Thread so nice i make it twice

alright real talk this board is fucking shit it's so shit that i had to hijack another guy's copypasta just to get your attention because all you troglodytes care about is mindless repitition and circlejerking and some vague notion of "le board culture xDDDDD" so there's your dose of board culture you fucking spaz
day in day out there's literal fucking FAGGOTS (all caps) posting about their disgusting man fetish and hiding behind anime girl avatars to appear less offensive because THEY KNOW that if they roleplayed with pictures of men that nobody would pay attention to them because M/M relationships are viscerally fucking abhorrent. it's like a buffer to slowly coax other people into accepting their gay clique and that's also abhorrent because it's more dishonest than kubrick's filmmaking.
it's become virtually impossible to criticize this group because they're so absorbed in their fantasy femboy fucking fanfics that they think anyone calling them a faggot or a dumb gayposter is somehow roleplaying with them. it's like it gets them off. there is no angle from which to attack this because 1. you get called a homophobe 2. they rally on discord against you and spread libel 3. they try to rope you into their group because fags are huge on the recruiting thing or 4. you get called a dumb metaposter because it's a fucking crime to have negative conviction about anything and even addressing it in passing turns the board against you. you know what's happening as a result of all this? you're being replaced. you're being replaced like the muslins are replacing europeans, like the mexicans are replacing americans. you're letting it happen. you let them have power with absolutely no resistance, because you either think it isn't worth it to engage, or it'd offend someone to engage, or you'd get attacked if you engaged.

fuck you. i have to turn my brain off everytime i come here and limit myself to short responses just so i don't lose my shit at how limpwristed this place is

Attached: 1531152601604.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

Still good

tl;dr, faggots are sick in head

>>>/fur/

Fatass kitten molster Nabil

Actually based

respond

I did

Not reading all that but yes the quality of posts have been decreasing.

Puppy rapist Nabil. But as an actual response to my usual harassments: so? You write as if this is some "community" that you wanna see thrive, some potential that people can actually use for something productive digitally and effective mean to convey data that we all can benefit from. This is just me spitballing but...if you really need a online community to escape to then you don't have a realspace one to have as either a contingency and/or were completely accepted into one. Granted everyone has their circumstances, yet...this all sounds like a personal problem, and I suggest you borrow somone's phone and call yourself. That way you can talk to someone that gives a fuck.

>4/10 attempt to build rapport with other supposed like minded individuals

Attached: 1529620264983.jpg (850x1210, 176K)

do you have schizophrenia

dumb footposter

Attached: stomper-out.png (1422x2142, 843K)

I have manic depression XD

Attached: 1530476662645.png (404x404, 136K)

No.

alright real talk this board is fucking shit it's so shit that i had to hijack another guy's copypasta just to get your attention because all you troglodytes care about is mindless repitition and circlejerking and some vague notion of "le board culture xDDDDD" so there's your dose of board culture you fucking spaz
day in day out there's literal fucking FAGGOTS (all caps) posting about their disgusting man fetish and hiding behind anime girl avatars to appear less offensive because THEY KNOW that if they roleplayed with pictures of men that nobody would pay attention to them because M/M relationships are viscerally fucking abhorrent. it's like a buffer to slowly coax other people into accepting their gay clique and that's also abhorrent because it's more dishonest than kubrick's filmmaking.
it's become virtually impossible to criticize this group because they're so absorbed in their fantasy femboy fucking fanfics that they think anyone calling them a faggot or a dumb gayposter is somehow roleplaying with them. it's like it gets them off. there is no angle from which to attack this because 1. you get called a homophobe 2. they rally on discord against you and spread libel 3. they try to rope you into their group because fags are huge on the recruiting thing or 4. you get called a dumb metaposter because it's a fucking crime to have negative conviction about anything and even addressing it in passing turns the board against you. you know what's happening as a result of all this? you're being replaced. you're being replaced like the muslins are replacing europeans, like the mexicans are replacing americans. you're letting it happen. you let them have power with absolutely no resistance, because you either think it isn't worth it to engage, or it'd offend someone to engage, or you'd get attacked if you engaged.

fuck you. i have to turn my brain off everytime i come here and limit myself to short responses just so i don't lose my shit at how limpwristed this place is

Puppy rapist Nabil. But as an actual response to my usual harassments: so? You write as if this is some "community" that you wanna see thrive, some potential that people can actually use for something productive digitally and effective mean to convey data that we all can benefit from. This is just me spitballing but...if you really need a online community to escape to then you don't have a realspace one to have as either a contingency and/or were completely accepted into one. Granted everyone has their circumstances, yet...this all sounds like a personal problem, and I suggest you borrow somone's phone and call yourself. That way you can talk to someone that gives a fuck.

2. Puppy rapist Nabil. But as an actual response to my usual harassments: so? You write as if this is some "community" that you wanna see thrive, some potential that people can actually use for something productive digitally and effective mean to convey data that we all can benefit from. This is just me spitballing but...if you really need a online community to escape to then you don't have a realspace one to have as either a contingency and/or were completely accepted into one. Granted everyone has their circumstances, yet...this all sounds like a personal problem, and I suggest you borrow somone's phone and call yourself. That way you can talk to someone that gives a fuck.