Hello mother fuckers did you miss me?

Hello mother fuckers did you miss me?

Attached: 800px-Hellhound17.png (800x450, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1531841590821.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1531832755265.webm
coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

no
kot id get

I don't know you

Dunno. Who are you?

This is my wife

Attached: 111e26b54489c228d0f9625ad02f7d3d71ceedd8e51cbd4457cac35a025f8db2.png (1280x1024, 668K)

CLICC

Stop giving people virus

which anime is this kot form?

Attached: 1524932907038.jpg (500x442, 85K)

You fuckers love me and you know it

Hey how's it going?

NO
CLICC CLICC CLICC

I didn't notice you were gone but you're an ok poster in my book

Ooops this is the one
i.4cdn.org/gif/1531832755265.webm

please keep posting i look out for your threads

Tok

whatever andy

The prodigal pedophile returns

Attached: I was actually pretty happy that you were gone.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Wrong person nimrod

Pretty gay I got kicked out of my home and now i am staying with family and I have to phone post

oof.midi
Any signs of improvement?

Andy is just a little dumb sometimes, but that happens to all of us
Space Cowboy is a pathetic waste of oxygen who isn't worth his weight in fertilizer

For the last time I am not a pedophile

How am I a little dumb? Are you still asspained that the bible shouldn't be used as arguments

Post more hellhounds baka

I'm not asspained, I just have disdain for people who think they're holy documents.
A pedophile cuckold is still a pedophile

It shouldn't be much longer till we get a new place and l can post like normal

I'm not though, I'm a good boy who wants a canadian gf who wants to convert me and bully me

noice

Why do you hate me

You aren't, but you think that you are. If you like I'll explain why, but it'll take a few minutes.
>I'm a good boy who wants a canadian gf who wants to convert me
10/10 taste, I can't deny you that
>and bully me

Attached: 1530734537470.png (600x537, 482K)

Don't worry about it man you're cool.

you openly admitted to having only been on this site a year and browsing Jow Forums regularly

But I like light teasing from a cute canadian gf who wants me to see the light of God.

I think hate is a strong word. I don't hate someone I barely know on some shitty imageboard.
I do think you're an utterly irredeemable person, though. That you condemn the gayposters, which they deserve, and then proceed to do the same stupid erotic fantasy posting bullshit, with the added malus of you being a complete fucking pussy both in your sexual tastes and in your personality is just so fucking awful.
Honestly if you stopped with the retarded blogposts about how you want to get raped I'd probably stop caring enough to insult you.
That's pretty lame too but if you integrate and don't act like a faggot it's not really a problem to me.

And that is bad why?

Because you are new. Dimmy.

>light teasing
Alright, that's fine
9.5/10

You got discord or something?

Wow you seem really but hurt about something

I do, but I don't want to post it. I get messaged enough on there as it is. If there's something you really need to tell me in private, feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected]
Whatever, man. Act like a faggot and I'll treat you like a faggot. There's nothing more to it than that.

But I don'act like a fagot i think you just have crap taste

I guess? Anyways why are you mad at me for saying I don't trust the bible as a good source of argument?

Stop caring about namefag personalities

Attached: Ehh.png (400x400, 33K)

But I'm not a personality, I could be going back to posting Junko but this is easier and doesn't clutter the thread

