I just want to vent, feel free to derail this thread

>Cirnshitters are back
/jp/-esque content has always dominated the board, we don't need to add 30+ necro-bumped threads to the list.

Attached: Bugs Bunny_Comrade.jpg (338x310, 16K)

duck id

Attached: 7948DC35-5013-40F7-811F-B6604DEAA804.gif (399x632, 288K)

kot id

They have been making more threads and bumping them more then before atleast imo
also kill all fags

Yes, why only 30+ if we could have 50+ or even 100+ cirnothreads?
This post is unironically you know, not as a bad haha cringe joke unironally I mean really unironically just like Hitler killed himself in Berlin 1945. Welp this is a bad comparison.

The theory that Hitler did not commit suicide, but instead escaped with his wife, was deliberately promoted by Soviet government personnel as part of its policies of state-sponsored disinformation. This "myth" first being announced by Marshall Georgy Zhukov at a press conference on 9 June 1945 on orders from Soviet leader, Joseph Stalin.
Even at the level of the Potsdam Conference, U.S. President Harry S. Truman received a flat denial from Stalin as to whether Hitler had died. This ambiguity has been a main cause of various conspiracy theories over the years, despite the official conclusion by Western powers that Hitler indeed killed himself in April 1945.

The first detailed investigation by Western powers began in November 1945 after Dick White, then head of counter-intelligence in the British sector of Berlin (and later head of MI5 and MI6 in succession), had their agent Hugh Trevor-Roper investigate the matter to counter the Soviet claims. His findings that Hitler and Braun had died by suicide in Berlin were first written in a report and then published in book form in 1947. As Trevor-Roper stated in 1946, "the desire to invent legends and fairy tales ... is than the love of truth".

Declassified FBI documents contain a number of alleged sightings of Hitler along with theories of his escape from Germany. The FBI states that the information within those documents pertaining to the escape and sightings of Hitler cannot be verified.

Imagine having sleep paralysis and seeing old Hitler at the foot of your bed just fucking breaking it down and you cant do anything about it like you hear the music in the back and everything bruh

Attached: dTkdWwP.gif (240x287, 277K)

You've been extra autistic as well lately, gapfag. Was it the tripcode that kept you sane?

the eternal kruat 2huposter strikes again with the absolute madness that is his idea of a otaku/random board,what a absolute madman he is indeed such absurd ideas i can't even comprehend how that would work on r/banter what would this mean for the board and how would it be impkamented nobody can answer this question besides the eternal kruat posting 2huposting kruat such a high IQ it's unreal how smart he is. And now i am going to write a bunch of things in this post to make it look like a copy pasta because am a faggot and for some reason i want this post to be long so the eternal 2huposting kruatposting 2hu lover can see this and read this and think "boy that was a good post" because he is such a madman that i need him to read this all the way through or else i won't my my upmost important message to the 2huposting otakurandomposting 2huposting 2hu hruat who belies that this board is a otaku/random place i really admire the fact and value his posts all the time and i hope that one day his absolute madness will one day come true and the place known as r/banter turns into le otaku/rnadom place that he wants is to be where everyone posts 2hu and posts enlightened cirno threads where they talk about bumps and cirno's feet and who is le baest 2hu. the eternal kruat 2huposting otuku/random posting cirnoposting kruat will do this.

> Cirnoshitters are back
I was lonely without them

Attached: Yay.jpg (486x350, 14K)

Hi iraq user

nice id

no doubt in my mind if it was 30+ frog threads, those c*rnoshitters and part of Jow Forums would be loosing their minds

Attached: 1524350179539.jpg (500x750, 93K)

You're of homosexual orientation.
Greetings, 'fap' ID.

kot get

Attached: 1402839996913.png (300x300, 73K)

it's summer
let the kids have some fun and autism
today i finished my last fucking exam IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/blogpost

Attached: easy peasy.png (1039x584, 1.19M)

Funny how the ice fairy is mostly active during the summer. Also, what do you plan on doing now?

Attached: 1507933533450.jpg (600x337, 31K)

Im debating wether i should spam pepe and watch the melt down but they might double down on cirno

lol he canned

Tomorrow I will find out if I'm accepted at the college of Applied Sciences
Planned to go for at least a few days hiking in the mountains
And most of the time I will be here shitposting and learning, I have to get better at physics
I also have a lot of tv shows and animemes to watch

One ought not fight fire with even more fire.

Attached: Applause.gif (35x31, 1K)

You plan on studying physics?
Enjoy your vacation, mate, you've earned it.

Computer science and mathematics
But in the first year I'll have to deal with physics :(
And I kinda neglected physics. I had 2 exams and they were both at math. The first one was obligatory math and the second one was to choose between math and physics and I picked math :/

Physics is pretty neat. If you're proficient with mathematics then physics should be a walk in the park.

dont bother if you're not any good at it.

frogs and anime should live in peace or at least find some solution

I like energy and mechanics
I hate optics
thermodynamics is meh
I just need to do a little work and remind a few theories this summer.

Checked

God bless