When was the last time you've been abroad, Jow Forums?

When was the last time you've been abroad, Jow Forums?

Attached: 46346346.png (1166x1585, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/15/russian-reality-tv-show-allow-rape-murder-game2-winter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game2:_Winter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

April 9th 2012

Summer 2001

Never

Attached: Kaguya.png (317x317, 34K)

never!

Attached: 49500.png (317x317, 45K)

a lake counts?

is never a time?

Well, technically no, but I guess its still a vacation.
Any places you would like to go?

nice

Russia, Germany, and Rome

Attached: Tewihead.png (220x180, 19K)

never

also steven universe is gay

next week.

Visited Finland a month ago, went to the Canary Islands in last November.

Attached: 8VdI.gif (345x345, 186K)

Last winter. I went on a cruise around the gulf of Mexico, and visited my IBERIAN brothers down south. It was nice. I drank too much and got a headache, though.

The cruise ship also stopped at Jamaica, and I unironically stayed on the boat. Seeing the higher security at the boat port compared to Mexico, and nothing but black people out there. Sorry, Jamaica, but that don't look safe.

I thought you people were poor

Germany and Rome are an excellent choice, but Russia is really different in most places. Yet, if you know what you are going for, you can see lots of interesting stuff.
Where are you going?
Nice! Never visited Finland in summer, but it was great during wintertime.

did you see alot of finngolians with squinty eyes, or are the memes exaggerated?

estonia is just part of finland user they can't tell the difference

everywhere!
where have you been?

Attached: 552454.png (317x317, 10K)

never

no monei

I want to die

march 2018

Travel the islands

Staying in Lithuania for a day then in Poland for August.

It has been too long

Attached: 7c665aff25b3a30e4908c49ae24046e3.jpg (995x1436, 357K)

Lots of places, but mostly Europe... like 90% Europe. Guess I'm missing on a lot of stuff in Asia and Americas. Would really like to visit places like Canada, China, USA, Chile, Argentine etc. Maybe I'll get a chance to some day.
Sounds like a great vacation! Although, I'd still check out Jamaica if I were you. Don't they have safe tourist zones there?

Finland is really nice to visit during the summer. Finland is nice to visit any season, to be honest. Traveling there every spring to go mountain skiing.
Like said, we really cannot tell the difference.

Attached: Allalaaditud fail (4).png (225x225, 8K)

If you wanna go to the America’s you have to go to the Yucatan!

most of them are littered with normies this time of the year

plus, I don't have neither friends nor money to go there.

If I had to travel somewhere, it would either be to muttland or china/japan. or more realistically with a cheap ryan air flight to some eastern europe country for a day or two.

Man, you have so many great places in Greece to see. Also, since you are in the EU, you should find it rather easy to visit neighboring Balkan countries, right?
Saved!
Don't know much about Lithuania as a tourist location, but Poland is fantastic. Hope you have fun!

I think Taiwan did a better job at preserving their cultural heritage than China so id go there if I were you, plus the people and island have a far better things and experience to offer than the mainland

I didn't like Helsinki during winter, as it was always raining and I spent around a day there anyway. Lapland was like a completely different country though.
Never heard of it. What is there to see?

Europe and Eastern Asia are high on my list. I want to visit places that are historically significant to classical music, and asia because it's so different from the west.

Attached: 694247.png (317x317, 22K)

If I ever visited china I'd go to places like Shenzhen or Hong Kong. But that's never going to happen desu, mostly interested in seeing the giant shopping malls for electronics and how a huge city actually is.

I've been to most of the places in our mainland, and to some islands as well, but I haven't visited many of the more popular Aegean islands, I was never interested in visiting them from the first place desu.

This is true tho

I suggest you google it, words cannot describe the place.
You plan on visiting a foreign country for the shopping? No bueno user

Yeah, Asia feels even a bit intimidating when it comes to culture, just because how deep and alien it is. India alone has so many different cultures, religions etc. I can't imagine how much time, money and dedication one would need to explore it all.
Somehow, I would also like to see more of the Middle Eastern countries, especially Iran and Oman.
There's also Bulgaria and Turkey next to you, that a relatively cheap, yet quite pleasant to visit.

Thanks, first time going to Lithuania but I'm a regular in Poland.

I am just interested to see all the huge malls with the chink electronics, but IF I were to go to China, I would visit other places as well. No point in making plans for something that simply isn't happening.

