Let's play a little game Jow Forums! ^-^

Let's play a little game Jow Forums! ^-^

You are stuck on a deserted island and you have the following three choices of the setting:

(A) You are on an island without trees (also no food), in return you have a cellphone without a battery. But fear not for a battery is hidden somewhere on the island, but you do not know where which means option A should only be chosen by someone with a vivid imagination and a positive outlook.
(B) You have a phone, with a battery but there is no island and you're stranded in the water. In this scenario a friendly shark will swim by you with a life vest at some point but you do not know when or from what direction, the nearest ship will arive 1 hour 21 minutes and 45 seconds after you make your distress call.
(C) You have no phone at all but the island is not an island but a peninsula, to get to the nearest city however, you need to walk over a mountain range! You don't know it's not an island and you have no winter clothes.

Attached: IMG_3928.jpg (900x900, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't read but I choose kot

B is objectively the best

Rush (B)

Attached: image.jpg (243x242, 20K)

Also, take your pick and I will choose your faith! (untill I get bored). ^-^

You are freezing in the cold water but suddenly you see a smiling shark swimming towards you with a lifevest stuck in his fin, you realize this is your chance and as he approached you snatch the vest. However, you accidently get stuck in the vest and the shark realizes the most humane thing to do would be to go under with you, besides he have other places to be and you would be a burden. Sadly you drown as the friendly shark drags you down in the deep ocean.

c

H̷̷̨͘͘ ̵͞E̸ ̨́̀͟C͜͠

Attached: image.png (400x300, 26K)

You are panicking in the water and don't have the sense to use the one or even realize it's there, finally you come to your senses however and realize the salvation is near. Sadly as you did not look around you failed to realize that the absentminded shark be swimming right at you, the shark collides with you hitting you right in that spot which knocks a man unconcious in seconds. The shark is struck with sadness and figures the most humane thing to do in the situation is to drag you down with him. Sadly you drown as the shark drags you down in the deep ocean.

C
I'm used to the cold, I'm fit enough that climbing the mountains won't be too much of an issue, and it's summer so the mountains will be most bearable at this time of year.
Ah, and the debt is paid.

i chose c you faggot

You come prepared and find the mountain rage, however sadly the peninsula is located on the other side of the equator and your journey fast becomes much cold. The friendly shark finds you freezing in the mountain and figures the most humane thing to do is to drag you down with him. Sadly you die as the friendly and crying shark drags you down in the deep ocean.

Attached: IMG_3939.png (500x446, 468K)

Well, the last part is true at least. Just change water to mountain! ^-^

Attached: IMG_3927.jpg (774x1031, 126K)

oi what are you doing?
You kept that one for this, knowing it was too good to resist, and keep me in your debt once again, huh?
And why does it always end with death?

It's a real cute on right? ^-^
Well, I choose the faith randomly but also based on the anons personality! ^o^

Attached: IMG_3880.jpg (587x581, 261K)

and my personality is one that deserves to be frozen to death huh?
That's taking my tsun a little too far, right?
And yes, that's a really good one. That might be the best one I have now.

Attached: uuuugh.png (800x800, 141K)

Oh no, this isn't a moral game! I wouldn't want you to freeze to death, not at all! This is however a randomization fully based on reality devoid of my personal feeling, a truly logical and non biased conclusion! ^-^

Also, your death is by drowning, not freezing. A supposedly euphoric death! ^o^

(C). I'm a retard when it comes to phones.

C I'm pretty used to mountain cold weather

Attached: piñera15.jpg (875x584, 153K)

(C). I don't know how to swim and (A) is a death sentence.

(C) Chances are I'd climb the mountain anyway, so I could figure out where I was, and thus I'd see the city.

(B) is easy, but the phone is useless in water.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA

I think B. I'm a fairly good swimmer and a friendly shark sounds rad.

I'll bite and pick A. I've had to find needles in haystacks before.

B makes the most sense.

C is the best choice

Attached: 16485559_p0.jpg (750x750, 168K)

>Jew ID.

looks like a shitty choose your adventure book

Jew ids too... all i get is jew,mod,god

Did you inspect the ID to be generous?

