Is CERN really just doing science?

Or are they going to bring the apocalypse on us?

Attached: what the fuck CERN.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0aPtrx6aNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=WsgZxKZo2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=7X-uj8HdXkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a hint

Attached: 105877570_o.png (858x390, 12K)

Neither they are all just wasting public funds.
Its a scam.

nobody spends that much money and time for a "scam". there's a purpose to their work.

This wasn't a (((hoax)))

Attached: cern.jpg (396x640, 25K)

They are just weaving baskets, nothing to see there.

They can synthesize black holes

Attached: 1531740828075.png (625x517, 293K)

what am i looking at here. where is that? who filmed it?

they're going to contribute more to human society than you ever will

>Science
>Apocalypse

They'll probably try putting a copy of the quran in it and firing high energy particles at it to see if a flying horse comes out.

outside the CERN facility in front of their statue of the literal god of death.

where can I find this on youtube??

relevant

Attached: WTF CERN.jpg (1543x7883, 2.25M)

I don't think CERN is doing anything but laundering money.

CERN later claimed that it actually happened but was a LARP. Police was not allowed in and they did an (((internal investigation))).
I'm not even kidding.

Cern shutdown the original video

They can open black holes, they can open the gateway to hell, and of course with particle and quantum physics it's / it will be possible to send information to the past (time travel). Shills are already posting that they are LARPing and minimising.

who's money are they spending?
it's not theirs until they get their government employee salary.
its a widespanning span concocted by people who (((dont want to do work))) so they can sit around all day and feed autistics tendies in exchange for math.

Too small, would close too quickly. It is slightly like Event Horizon. Fuck this shit and fuck CERN.

I am not saying they accomplished anything yet, who knows. But it does definitely represent a threat to the future that we should be aware of.

What happened to the guy at the end? Was he murdered or (((mysteriously))) vanished without a trace?

I know it's weird but tolerate it if you haven't seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0aPtrx6aNM

Also google : pictures above LHC Geneva. Yeah, they've been fucking around with things that aren't good. Maybe not a hell dimension but they could have pestered or been in contact with a very hostile species by mistake. It's not good.

so DOOM lore is relevant then

>implying it's 100% government funded

Ive done some research. looking at shit like religion, demons, quantum entanglement, EEG, brainwave activity, Mandela effect... what if it's all related.

What if CERN is made to study and try and understand how our conciousness works on a quantum level (as a side effect they have altered reality/shifted reality a few time)

The point of this is to make an AI that can upload the entirety of our conciousness (Bezos and other execs have blatantly announced they want to upload their minds to a neuraal net)

And what if.. this is what the DEVIL/SATAN/DEMONS want? to enslave our conciousness, our souls, ina quantum machine, for all of eternity, to prevent us from returning to God?

As I said, just a few thoughts.

If by science you mean burning through taxpayer money in pursuit of something that will never benefit humanity nor pay for itself in the slightest then yes.

the occult was just some chuunibyou shit that the elite made up to make their boring lives more interesting in the past. Over the centuries the cringey practices became traditional and now its just some archaic meme. Same with the illuminati, templar, boys next door, etc outside of some exceptions like the Jokers and the Shriners who actually engage in stuff like pedophilia.

Attached: 1466184729703.jpg (460x459, 34K)

Guy who filmed it was suicided

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_universe

Perhaps.

People in STEM larp A lot (we have, ourselves, summoned Cthulhu from our university's pond).

That said, if they really do alter the timelines - thank god for that. The current one is way doper than the shit we had in the 90s.

Serious question, what have they discovered??? The reason I ask, is there was all this hoopla going on a few years ago they had discovered the higgs-boson particle and then it quickly disappeared from the news, despite there being some conjecture about the validity of the results, does anyone know if the results have been reproduced???

>Serious question, what have they discovered???
Last discovery was a magnet monopole. Look it up on wikipedia.

Revelation 9:6
>And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

its fake

larping a human sacrifice though? pretty fucking dark at least considering what the alleged purpose of their organization is

Nothing is at it seems. This was not a rocket, but from HAARP which is located 15km from where this is filmed, in the exact direction the tail is going.

Attached: 1502130519152.webm (480x360, 1.77M)

CERN admitted the filmed ritual actually took place

Attached: 1494378251013.jpg (706x706, 32K)

serious answer’s user

I think they are literally trying to "break the veil."

I have a theory (just a theory so calm down) that we cannot really get into space - at least not physically. Perhaps they are trying to break the spiritual wall that binds us to earth...that divides us and the spiritual realms.

