Hello Jow Forums i had a dream where my family was happy with eachother. i cried with happy tears in my dream...

hello Jow Forums i had a dream where my family was happy with eachother. i cried with happy tears in my dream. then i woke up. also i havent cried in years. i still am a emotienless husk. im sad. anyways this is a free thread but be nice please.

Attached: 31065264_200608004066937_1215233409828257792_n.jpg (695x695, 54K)

die in a hole

oh. you hate me. im sorry :(

gay thread
weeb thread
pathetic thread
desperate thread
virgin thread
bad thread

musk you say?

Attached: BBB1D8A9-D28D-4E7F-A620-DDDA91681DFC.png (521x883, 421K)

why do so many yuros have bad family stories

hope you heal OP if emotional health is out of whack then that's dangerous

umm. but its a free thread. you can do whatever you want in it. freedom :)
um. i didnt mean musk

Attached: 15317611058323.png (459x484, 12K)

i will try to of course. umm i hope you are fine too. i always take the spotlight. im ok. there are people who have it worse then me

hehe that froggy has a weird anatomy :)

You are the source of every single problem in your family.
If you were dead your family would be happy together, but you ruined it.
You can
a) Kill yourself you failed abortion
b) Improve yourself

Attached: 15317611058321.png (459x484, 12K)

gay thread
weeb thread
pathetic thread
desperate thread
virgin thread
bad thread

Would you mind me asking what is the matter with your family, OP?
If it's personal, you don't have to answer :)

Attached: 28bb313bc4b1351d4f333384a5729925.jpg (1000x1316, 1.14M)

unbased and bluepilled

i kind of know. thats why im isolating myself from them. but they keep comming after me. hmm when the time is right i will abandon them and loose all connection too them. i dont deserve them.

Want me to wear the same underwear for a week and send it to you?

Attached: IMG_0605.jpg (1200x666, 126K)

>there are people who have it worse then me
that is a really common response to have but just remember that your issues are valid even if you don't know how to deal with them. All you have to do is acknowledge there's a problem and try and fix it. Doesn't have to be grand, or a life-changing journey. For me I started by looking myself in rhe eyes in a mirror, then at people as I walk by, then smiling at them etc and it worked wonders for me. Maybe you could try it.

this is why nobody likes you, belgium.

this is why everyone likes you belgium

my dad and mom is divorced and they have a rivalry against eachother to win me. ever since they divorced when i was a child.

um yeah. i will move far from my family and start over again. that will solve my problems.

I unironically wish him the best and the only way stuff will improve is by being rude and upfront to him. He has to fix his problems
See what needs improvement in your life and do everything you can to improve it

You didn't have a choice in the matter?

eh. i was just a 7 yearold when it happend. hmm. anyways they tell so much lies about eachother it has corrupted my view of them both. i can never love them as parents if they still are like that.

I swear to fucking Jeebus that whenever I see the word musk now Im going to laugh my ass off remembering you
Thanks norgay

I can understand that. If you believe getting away from it will help, I have full faith you'll find yourself a new and better life, user~

Attached: 6354ae74d849f6adbe463b787ede0b03.png (974x991, 969K)

thanks. i will never leave Jow Forums :) its feels more like a family then them.

dont worry about me friends. i have my cure for all my sadness and anger. Her name is Miku :) i am so happy i discovered her.

Attached: 1530564077163.png (1000x1000, 692K)

> fucking faggot

THATS NOT ME!

You sound like my sister, I wanna hug her and you now

um. ok. i love hugs :)

And don't listen to this guy even if he's just trolling. It's never the childs fault.

thanks user. hmm tough i have done some terrible things to my family. but i stopped being a child when i began with those things. i hope i can get away from them as soon as possible.

Fucking based.

you're the reason why every day bilions of niggers in africa die and why hitler should have won
you have 2 choices
1 kill yourself
2 kill yourself

im not the reason. how could i have caused them. anyways i think you mean i am a part of the problems which causes these disasters. can please give me further details.

ops. i didnt mean to talk weird again... im so sorry

IM CUMMING AS I CLICK REPLY

Attached: 1531741928177.jpg (800x1119, 96K)

are you masterbating in this thread... please dont tell us details like that...

gay

lol

umm why did you say lol too your own comment?

ahh sorry. they had similar color id... ahh. please forgive me.

I also tend to ignore the text when the colours are similar enough, nothing to forgive

thanks user :)

I think at this point "American'ts" is more appropriate.

Whoops wrong thread.

its ok user :)

Idiot

dont say mean things like that please

Idiot

ah... i should have been quiet

this
american families are all more or less average and very loving with the odd alcoholic or something
it seems all euro parents have some terrible vice (alcoholism, opioids, neglect, abuse) and are almost completely devoid of love
am i wrong?

why are you so mean?

I'm not mean

oh sorry i was just thinking it was bad woopsie