Okay, the Swede abandoned you.
Lazy bastard...
So if there are no complaints, I'm going to sub in for him.
The mountains are cold, but a lifetime under the blistering sun and being permanently inebriated on shitty cheap beer has served you well. Your trek is hard, but when the friendly shark comes to "save" you and drag you down to the depths of the ocean, your experience with horrid alien fauna has you well prepared, and you do what any true blue bruce would do and slug the shark with a solid straight to the snout, and he fucks right off. You eventually cross the mountains with only superficial damage in the form of frostbite on the leathery skin of your extremities, and a relatively short bout of pneumonia.
Although your blubber acts as a ward against the cold, it also weighs you down, tiring you out and making you hungry without any obvious source of mcdolands grease, breaded chicken, or soda. The shark finds you and tries to carry you off to the bottom of the ocean in his twisted sense of humanity, but you're too heavy and he eventually gives up, leaving you to freeze and starve.
You search the island relentlessly, but the battery is nowhere to be found. It seems the Swede hid it several feet under the sand, in an unmarked location. The shark comes and takes pity on you, trying to drag you down to the bottom of the ocean in a twisted act of humanity, but you put it in a headlock and kill it. You find that the shark is surprisingly buoyant, and using the stars to navigate, use it as a kickboard to reach the mainland, tired and beaten, but safe, and soon return home.

Alright, there were too many of these for me to get through. I have to go for a bit. I might try to finish some more of you off later if the Swede never comes back.

You find yourself at the feet of the mountains, cold and disheartened you begin your journey up the slopes with razor sharp snow smashing against your face. You ask yourself "why me? why now?" as you feel your heart sink deep within your chest. As you walk and think you fail to realize the cliff you're walking right over, falling helplessly right over the edgr you fall straight on the friendly shark and is subsequently pierced by his magic fin, the friendly shark cries as he realized what happened and drags you down in the deep.
You're floating in the cold water and have just called for your salvation when the friendly shark accidently bites your head off. The shark is devestated when it realizes the damage and drags you down in the deep dark ocean.
You're stranded on the beach with a broken leg after you fell from the mountains, the friendly shark tries to help you but accidently drags you down in the deep ocean, you see a tear in the sharks eye as your breath turns heavy.

Attached: IMG_3932.jpg (850x1212, 171K)

LOL

You swim towards the friendly shark when you notice him smiling in the distance, the shark is overflowing with joy, salvation is near as the ship is approaching. Sadly the shark suffers a mild stroke and as a result drags you down in the deep dark ocean.

Attached: IMG_3876.jpg (278x350, 37K)

You're stranded in the warm pleasant water decently content as you figure existing in itself is better than the opposit, and as water is matter as is ground and you're still breathing oxygen it's not all bad, you start to moan in pleasure as a result. The friendly shark hears your moaning and figures the most humane thing would do to act. Subsequently the friendly, sad and crying shark drags you down into the deep dark and vast ocean.

Attached: IMG_3929.jpg (551x551, 117K)

greeaat, death by old yellar

Thanks canada, those were awesome - had a good laugh! ^o^

Attached: IMG_3875.png (999x999, 999K)

Oh shit. I gave one of the Americans a response for an Australian. I suck at this. Oh well.

You did good

Attached: IMG_3900.jpg (800x600, 138K)

What's with the shark killing everyone?

Attached: 1525638945272.png (1000x1412, 72K)

I'll pick A, please.

Attached: 1527239967508.jpg (620x414, 69K)

Looking at those is making me noxious.

Boates are strange being

Attached: 1530725418541.jpg (1374x773, 1.07M)

C all the way. What does having a phone help you with anyway? You need cell towers for those things to work so having a cell phone in either A or B is useless. You'd need a satellite phone.
I've hiked mountains and climbed free hand before, I'd only have to worry about the flora and fauna.

Was that the Italian boat that was on the news last year?

C, since I never learned how to swim but I've hiked a mountain before and know the basics of survival. What season is it?

?

Option A sucks because there are no resources and all your hopes are based on a battery which is hidden somewhere on a vast island. Also the battery might not be that effective
Option B requires that you know how to swim and your phone is waterproof.
Option C sounds the most fun. There are a lot of ways to create something that will warm you up

Boate

Attached: 1512005405929.jpg (550x419, 51K)

Attached: 1526181582174.jpg (660x526, 86K)

C is by far the best option, the other two can't compare
My cousins live in the Appalachians, mountain ranges aren't impenetrable walls. They're just rocky hills they get higher and higher, then lower and lower. The valleys between them also move up and down, unless you spend the night exposed on a peak they are not so inhospitable.