Or what you said

Yeah, goy. Fake rituals. Real science.

time;machine

A field of science should conduct itself with much more professionalism and not this kind of LARPing.

I think the mark of the beast will be something to with transcendence or uploading consciousness into computers...

So that we are no longer human but animals.

Perhaps that is what they want all along...no gender, no voice, only pleasure and hedonism.

Unreal. It's such a deep hole. Reading the ol testament, tying science and other happenings into it.

I dont want to go off on a tangent, but I've even found logical connections between Evolution and creationism,

Also, connections between "nonsensical" lines like "jesus was 77 generations removed from Adam", that can make logical sense.

What if, in the latter example, 77 generations (about 4000 years) made "adam", a human in Mesopotamia /Sumer valley? A period of time when "biological" man suddenly gained the ability to farm, use tools, and his population EXPLODED.

What if the Adam in the old testament is a fundamentally, MENTALLY, different creature than the "pre adamic" man? What if God was responsible for this shift?

Seriously just watch the video I posted, it's pretty much echoing what you're saying.

The Berenstein Bears situation was a large-scale demonstration of the system's manipulation capability due to the non-linearity of time.

Will do. did you see the CERN happy video?

Attached: 3sixes.png (531x613, 93K)

I had a dream last night that I missed the Berenstein universe... : (

students larping

t. swiss girlfriend

That's actually the Romanov egg.

Yeah I have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

People need entertainment though, and actual live action roleplaying is a fine entertainment which allows many people to have more fun then ever.

They are doing it on their free time after all.

Hey here's a video with sound.
Seems staged af though

youtube.com/watch?v=WsgZxKZo2WI

I didn't know I had a swiss gf

It draws negative attention and the very serious field they are working to into disrepute, they are getting funding from tax payers, therefore if they want to shit around they do it and confine it to their own dorms and not in public. They should know there is enough nutjobs out there that would want to blow up their research or actually go after them for messing around in a field of science like this.

They should know better!

Here's a really weird play or show that CERN did. Pretty fucking weird. Angela merkel and a bunch of other important people were present.

Besides doing and discovering boring shit, which is amazing when you think. I have a machine that bends the very fabric of physics and time, they gotta do something.
They aren't opening a portal to hell anytime soon.

Attached: 02 eats.png (3000x4000, 3.48M)

Hello. I have thought about the same theory before, I have to say that I feel a bit "baffled" to see it posted here by someone else.

I also thought how this world is already the simulation that keeps us away from God, and they are trying to understand what is our soul / observer effect, but have failed so far, but we come from "outside" the simulation so they keep trying.

Have you heard about this theory, if a realistic computer simulation is possible, then you can create billions of computer simulation, so the odds that any life taken at random is then inside a simulation.

To destroy the world a third time of course. Central Europe is the enemy of all mankind and always has been.

Well, "Don't tell me what to do, idiots" is also a common sentiment in this group, not to mention students, so it probably won't work out.

After digging as much as I could on the subject and delving into the most credible videos, stories, books I could find, I’m currently sat at this conclusion.

These phenomena are related directly on some level. It seems that consciousness is the driving force for these phenomena.

youtube.com/watch?v=7X-uj8HdXkI

Can't wait for the coming of the antichrist and its hellish minions through the dark dimensional rift CERN makes.

Attached: 02 Iota crying.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

How much better off than say, a goldfish that managed to break his fish bowl would we actually be then?

they're just memeing

He doesn't seem to come down with much force with the stab. Maybe it is "staged". Although you'd have to "stage" a real one too and they supposedly don't always (or ever) really kill the symbolic sacrifice victim.

Ok but it actchually has three sexes imbedded in it, arranged in a way that doesn't recall a soccer ball.

Indeed, interesting thoughts. Yes, one could argue that based on probability, if it CAN be done, it likely has been done.

I just hope that, if we are in a simulation, that our consciousness is still somehow sacred, and love for god can reunite us with him.

I hope so....

I get where you're coming from but even chemists and biologists get attacked by nutcases from PETA and other animal rights groups. Religious fundamentalists that frown on science are drawn to the kind of baiting that these CERN freaks have done, all I'm saying is is that it's reckless and instead of doing shit like that and the opening ceremony and the shadiness of it all, they should open up to the public, publish deep reports. But they won't, because the true nature of what they are doing is shady.

