Hello Jow Forums umm im pretty tired. havent slept much and my sleep routine is completely destroyed...

hello Jow Forums umm im pretty tired. havent slept much and my sleep routine is completely destroyed. do you think you are smart user? i do think im smart but i also doubt myself. it depens. sometimes i think im borderline retarded. and other times i feel like a genius. anyway this is a free thread. but be nice please :)

Attached: 1527813946800.jpg (850x1341, 141K)

Nice feet

HRT NOW

uh thanks i guess
please dont force me user. i promised no too

do you trim your pubes? I'm considering trimming mine into a neat little bush instead of shaving them

Attached: 95A4280F-98A3-4CE7-829A-BCEFCA71FF4B.jpg (1772x1253, 341K)

Why no sleep, Ritsu? Something keeping you awake, or were you just staying up too late?

u-um that is a bit personal...

>be nice please :)
Stopped reading right there.

Hi Norway, feeling pretty tired too.
What do you plan to do today?

Attached: 1490457657163.gif (728x720, 550K)

i cant sleep.

Y-you guys should meet... haha jk... maybe?

Why ?

Attached: 83ee6d83c5d5d8de2ca4e3a41b979446.png (1173x1500, 473K)

Yeah, Ritsu, I got that.
I'm asking why.

It's rude to decline my request. Please take hrt

oh. but if you are neutral it is fine i think.
umm just chat with people and internet stuff :) i feel like im going to collapse soon
that would be very akward.
because my eyes and i cant really concentrate on sleeping.
uh i cant user. i promised them. i cant break it.

I see. It's a shame I can't try to help you.
Hey Ritsu, you talk so much about all the terrible things you are. Talk about something interesting. What kinds of things do you like, besides what you do here?

Dont sleep for an entire day and then sleep for 8 or 9 hours the next
There, sleep schedule fixed

Why? You are both anons, just be autistic n everything will be fine

i do like too use gimp to make my own wallpaper.
im interested in all kinds of things so i dont know what to say.
umm i will try :)
i cant do it. there are many reasons to why. but i just cant. im sorry

i hate you and your threads

oh. its ok user. everyone cant like me. anyway i hope you have a great day user :)

>i do like too use gimp to make my own wallpaper.
Share one.
>im interested in all kinds of things so i dont know what to say
What do you think there is to say? It's not hard, right? Say things you're interested in. The ones you want to talk about the most. Surely your own negativity isn't really your favourite topic, is it? You talk about it as though it is.
Oh, but here I am trying to help you again, only this time in a more subtle way. It's okay if I'm doing it selfishly, right?

Hello ritsu, have a neko

Attached: neko089.jpg (564x798, 107K)

Are a disabled person? Wanted criminal? A Jew!?

umm its fine. oh. the file are too big. i have to give you a smaller vr of it. im sorry. anyways im very interested in history. i have always been facinated by it. especially about how people think in their time and stuff.
umm no its just i dont want people to be disapointed and more.

i didnt make the miku but i used different photos to make the background and stuff.

Attached: 234234324324.jpg (1106x737, 534K)

>havent slept much and my sleep routine is completely destroyed.
the insufferable heat has done this to me. I was doing so well at waking up at 7 as well.
>do you think you are smart user?
idk anymore. I used to be pretty smart; I got top grades in school and did 5 A levels (3 is normal) but now I just feel like im good at pretending. My attention span has completely gone to shit and I can barely read a chapter of a book before I get distracted now.
dont take hrt

Attached: ycdITZm.jpg (3840x2160, 1.78M)

i wont take hrt :) my friends thought i had super high grades. nope i was used to have 3s. but i never did any effort anyway.

How is the weather where you are ritsu?

Attached: 062fa3c28fd667fb4e6905ae2b07d66a3f86510f.jpg (700x1000, 572K)

ah. my lack of sleep makes me more uaware of my writing problems

>especially about how people think in their time and stuff.
Tell me more. Do you find this thing specifically by looking through general history, or do you look for sources that pertain to this aspect of history specifically? Are there any particular times you find interesting?

You are afraid no one wants to rape you... it’s k user rape is bad remember, for the most part

its too warm. i miss fall or autumn.
i usulluay do both. sometimes generlised and sometimes focused. ww1 and ww2 since that battles changed from what it used to be + they are world wars. i like violent times. like the sengoku period. also when Portugal and Spain started to expand by colonising then the other euopeans also came. the worldchanging events interest me or the violent ones.

um i hope no one want to rape me

oh i forgot also. the revolutions. the French revolution, the industrial revolution and communist revolution. they are always fun and exciting.

You're telling me, Ive slept for a total of 2 hours before waking up to you're shit psycho ass ritsu.

what? umm i didnt tell you that you slept for 2 hours. huh? i dont understand.

you might find the french revolution interesting.
>i dont want people to be disapointed and more.
dont you think a failure to even launch is disappointing? If you can meet some user Id go for it. Even if theyve all got some form of autistic problem its nice to talk to anons because you dont have to pretend like you (or, at least, I) do with normies.

Is there anything particular about thoughts common to any of these times you find particularly interesting?
Myself, when I read history I often prefer material that draws conclusions from the history it covers. It's not the same for you though, is it? Are there any conclusions you've drawn from the history you've read not explicit to the texts?

You're acting borderline retarded.

Yeah me too, I just want a little rain now.
I just want to hug and kiss you

Attached: neko184.jpg (845x1080, 208K)

im not ready yet. i cant take it anymore. i must go to bed and just lie down.

thanks. but i must sleep

hrt id get

im so sorry i abandond you... i didnt mean to. but bye

sleep well, wayward weeb

Good night cute ritsu

its like 12:30 in norway how are you going to bed?

sleepily, it seems

no im legitimately retarded