Sure, they are, but I don't have anyone to go there w/ :(

kill me nao pls I can't take this shit anymore

Ok, now I feel ignorant. This place looks simply incredible.
Sorry to hear that... What about relatives? I can't imagine nobody you know wanting to see other countries.

lol no
and even if they were willing, they'd be fucking unbearable

also living in this shithole is nothing like visiting it . this place is a fucking communist caliphate + white niggers.

It’s the closest thing to paradise imo. Natives (Indians) are very nice people too

The only place I've visited in Greece was Crete. I guess it should be quite different from the mainland. And it was well over a decade ago anyway.

Not sure if I will end up in Mexico any time soon, but if I plan on visiting, that would be my number one destination. Thanks for the info!

A decade ago shit was a lot more different

Greece is pretty much Athens plus the other 2 or 3 major cities it has. The rest are just small, shitty villages claiming to be cities, with literary nothing special to do if you live there.

Two months ago, I was in the United States of America.
It wasn't so radically different from Europe, apart from the REALLY REALLY long flight and some cultural differences (they don't use metric, don't care about football, etc)

Attached: u terruriss.jpg (828x946, 152K)

Where in the US did you go?

norcal
>don't laugh pls

I wouldn't laugh, I just feel... disappointment.

Attached: 1530959515782.png (298x390, 157K)

for me, it didn't feel as bad as many americans make it out to be. it's very liberal and expensive and so on, but i did catch a break when i spent a week in the Lake County area.

You have just pretty much described Russia. We have our two capitals + around 9 big cities where people can actually make a living. The rest is mostly villages or really small towns, where life is really hard.
What's so bad about California? I bet there lots of things to see there. They also make great wine.

Let me guess, you went to San Francisco and Sacramento n went to the basic ass tourist traps...

Last year my drug

Where did you go?

well, we spent the first few days in gilroy with my american grandpa who lives there, catched a hockey game in san jose too. then we spent a week in SF and yeah, we did a bunch of normal tourist shit. i went with my dad and he really wanted to see a lot of such things, so i followed along. we also drove around and saw a bunch of places in Marin County. never went to sacramento. then we spent a week in Lake County, drove down to SF and gilroy again, and a few days later flew back home. that's my holiday blog.

Didn’t even get to go on a hot air ballon huh. Well there isn’t that much to do here anyways. Not much history or culture but maybe because I live here. There are some places to visit up in NorCal but it’s mostly nature based stuff

never
last time i've bene at sea was 10 years ago
should just kms at this point

Attached: Andrew_drowing.jpg (589x403, 111K)

To the place I was born, Brazil, but before that I went to America (New York) for a week. I am going to piss off a lot of Brazilian posters when I say this, but it was nice.

nice dubs
I went to Norway about a year ago. It was pretty cool, but so many muzzies

I've been all around my country this year but I've been abroad for my 2015-2016 in thailand.

Why so long ago? Any chance you can save up money for something like Turkey or Egypt? They should be relevantly cheap.
Nice trip! How was Brazil? I mean, its not as dangerous as people here say, is it?
I've heard that spring was the best time for vising Norway, because all the views and stuff. Never visited myself though. Hope you had a great time.
I can't imagine flying to Thailand from Canada. Must be pretty exhaisting.

This past three weeks

Never.
I've been to Crimea, Sevastopol' for 3 times, but only when it was still Ukrainian (the last one was in 2010).

Attached: dig it.jpg (800x600, 112K)

I've never been to Crimea, unfortunately. Would like to visit one day (especially since I've got a friend there), but the place in "CHГ" that I would absolutely love to visit is Odessa. Particularly after reading the "Golden Calf".
Where have you been?

>Nice trip! How was Brazil? I mean, its not as dangerous as people here say, is it?
It depends where you are and if you know what you are doing, some places you just don't go and other places (if you have to go through them) would be better if you called a taxi. One place was heavily armed with soilders because of gangs. Brazilians tend to over-exaggerate things a lot, Brazil is a very nice place, and that is what makes it sadder to be honest, because in some places you won't know the difference between it and a country like America while in others you know what goes on. On the streets you may see something very sad, like a very skinny and dirty child sleeping on the bare floor etc. Petropolis is very nice, and it is recommended that you go there. All in all, I recommend that you go if you want but please ask a Brazilian for advice first - if you stay alert nothing will happen to you. Try not to out yourself as a foreigner. If you really are worried then don't go somewhere like Rio (I always went to Niteroi, where I was born, which is right next and connected by a bridge to, and very similar to, Rio). Nothing happened to me, but if anything does happen, just obey what is asked of you calmly and don't try anything.