Oh no I killed the thread

no me

I'm not mad at you. Your mistake is one a lot of people make. Let me explain it in full.
As a preface, I am not a Christian. But I do like the bible. I've read it. Christ says a lot of things that I think are pretty insightful, and good too.
My problem comes about whenever somebody takes a good piece of writing and starts to interpret it. In your case, you say that you've read the bible, but you don't need specific lines, because you "understand" it.
I don't think that you do understand it. I don't think it's okay to twist words to mean what we want them to mean. I think whatever Jesus says, Jesus means. After all, what kind of asshole son of God would come down and say all this shit and let people fight over what it means? I'll say it twice, because it's important. Jesus means what he says, and his words are found in the bible.
If you look at the Old Testament, there are ten commandments. Between its writing and the birth of Christ, people did a lot of interpreting of those commandments, twisting them to mean this, or that. When Christ came around, he shortened those commandments into one: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If the commandments were meant to be interpreted, you'd think Christ would have expanded on them, and how they should be interpreted. But he didn't. He shortened them, and made them simpler.
If you interpret the words, you change what they mean, often to mean what you want them to mean. When you interpret the bible, you become the bible.
When I talked to you about it for, I wasn't sure what you had meant. I thought your criticism of the bible was that it's translation. Interpretation is a necessity of translation. And so that would have been a very good criticism indeed. I was disappointed that your criticism of others interpreting bible to make arguments was inspired by your interpreting the bible as well.
I know, I know, but I can't always help myself.
Save me

Are you that Andy's infamous dog?

Attached: .jpg (1438x1066, 182K)

I CAN SAVE YOU HERE HAVE THIS PUNCH TO THE HEAD

Attached: Punch Kyouko.png (421x248, 135K)

No i am. The infamous monster girl poster

Attached: 1531434892145.jpg (1000x1250, 288K)

I guess that's true? The only reason I don't like arguing with the bible is because I don't think it adds anything to the discussion. It's just a jewish sand tome. Like for example someone can just preach at me for hours at a time about why I'm a satanic snake in the grass because Jesus said fasting is da bad thing even though he did it. Hypocrtical of them themselves to tell people to try not strive towards being Christ, I guess.
Why is everyone assuming that Space Cowboy and I are the same person? That's retarded.

Stop punching good people!

Thank you. I needed it.

Alright.
I was pretty sure you're Andy's dogger tho~
coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags

Attached: .jpg (800x600, 205K)

>infamous
uh huh

>no mention of best Junkoposter

No it's fun
I'm always ready to provide

Attached: Arms.gif (380x364, 973K)

How about you do it yourself?
We're not some sort of super-r/editors with modified nyafuu like Aya.

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 31K)

How about you edit it for me or something because I'm not going to get banned for writing my own blurb in it.
Don't bully canada girl!

You're not getting banned for such trivial thing, you dummy~
I don't think it will be deleted comparing it to some of the current ones.
ᴬᶫᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵖʳᵉᵛᶦᵒᵘˢ ᴶᵘᶰᵏᵒ ʰᵃᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇᶫᵉᵐˢ⋅⋅

Attached: .gif (758x696, 102K)

Please add it?

Low quality, sugercoats things and the HappyDay article is way longer than the rest which throws you off

Attached: F1985D4D-BABF-47CE-828E-68B8D583AA1F.png (283x292, 98K)

Um. I'm not a girl, Andy.

Shut up you're a girl now.

Everyone died?

But I don't know what to write about you.
Write it here or somewhere you can contact me and I'll post it.
w-we can make an expandable box that could hide the thread + pictures things..
Actually, that's a rather neat idea, I might look around it for a bit~
ᵈᵃᶰᵏᵉ ᵒ/

Attached: .gif (498x498, 271K)

>Andy
>Dummy from /qa/ who posts his wife, Junko Enoshima and defends the Christian youth, hates reddit but still wants a reddit gf

Oh he went to slep

I was just looking for some of the wikipedia templates source code but frick it, I used literally the only template we have installed so far.
ᵂᵉᶫᶫ, ᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᴵ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ⋅⋅
Done, you're in~
Tell me if you would want to change anything and stuff o/

Attached: .png (315x410, 44K)

GO TO BED

Do not bully my friend!

*slaps u*

Attached: Slap Kyouko.gif (421x248, 100K)

what sort of tomfuckery is going on here?!

Attached: image.jpg (400x242, 44K)

Attached: 6e4.jpg (342x342, 9K)

Me

who?

klot

Fucking kot!

The pope?
Dude fucking EPIC