Would Jow Forums gladly have its limbs and organs replaced with advance cybernetics if it only costed as much for a new...

Would Jow Forums gladly have its limbs and organs replaced with advance cybernetics if it only costed as much for a new phone?

Attached: 5c2cc6ca895e579b55501092b14c2ba4.jpg (541x542, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are it's benefits and disadvantages? not an expert on this and i want to know these so i can decide the options

CYBORG WHEN?

desu this will probably happen in the future

Honestly? Probably not

Yes i will turn myself into a 4 foot robot anime girl that has the strength of 100 men

Attached: 1531707594784.jpg (850x600, 51K)

In science fiction, you would have to buy a special drug to keep your body from rejecting your augmentations, or you will lose your humanity and become an emotionless murdering psychopath. On the bright side, you'll live longer, you'll be able to control your mood and what you feel with neuro-augment chips and always be happy, not to mention you'll be superior to every normal human. And you'll have a mentally accessible internal computer interfaced to your brain, allowing you to always be connected to the internet without the use of a mobile smart phone, this is great for hackers too because they'll never have to depend on an expensive hacking rig or an external device.

I forget what the term is for people who are like this, but they're all faggots

If it allows me to read/process information faster then solutely positively yes.

Not cyborgs, but like people who want robotic limbs or want to upload themselves into a computer

Transhumanists.

If you found out you had cancer, and the only way to beat it was to leave your body for an artificial one, you'd do it, a human being is a brain and nervous system designed by nature to survive and command a vessel, you're most basic desire is to survive and avoid death, you don't have to be Fredick fucking Nietzsche to understand that about organisms, unless you're a puristfag like Jow Forums or mentally ill and suicidal like Jow Forums, rejecting technological advancement is sexual retardation and luddism.

If they got cybernetics n shiet imma be the first nigga in line to get me a cybernetic arm.
>never feel pain in it
>strength through the roof due to your body holding back your natural muscle to prevent tearing
>complete stability
T.b.HONEST fampai I'd only struggle with the choice of which arm to get gone ya feel me.
I wank with my left but write with my right so it's a conundrum.
I've come to the decision to replace my left because it's the most useless to me (except for the reasons I want to replace it) and I can relearn how to jack off with my right.
Let me tell you senpai once I get it imma go put my hand on the mufuckin stove just for kicks.

No I wouldn't

One can dream, one can dream.

Attached: 527.jpg (641x960, 88K)

Yes

Only dreams now user.
One day.....one day.

Attached: 1483702108376.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Not this
Mass murder all people who think like this

Why replace them when you could just get more limbs instead?

yess

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA