My mom is missing and I'm scared as fuck. I don't know what to do and I'm starting to think the worst...

My mom is missing and I'm scared as fuck. I don't know what to do and I'm starting to think the worst. She's been missing for a while now.. It's not like her to disappear.

Attached: 1526554189996.jpg (793x786, 54K)

How long?

gay

She's probably at work trying to pay for all of the food you eat on a daily basis

she at mi howse kooking me tendies fren no warry

Attached: 1529509521772.jpg (240x240, 14K)

rip your neetbux

Since the 7th.. None of my family knows where she is.

an hero to meet her again

We called her job she hasn't been to work since the 7th

Sorry to hear that, I hope she returns safe and sound. Have you gone to the police?

are you alone atm?

Shit dude, that suck. Hopefully you find her soon

Not yet, we're trying all our options before going that far

Contact local police ASAP op

I hope she comes home safely

I do too. Thanks user

You idiot you file a missing person after 24 hours

She is in my bed

Do it right away.

Has calling the police ever occured to you

I don't live with my mom, I live with my adopted family miles away, I was put in foster care and adopted out, I keep in touch with my real family and visit them on occasion. They called me this morning and told me my biological mother was MIA.

lol why do you care about her then,if she sumped you?

*dumped

Why care about a mom that doesn't love you

I got taken away by force. She never stopped fighting, her rights were stripped from her by the court.

was she a bad mother? what did she do?

She picked shitty guys who would beat on her and a 4 year old and a 5 year old seeing that shit isn't chill obviously. She was a good mother, who cared about my brother and I immensely, even now, if I called her saying I needed money for something, or I needed help she would drop whatever she was doing to help me, despite going through her own struggles.

are you underage?

Just turned 19 this July

I'd say contact the police right away and phone up who ever you know in relation to her. Good luck with this again OP.

>single mom went to Applebees to chase Alabama black snake

did she ever do drugs?

no you file right away that's just a rumor wasn't it?

Attached: mous.jpg (700x714, 72K)

Maybe in Somalia

wooooow thats so hurtful

Attached: 1531723187708s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 1531761105832.png (459x484, 18K)

If shes been missing since the 7th it would be more than appropriate to call the police days ago. You should file a missing report as soon as you get the opportunity to

baka dickhead go back to Jow Forums you inbred cunt

Attached: get back to alabama.jpg (750x537, 129K)

ITT: we babysit user

Attached: 1485150848148.png (1465x1209, 245K)

That's what I heard, too. Just call the cops if you have reasons to believe something's wrong.

SHE FUCKING DEAD NIGGA CALL DEM COPS NIGGA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE NIGGA CALL THE COPS BITCH BE DEAD BY NOW GO GO GO

Attached: 1529950841668.gif (286x229, 167K)

I'll send rations for you, so you can babysit and not worry about food

may God watch over your mom and keep her safe. thats a terrible thing to happen. also call the cops