For a small donation, you too can be friends with Alice

Isn't it worth it, user?

Attached: MONEY.png (645x430, 614K)

no go eat shit

I literally want to give her money

You need fresh air user

Attached: 654345.jpg (500x724, 52K)

Alice seems nice, but I'm not one to spend money on streamers. I wish her the best, she seems to be a nice person.

R-remember user, she doesn't do it for attention! She takes donations to help US!

I literally believe this and think she's a messenger of God prove me wrong pro tip you can't

I mean, it sounds like she started out sincerely, but if I had the chance to make money off lonely neets I'd do it too. You can make money and still be a good person.

But lying about it is where the line should be drawn

Stop spamming Jow Forums you delusional cunt.

Seriously fucking kill yourself. Stop shitting up this board with your weird fucking vendetta. Get the fuck out of here. This is the third fucking time I've caught you doing this.

You do know that you can have a maximum of 3 threads on here, right? Including this one, you're insinuating I have 4. Just accept the fact that the Church of Alice's membership is spreading.

Lying?

She says she doesn't like attention, and doesn't want any money. And yet she has a Patreon, and has a custom message on twitch (including her signature stuttering) for anyone who donates.

Glad t-to hear it

Attached: 0kR6ePQ.jpg (500x500, 31K)

THIS is the fourth thread, retard.

>But you are a far bigger liar than I am dear. your actions negate mine
kek okay.

And that custom thank you for when people donate money that you don't want on twitch, that's a joke too, right? The funny thing is, you don't need the money. But you get a rush from people giving it to you.

Please fuck off, jesus christ. NOBODY CARES

Again, you've g-got no standing to tell me when I g-get a rush or not. I'm the one that feels it, and I don't

Attached: 1Railgun.jpg (1344x756, 249K)

FUCK ALICE

You w-wish buddy~ Seeya~

>K
I DONT WANT TO FUCK YOU YOUD WANT THAT HUH BITCH LMAO

who's alice?

the wiki specifically says NOT to do this

Attached: image.jpg (401x320, 39K)

>As for the custom thank you, have you seen it? Yes, it's clearly a joke.
Ah yes, nothing funnier than stuttering when someone gives you money. Also, I know you're not doing this for money, you're doing it for the rush/attention.

Also, stop saying you have stuff to do, you said it in your last post. Go and do it already, I'm sure your orbiters need you.

>4 Every thread you m-make actually corresponds to a few m-more followers on Twitch
And you just love that, don't you? Pathetic.

Look at how she claims to vanish and then feels the need to get her last word in. Newsflash, not everyone wants to fuck Alice. Your orbiters are starting to make you delusional.

>getting unironically bothered and heated on Jow Forums

I literally want to regulate the internet so people cant do this period.

LOOK AT THEM, LOOK AT THEM AND LAUGH!

Attached: image.jpg (359x311, 35K)

Attached: Borowitz-MerkelMueller.jpg (960x720, 100K)

Everybody wants it

muwahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahah ah ah ha h ahahhahah ha ha hahah hah ahha ha hahahhahahahhahaha hah ah hahahahahhahahahahahahaah!!

Attached: (9)02mlg.png (229x178, 14K)

it's just her voice, no pic, ergo invisible

what a fucking whore