what the fugg desu :(

Attached: h2o.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

world doesn't need your fanservice anime trash

>unironically liking konosuba

Attached: aqua.gif (540x457, 258K)

Konsuba is really good.

never post on this board again you disgusting subhuman abomination

why are the eastern europeans being so mean to me :((

Attached: 1517373267309.jpg (509x720, 92K)

because youre a konosubhuman
change your ways or else

They arent doing season 3. Theyre doing a movie

I know huh

Attached: 1504301238764.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Yeah OP you should be watching REAL anime like DEATHNOTE and TOKYO GHOUL and DEATHNOTE that tells a deep story about life and makes you question life gtfo with your faggot shit

Attached: 1-Shadoop.png (698x317, 383K)

don't forget DiTF XDDDDD

hurhrurhurhurh

Attached: 1527236791531.jpg (1650x1020, 223K)

cucked and bluepilled

based and redpilled

fanservice is good

t. butthurt konosubhuman

Attached: 1515647667782.jpg (364x363, 73K)

I know the fuck right?? I fucking miss aqua. Have you watched the ova opie? Theres an ova for each season you know

Where is naruto on this list?

yeah i JUST got around to realizing all these series i've watched have ovas and specials too fuuuuck

Attached: noose.jpg (474x487, 31K)

>specials
What the fuk do you mean. Tell me

some show i've looked back on not only had OVAs but 1-5 DVD specials that ran from 4-8 minutes each

dumb ban envader

Degenerates like you only see fanservice. I couldnt care less if aqua is not wearing any pantsu.
Stop or i'll punch you

Well at least were getting a movie. Im excited for it

i havent been banned in months actually, mods started even overlooking my barneyposting for some reason

Attached: 5.png (500x375, 221K)

Based I'll stop calling you nigger for a day

Just read the light novels. Then you'll hate any chink garbage just like I do after I read them.
All light novel writers just hook you up and entertain you with bullshit for endless volumes never getting anywhere, fleecing you out of your money and time and teasing you with an empty promise at the end of every volume so you buy the next one.

Attached: grin.jpg (360x363, 109K)

God that's so fucking accurate. I bought 17 volumes of Spice And Wolf and I regret it. I stopped in the middle of the 13th or something because I couldn't fucking take it anymore.

Never even touched manga for that reason alone

LNs aren't manga. Most LNs are long as fuck but you can get into 26-30 volumes manga and they don't take as long to read

Right whatever seems an expensive hobby

LNs are fucking expensive for some reason. Manga are half the price here and you don't have to get them all at once.