based

You waddle around the deserted island with your trusted dog Poncho, screaming at the sun humming your favourite melody. Suddenly you find a battery under a rock, under sand, under a broken safe. You pick it up, examining every aspect of it. To your horror the bost from scenario B is coming in full throttle towards you. You panic and run towards the beach and crashes straight into the friendly shark who gets scared and accidently drags you down into the deep dark ocean.
You find yourself climbing the mighty mountains with your trusted dog Poncho while screaming at the sun, cursing the gods for letting you down. The friendly shark hears your cry for help and as a friendly gesture he drags you down the deep ocean while crying.
You climb the mountains carefully and with great precision as you make your way towards salvation. Sadly you fail to realize you're not climbing at all, you're not even in the mountains, it's all a dream and instead the friendly shark is dragging you down into the deep dark ocean.
You're mounting the mighty mountains with your trusted mare Poncho as you hear a friendly shark cry in the distance. Awe struck you fall gently towards the summit straight down into the ocean, there the shark grabs you and drags you down in the deep vast ocean as to say "thank you" while crying.
You find yourself climbing your trusted dog Poncho, the shark takes notice of your delusional manners and figures the most humane thing to do is to drag you down the deep dark ocean.

Attached: IMG_3942.jpg (609x860, 62K)

i pick option D
i make my own future!

Attached: tumblr_4kDJPYLRd62JZMWjUNo1.jpg (1160x1000, 189K)

What would a cellphone let me do in option A?

Is there an option to take shark repellent?

Option C and I make sure to create a spear beforehand to hunt a certain piece of game I know is gonna come up sometime during this adventure.

C, and I eat the shark.

>all these people turning against the shark

I go with C and build a raft in order to sail around the mountain.

Which one doesn't involve sharks?

Sweden is lazy again, I guess, so I'm subbing in again.
Your trek through the mountains is hard, and the spear makes navigating narrow passes and climbing rockfaces difficult, increasing your exhaustion and exposure to the cold. When the friendly shark comes around to drag you to the depths and put you out of your misery, you thrust at it with the spear, but it's a weak thrust, and poorly aimed, because you're from
>New Zealand
making you a complete pussy. The shark is unfazed by your struggle for life, and carries you off to the depths, drowning you.
Surviving the harsh winters of Russia has made you well suited to the cold, and your passage through the mountain goes fairly easily until your reckless haste causes you to put your weight too quickly an unsteady handhold, and you fall, spraining your ankle. You continue along, your stoic attitude not allowing the injury to impede you any more than it should, and are nearly through the mountains when the shark finds you. It gets close, but decides that you're doing well enough and decides that there's no need to save you. But, driven by a primordial need to eat the shark, you attack it and kill it, eating it raw as you have no way to build a fire. Shortly before making it to the town, you're taken by a severe bout of food sickness, and die of dehydration.
The raft you craft is of poor quality, but somehow manages to be seaworthy enough to keep stay afloat. Your progress is slow, and as you draw closer to your destination, you notice that there is no beach between you and the town, but a sheer cliff face, with no obvious handholds, or any way to climb it without equipment. At this time, the shark finds you and accidentally damages your raft, leading it to capsize. Although you're not drowning, the shark decides your death is inevitable, and drags you down to the depths.

Dang, Russia almost made it.

B. I've got all the time I need.

A pulsating fear struck his body as he found himself in a body of water, a body illuminated only slightly by the faded moonlight from a not fully developed moon. It was cold but he felt compelled to keep moving to avoid submerging his head, not a light in the distance, no sign of land - nothing but water as far as his eyes could see. "What now?" he thought to himself as the dread drew all closer, ready to sink it's teeth in and devour his mind. But he wouldn't let himself go, no he couldn't, not yet. "Think! Think! There must be something..." Suddenly a sound was heard in the distance, he turned around promptly and saw water break, something was moving towards him, no lights. Suddenly terror grips him again as he sees something sticking up in the water but the dread is quickly replaced with warm all encompassing bliss as he sees the beautiful smile of the divine friendly shark come up through the surface as jesus himself honoring him with his presence. He lets out a yell of happiness, salvation - finally... He thought, but the friendly shark looses his grips on the road and starts spinning out of control, he tries to break but to no avail for the accident is a fact. The friendly shark, utterly losing control of his bodily vehicle slams into the panicking man as both of them hurdle off the road down into the deep valley and subsequently lands in the ocean where the crying, utterly shaken and devestated shark drags the man down to the unknown depths.

Attached: IMG_3931.jpg (848x1200, 122K)

based satan

Another victim of the sad shark.

>not simply hiking over the mountains

I don't get what's so difficult about walking?

B, too ez

You are stranded, in a pool, of water. The shark that has no time, no space and no form wants to let you in and enable you to exist outside of the water. He tries to reach, no. He tries to save, no. He tries to carry, no. You belittled small one, as you fight to stay awake you fly on dreams away anyhow, did you see where to land, no. You wake up on the bottom of the sea, the shark tells you to worry no more, he is crying, you close your eyes.

