparents boomers, not their parents. Sounds like something middle/high school cancer would make up

Fortnite takes place in the same universe as The Powerpuff Girls. Now, before you start ranting, hear me out. Fortnite has Thanos in it. Thanos is in Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite. Mega Man X is in Marvel vs. Capcom, and Mega Man X in the same universe as Mega Man, since Dr. Light created both of them. Mega Man is in Smash Bros, and so is Pac Man, who appears in Wreck-it Ralph. One scene in Wreck-it Ralph shows a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade machine, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have a comic book crossover with Batman. Scooby Doo and the Mystery Gang show up in an episode of Batman. Scooby Doo, of course, has a crossover with Johnny Bravo. Johnny Bravo is in an obscure Smash Bros. ripoff for the Wii, called Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion. All three Powerpuff Girls show up in this game. Therefore, my conclusion here is that Fortnite does in fact take place in the same universe as The Powerpuff Girls.

Attached: 8b4ac759527a057b4391d68efb88e6a4.jpg?e=1531850499&m=-GixfOp82Ayt-yxnVJDg_Q.jpg (577x378, 28K)

let me teach you one or two things about women bro
t. 30 yo boomer

Attached: 624642642642.jpg (1200x1213, 126K)

Fortnite takes place in the same universe as The Powerpuff Girls. Now, before you start ranting, hear me out. Fortnite has Thanos in it. Thanos is in Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite. Mega Man X is in Marvel vs. Capcom, and Mega Man X in the same universe as Mega Man, since Dr. Light created both of them. Mega Man is in Smash Bros, and so is Pac Man, who appears in Wreck-it Ralph. One scene in Wreck-it Ralph shows a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade machine, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have a comic book crossover with Batman. Scooby Doo and the Mystery Gang show up in an episode of Batman. Scooby Doo, of course, has a crossover with Johnny Bravo. Johnny Bravo is in an obscure Smash Bros. ripoff for the Wii, called Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion. All three Powerpuff Girls show up in this game. Therefore, my conclusion here is that Fortnite does in fact take place in the same universe as The Powerpuff Girls.

I mean I'm 30 (in a few weeks technically) and my parents are boomers, so that's not necessarily true for everyone. But yeah it's sort of dumb.

Happy birthday bro

>biz
stop it

episches rollenspiel, sören.

Attached: 727F8595-D5BA-42CD-90F7-075E38282E68.png (1410x2013, 948K)

gay

That's the same way *snap* started,one autist spamming it

WHOOO

Attached: 534FF235-A0EE-4CD8-854A-D2BA6DA30141.png (500x677, 197K)

The Aussie from bant has the best reply

>Hot girl
>Gay
Pick one!

Thanks!

SHE SEEMS TO HAVE A PENIS-SHAPED TUMOR ON HER, SEND HELP.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEo7-ivl8Ic

Attached: starts radio, locked on classic rock station blasting boomer rock.gif (1000x640, 127K)

It's better that way