Great, so today its 78 hidden threads, 5 of which include horse dicks...

Great, so today its 78 hidden threads, 5 of which include horse dicks. Youre really doing a great job shitting up this board lads! Keep posting anime and other gay shit!

Attached: FB_IMG_1512843571893.jpg (335x248, 10K)

KOT is KOT

Attached: 23423423.jpg (692x1024, 73K)

Grug get kot id

Attached: 1517002761849.png (485x443, 24K)

*snap*

Attached: 1526769163912.jpg (1280x706, 183K)

Dam this place has went down the shitter recently

there having been twats spamming every thread and the catalog with shit for literal hours
its really fucking low

you say that as if it wasn't already in the shitter

Yesterday you posted as a fin. Proxy much, animefag?

Jow Forums is so shit *spits*

It used to be fun back when people actually had banter here instead of animefagging

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [bant] through the Jow Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [bant], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Jow Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [bant] is like this.

you need to stop

>Literal horsedick pics everywhere
>anime posters are the problem

Faggot neet, suck daddy's cock for your fashion allowance

The fags posting horse peener and the ones posting anime are the same kind of shitty human

is this the meta-thread where we complain about everything
also
>filename
go back

Yes it is
No I won't. And you won't bully me into changing filenames either

Risk threads are the only problem on Jow Forums

I'd rather have this board consist of 99% risk threads than to ever see some faggot post anime or otherwise gay shit here again.

Attached: FB_IMG_1510006046643.jpg (279x286, 8K)

you must have a heart attack when you look at the banner 90% of the time

That's because you don't belong here

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

No,it's because your kind don't belong here. I've been here before you guys shat up the board beyond recognition with cirno and other anime shit

le oldfag is mad xd

Yeah you guys will give me an aneurysm someday