Why does everybody make images mocking people who drink the white monster energy?

Why does everybody make images mocking people who drink the white monster energy?

I’m 100% serious because I actually like it and want to know why the photos are funny?

Attached: CBE605B9-DE22-4535-9950-FEB53114088E.jpg (207x500, 28K)

Attached: 15317611058321.png (459x484, 12K)

*sipp* yep those were the days *dabb* nothing better than the oldies *sipp* *puts on an eminem casette on his walkman that he ripped online* *begins to mow grass* *puts on shades*

either newest newfag or trolliest troll, if former, lurk moar

Attached: moshi_moshi_bait_desu.jpg (955x957, 84K)

>that 12 year old boomer

Attached: 1531767865004.jpg (626x1053, 86K)

I’m not even mad or trolling. I just seriously want to know why it’s funny?

I see it with boomer images a lot but I’m not even close to being a boomer and still drink it often

i defy you to name a single person that drinks that stuff that is also doing well in life and isn't heavily involved with facebook joker memes

Is that the joke? That boomers like it?

I’ve never seen a boomer drink an energy drink

18 yesr old boomers like it

meant for

Because you're probably some fat fuck who wants to watch his weight while drinking his energy drink. The irony. This is aimed at lazy fat gamers.

Nah man, I like the taste of it. Regular energy drinks are way too sweet for me

Mmm, what's the blue monster?

The sweetener they use in the blue ones gives me a headache

It’s a shitty forced meme t b h

I guess

Attached: 0E9D07A7-8BE4-4EDA-9CAD-D674F7756839.jpg (900x1200, 335K)

because just one sip of sip melts your brain into that of a boomer.

Do you even have the magical elixir in the UK?

yes
but you do need a license to buy it
Im not even memeing btw.

What do you mean a license? For a soft drink?

Is that license needed for any energy drink?

I do this and I'm not a boomer, I'm only 30

Attached: 1531482450517.png (680x345, 207K)

Everything is a forced meme Toivo

You need ID just like you do to buy alcohol.

Mountain dew is better

Too sweet

I’ve never had one for leisure. I usually get them before work in the morning

Attached: 3D6A4899-4F71-4E35-9968-D3F37E975A28.jpg (1616x1080, 252K)

>I’ve never had one for leisure.
>I drink soft fizzy pop
>b-but its not for leisure
>I need it

Attached: 2311.png (400x343, 104K)

I don’t drink pop, it’s too sweet.

I get it for a boost before work. I don’t drink coffee because I’m not a disgusting gutter swine

Attached: AEC84EB7-8B45-4AB4-805B-73E8CE2EAF29.jpg (240x280, 25K)

>I don’t drink pop, it’s too sweet.
you said you drink energy drink and that is, as far as im concerned, just as bad.
>I don’t drink coffee because I’m not a disgusting gutter swine
Energy drink is far less patrician than coffee and I dont even support drinking coffee. Even the faggochinoes everyone gets in starbucks are better than energy drinks.
By saying you drink energy drinks for energy youre no better than cunts who *need* a coffee in the morning.

Monster is poison. It's jewish poison, look at the "M" logo it's a hebrew letter repeated three times. Stop drinking carbonated drinks. Stick to natural juices and water.
inb4 go back to Jow Forums

I drink the white monster energy drink because it has zero real sugar and just a little bit of artificial sweetener- which doesn’t make it overly sweet.

Coffee is a disgusting turk drink

>pop
faggot

>natural juices

Nigga unless you’re squeezing it yourself from fruit you’ve grown yourself, then there’s some jewish tricks being put into it somewhere down the line.

With my climate the only natural juice I could produce myself would be apple

Exactly.
Apple juice is fine bro, but if you can grow apples then sure as hell you could also grow some berries and pears.

Better watch out for those hebrew (((pesticides))) as well.
Only fruit found in the untamed wilderness of papua new guinea is untainted and even that has suffered from fallout because of fukushima in addition to the gay chemtrails.
Really, youre just fucked so you might as well get on the HRT and stop delaying the inevitable.

Seriously though, if you drink anything other than water outside of social situations then youre an indulgent faggot
>With my climate the only natural juice I could produce myself would be apple
If you can grow apples you can grow plenty of other things. I didnt think I'd be able to grow cherries or grapes but theyre coming along pretty well. There will be loads of berries you've probably never heard of native to your area as well.
It does taste a lot nicer. I thought it would just be a meme but my apples beat the shit out of sainsbury's.

>living outside of Sub-Saharan Africa/Southeast Asia
>not drinking tap water
Have fun seeing your wallet go empty just to buy & drink flavoured liquids.