Ojamajo Doremi is the greatest work of fiction I have ever seen...

Ojamajo Doremi is the greatest work of fiction I have ever seen. I personally separate my life to pre-Doremi and post-Doremi periods, as watching it has completely changed how I view the world. It taught me to appreciate life much more (or rather in a different way) than I used to and also be more honest with myself. My life has been an ongoing quest to discover life-changing works of fiction, and despite having gone through thousands of anime, books, movies, games and the like, I have yet to find anything to even rival Doremi. I’m honestly getting goosebumps just remembering it.

Attached: glassesbald.jpg (640x480, 281K)

But have you gotten a kot id yet?

Attached: 1531710745078.jpg (1600x1066, 794K)

the id god is a god of chaos, he gives the kot id onto questionable people
i dont know if i ever would want such a, "gift"

Attached: red_yosho_in_court.png (256x192, 13K)

*uses glorious nippon zozzle-meshi to Kahoot all over your thread*
what're you gonna do about it big boy

Attached: thumbnail sized elephant.jpg (200x200, 13K)

doremi bad lole

do you perhaps know about my railgun modded sploosh cannon with FERROMAGNETIC IRON NANOPARTICLES, GELLING REAGENT AND MOTHERFUCKING TABLE SALT INFUSED SPLOOSH WATER?

Zozzle-meshi, while boastin a more minimalist design, is the more practical, stylish and trustworthy slashooter, the tasteful choice of using a wooden handle makes it more durable and the parts more easily replaceable, The sharp bayonette made of glorious nippon steel folded over a 100 times makes deadly at close encounters, while the fact that you still require that you light up a wax fuse to relax the biorganic blue allium components every a couple of zozzles makes it quite controversial with the millenials and their new SOULESS hardware, i Think it adds a nice layer of tactical thinking and sets the skill bar higher for using it effectively, and there's no denying that a well bred and tamed blue allium from the Tawagoto
regions has it's perks, making for a more steady aim and increasing the replenishment rate fo the Jiheishō meter between every zozzle

Attached: pif.jpg (225x350, 35K)

you do not have to fight me we have much to learn from each other, i represent sploosh laboratories
also bayonets r dangerouse and lethal banned in the 2004 Sploosh Worldwide Associations Lethality Act

Attached: railgun_mod.png (1500x1000, 198K)

here is a rare gun fitted with the railgun mod

Attached: TTA3853-Green-Uzi-Watergun-01-323x520.jpg (323x520, 26K)

It looks like a pissgun

lole

say that when i sploosh ur goal with it and get an epic win for me and my frens ^________^

Its a piss gun

stop it or ill fucking kick your damn head off and chain it around my waist and your head will forever be my portable super sex doll mega masturbator

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.22.[640x480].[FB9A003B].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_21.15_[2017.07.26_10.47.36].jpg (640x480, 171K)

It fucking shoots piss.

nah brah

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.09.[640x480].[D6148AE7].v2.mkv_snapshot_20.32_[2017.07.13_12.47.06].png (640x480, 417K)

yeah man, its fucking neon yellow

thats because the iron nanoparticles do rust and iron rust has an orange/red colour, what you are seeing is sploosh with a bit of rust so it looks lellow
i forgive your past comments because its ignorance on your part which is ok

No it fucking isn't. It tastes like piss too.

how bout u stop chattin ye before i get my fucking mandem on u

What the fucki is am andem?

U WOULDNT FUCKIN KNOW U STUPID FUCKING PONCE STOP SAYING THAT MY RAILGUN SPLOOSHER SHOOTS PISS IM NOT A TRAMP LIKE THAT SHUT UP WTF!!

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.16.[640x480].[78288DB1].v2.mkv_snapshot_01.53_[2017.07.20_07.53.55].png (640x480, 589K)

Fuck you, it shoots piss and you're retarded for thinking it shoots water

watch doremi

Id sooner be dead than watch taht

ok fren ill make sure u die
im not giving you much liberty