Attached: IMG_3898.jpg (800x1033, 400K)

C, but I stop to tell the shark that the cirno needs the fishe, which is he.

You see what you think is the friendly shark but to your horror it's not a shark at all but an orca, the damage is already done as the orca is not a fish but a mammal. The orca is enraged and bites off your erect throbbing penis. The friendly shark finds you in pain and decides to drag you down the deep purple water, crying. In the distance smoke on the water from the rescue boat can be seen, salvation was so near.

I refrain from getting stranded.

C. But I go hunting before going through the mountain.

A.

C?

C, but in a shark suit.

C but I take my pants off to confuse the shark.

Can I chose to omit the shark?

D. I wake up.

Attached: wake me.png (367x202, 99K)

Lazy Swede, I'm subbing in again
There aren't any large animals on the peninsula, but you manage to find several bird hatchlings and catch a fish with your bare hands. Supplied with food and having explored the area fairly well during your hunting, you head off to the mountains, in search of civilization. While you're making your way through the mountains well enough, when the friendly shark finds you, he's put into a frenzy by the scent of blood from the food you're carrying, and bites you, removing an arm and taking a huge chunk out of your torso, killing you. Overcome by grief, the shark drags your corpse down to the bottom of the ocean.
You search tirelessly for the battery, searching the island until nightfall when you finally find it under a rock. Luckily, the Swede seems to have been too lazy to bury it this time. The island turns out to be near enough the mainland to get a signal, and the authorities track down your location nearly a day later, returning and you return home having suffered manageable dehydration and exposure.
Your indecisiveness leads to a large delay before you decide that attempting to traverse the mountains is your only hope of ever returning home. You only begin your journey on the second day, and your hunger and lack of water only increase your burden. You don't make it far before you collapse as a result of this, the difficulty of the path, and the cold. When the shark finds you, it pityingly drags you away to the depths and gives you the sweet release of death.

Cosplaying as a shark, you quickly begin making your way through the mountains, but the journey is made hard by the awkward costume you've decided to wear, and which offers little protection from the cold. When the shark finds you, he develops a raging erection, apparently being a raging homosexual, to nobody's surprise. In a frenzy, he rapes you with both of his penises, causing you to exsanguinate from the enormous gaping wound that was once your asshole, and the shark wanders off, thoughts dulled after jizzing his brains out into you, leaving you to die, and leave a most curious sight behind to whoever finds your corpse.
I saw that post where you took off your shirt as well, so we'll go with this.
You're well versed in the ways of the vinelander, knowing that clothing only slows you down, and marks you as easy prey. Buck naked, you make your way through the mountains, life in Russia having made you resilient to the cold, and the journey is expedited by your freedom of movement. When the shark finds you, he's extremely confused by your lack of clothing, and you ambush him from behind, impaling him with your sword, leaving him gurgling. When you arrive in the town, your explanation for why you're not wearing any clothes after making your way through the frigid mountain pass is too much to believe, and you spend a short bout in jail for indecent exposure before being released and sent home.
No.
You can't wake up.

I pick A.

Hooray, some people made it!

You, he blessed with the sights stand in it's way, that which is not defined, the challenge without hope - the final thrust and the release of man. You welcome the thoughts, the feelings and the touch of it, you welcome the mouth, the tongue and the nose. You smell victory, you smell that familiar scent of your own bed. Struck with hope, dreams and a desire for more, more of this, that and everything beyond. The obstacle is clear yet you have help, the one whos fins rise through the clouds, through the stars and pierces the roof of the infinite lies ahead of you, waiting. You take a deep breath, one last rush as the oxygen spreads through your blood into the cells, you close your eyes during the descension, you have seen enough and enough has clouded your vision. No longer will you feel, will you see, will you hear or will you touch. A final sleep awaits you now, as you lay resting on the bottom of the sea.

haves cellphone but does not work
uses wood trees to make big fire
smoke gives an airplane atention
gets rescue
the disapears by fire
evidences are gone
true story is reported fake
gets intern in a mental ill hospital as delusional
life sucks

I pick C.

my wife chino is so cute

This

Hahah, I have beaten OP's riddle! I really am the strongest!

I chose B, but dressed as a clown.

So... C?

A. I can handle a bit of sun, and to speed up the combing process I shall use my shirt.

Option C.
don't need to get above the treeline, can still be warm enough to not warrant winter clothes.

Option A.

OP?