Like nuclear energy, everyone knows that nuclear power plants are just a front for making bomb material, but that's all scary so they sell it to the public as "ohhh but it's just energy". Even though energy's the waste product of the true incentive.

But again I do see where you're coming from, they could do better and the fact they aren't makes it annoying. It's like a paedophile baiting a bunch of parents, they are asking for getting their heads caved in.

>literal jews

>This is better than the 90s
Wtf are you talking about this is literally hell

what the fuck is shit like this doing in what is supposed to be a high science environment? these people tend to publicly claim to be atheists but I'm starting to think that's to deflect from their actual beliefs in the worst aspects of religion and the occult.

Doesn't particularly look like sixes to me. And of course it doesn't look like a soccer ball, maybe try googling the image of what I said?

>guy just keeps repeating that anti matter is "unstable"
I can't watch this, antimatter isn't unstable it's just that when antimatter and matter touch they become energy.

gee what a surprise. gas the kikes race war now!

Attached: 1518764780230.jpg (1022x754, 35K)

I count like 5 sixes, I think we should be good.

And energy is all around, therefore it is unstable unless it's "contained".

He's not wrong, it can act as a catalyst for an incomprehensible explosive event. He does go off on a religious rant but he echoes what you and the other poster have been saying.

Sorry "matter is all around".

sleepy.

Whoa

FUCKING shit

Attached: 1.jpg (654x300, 30K)

no it's just idiots misremembering, because people are stupid.

Most things said are without any source, nor they are correct. You cannot produce tons of antimatter, neither can you store antimatter on a large scale. At least not yet.
Every scientist can work at CERN for his project, if he is allowed to. Besides, CERN is just the biggest particle accelerator. There are several others with less power.
Antimatter. Higgs Boson (several times). W and Z bosons.

>Waste of money and time
People said the same about almost everything in science. Yet without it we wouldn't have the electronic devices we use today.
People who claim CERN and scientific research in general are fruitless are ignorant or just dumb. Funnily enough most "nonbelievers" are americans, which tend to have very poor education

>open doorway to another dimension
why are these people so stupid?

>Most things said are without any source, nor they are correct. You cannot produce tons of antimatter, neither can you store antimatter on a large scale. At least not yet.
You don't know that, your claim is just as loose as the video guys claim. Neither can be truly sourced or proven/unproven. Therefore an open mind is needed.

He doesn't say that antimatter is being stored on a large scale, he said that small amounts of it (equal to the power of nuclear bombs) have been. I take it with a pinch of salt just like you but it's there, do and take from it what you will.

Oh, wait, that's right. I forgot. Thank you for reminding me.

100% Rothschild funded my guess, look where it is

You've made three retarded posts in this thread, contributing nothing but attacks. Typical for Jow Forums. But beneath the level of what we are discussing

feq and ghey

"Doing science" or "Apocalypse" - implying there's a difference? Become a Biblical Christian and whatever difference you perceive there to be will likely fade away as it was only an illusion

>the video is just some science scrawny onions faggots doing some shitty larp
Deep down you know this is the most likely explanation because it is also the most boring.
Face it, this reality is boring. I would love for ome real occult stuff to go down somewhere, but in the end it is always just larping retards and peer pressure.

>s-shill
Yeah whatever. Trust me, I would love to be a shill. Me being a paid lackey of the occult elites would make for a better story, yet the boring reality is just some white guy approaching his thirties writing on a some imageboard.

what a compelling argument from what is clearly a highly educated individual

do you even understand what CERN is or what quantum mechanics is in any capacity?

definitely not grad and undergrad nerds trolling, it has to be satan. Q user said it, remember to share this on twitter my fellow boomerfags, shadilay! MIGA!

Attached: E4DF036D-4B77-4DAB-BF6C-BDD210381EC0.jpg (750x1013, 198K)

And you dismiss the possibility of small amounts of antimatter being stored? Come now, c'mon that's a little bit hypocritical of you, you're being a naughty boy now. Now you're being a very very bad bad boy. You're going to have to be spanked for being naughty!

>makes post so arrogant and shitty he has to say I'm not a shill knowing everyone is going to call him a shill for his shitty post

Scientists are secretly discovering if they can enlarge their penis using quarks and bosons.

I heard one scientist mention they plan to collide two pairs of cocks at near the speed of light.

so this is the power... of mental illness

Watch the LA 2015 one, looks similar to this one. And there was a recent one that happened in 2017.

Shouldn't they actually do a Hindu ritual?

tits orgtfo pls