KOT ID IS KOT OF BANT

KOT ID IS KOT OF BANT

Attached: 1518420162306.jpg (224x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kot

one cirno thread down

Attached: 1518420273136.jpg (249x249, 14K)

kot is god

Attached: HZO11mo.png (500x500, 168K)

kot

100% truthful 100% no bullshit 100% serious business, you need to stop
its been probably 12 or 14 hours

im going to sleep soon

you wasted a whole day on a stale meme
bruh

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.17.[640x480].[80CC52C2].v2.mkv_snapshot_03.04_[2017.07.21_11.03.59].png (640x480, 568K)

KOT now

many more to go our work here is neva done.

Attached: y8yrzyi7pay01.jpg (750x691, 84K)

I WILL get kot

not like i had anything else to do
at least we all got the memory of this EPIC times to rememeber on sad rainy days

Attached: 1518420878971.jpg (409x393, 33K)

its nothing, its a boring meme, nothing even happened, its just a couple of useless posts tha people would have to skip over in every single thread
fucking hell man

Ok now sleep

Attached: Kaguya sleeps.png (1141x829, 161K)

All these kots but still no kot ID

itll dies out before next morning anyways desu, spam waves isnt something uncommon here due to the lack of moderation

Attached: 1523719732099.png (620x585, 258K)

dude shut up you spent the whole day morning till bedtime going into every thread, filling out a captcha and typing kot

Attached: rotten child.webm (640x480, 188K)

tbdesu i didnt fill the captcha everytime
now for a little bit of statistics

Attached: 2018-07-01 22_24_25-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 214K)

its fucking dumb
you're fucking dumb

egregeergeqr

yea

kot get

sort your shit out

Attached: aiko_retard.jpg (630x480, 45K)

sadly thats harder than spamming things over and over

Attached: 1531759894258.jpg (800x450, 48K)

sleeping now

Attached: 15040770502610.jpg (640x480, 69K)

kot id

oh wow thats my pic

Goodnight for real

Attached: Patcho sleep.jpg (609x534, 41K)

kot

Nice kot thread

kot

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

>

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

kot id get

>77582▶
>
ok thats cool and all but look at this kot get

that kiwi really made this thread kot

kot in my id pls

kot

Kot

Okay.

>kOw
So close.

bleb

Heh. Look at this one, kid.

Attached: 1510955792708.jpg (500x472, 105K)

I'll get the kot, I need to.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA

kot

Attached: 1530649605281.jpg (960x913, 77K)