I understand why many Brazilians hate Brazil, the things that go on there are unacceptable, but I still love it.

>going outside of your home
Fucking normans

Late May this year. A couple of days in Alsace, France. Nice brandy, among other things.

I recommend a week at the Roman Wine route. Just wander around with a map. It's good.

>Brazilians tend to over-exaggerate things a lot, Brazil is a very nice place

>some places you just don't go and other places (if you have to go through them) would be better if you called a taxi.

>One place was heavily armed with soilders because of gangs. .

>On the streets you may see something very sad, like a very skinny and dirty child sleeping on the bare floor etc.

>please ask a Brazilian for advice first -

> if you stay alert nothing will happen to you.

>Try not to out yourself as a foreigner. If you really are worried then don't go somewhere like Rio (I always went to Niteroi, where I was born, which is right next and connected by a bridge to, and very similar to, Rio). Nothing happened to me, but if anything does happen, just obey what is asked of you calmly and don't try anything.

Heh, you're a funny bloke, say we exagerate then proceed to list fucked up stuff. Also,you had the tourist experience freno, of course it is better, but as a local you won't go to tourism spots exclusively, you'll eventually have to pass through the no go zones you mentioned to go to work and shi, and no go zoners will come to your neighborhood to commit crimes, in situations like I said is when shit get real. We don't exagerate, we just live the country outside tourist bubble of petropolis. Even so, I still don't recommend people coming here, because without guidance you may be fucked, lile you said yourself, and even so it is dangerous. Peace, out

>Brazilians tend to over-exaggerate things a lot
I didn't mean that on the scale on actually living in Brazil, I meant it on the scale when Brazilians say to tourists that they shouldn't go because they will die 100%

iceland denmark germany austria!

Attached: 1524528310348.jpg (736x736, 51K)

How high is the chance that I will get stabbed when taking a stroll at night in Rio?

Attached: 1530027116447s.jpg (80x125, 2K)

I suppose I have just seen too many videos from Brazil with people getting robbed in broad daylight and read too many comments from Brazilian residents, saying how bad the place is. I guess in some way Brazil is similar to Russia, you can also see all kinds of stuff here from really great neighborhoods with luxurious restaurants and fine architecture to extreme poverty, which can sometimes rub shoulders with the very rich places. Although the crime here is not as severe as in Brazil. But nevertheless, if the locals understand you are a foreigner, many people (like taxi drivers) will undoubtedly try to scam you for some extra cash.
Anyway, I guess you are right and Brazil isn't as bad as people tend to describe it. No plans of going there right now mostly due to the sheer distance, but thanks for the information!
Roman Wine route? Damn, that sounds tempting. Been to France a couple of times, but somehow never had the time to go on an actual wine trip...

Did you like Iceland? I have never visited anything like that place.

yes certainly a strange spot

clouds didn't appear to follow normal laws and kinda formed wherever they wanted

There are so many strange things about the place... Almost no snow in winter, extreme winds, weird nature, hot springs in the middle of nowhere... Yet I loved it too!

December, 2017, United Arab Emirates, mostly Dubai and Abu Dhabi, another city I can't recal the name for a single match.

Was there for the Club World Cup, fucking Real Madrid, we'll have our revenge.

Anyway, the place is pretty and all, clean and safe, but I wouldn't live there and I'll tell you why. First things first, theres nothing to do besides going to shopping malls. Like, nothing, you can't drink outside of hotels and its very expensive, and getting laid outside of marriage may lend you in jail I shit you not, but there's prostitution flyers all around, but I didn't had the guts to go for it. Sure, you can go look at tall buildings, go to mosques, check architectural stuff and all,do the tourist route, but that can be done in a day and the rest of your time the mall is the only place to go.

There's a beach also, but its kind of meh, cold water, sand full of stones even inside the ocen, very little annoying waves, dark skinned people everywhere, mostly pakis and pajeets, asians everywhere too. I literally stopped traffic combing my hair there,lol, and I'm a fucking dude, but I shit you not, I'm pale and blue eyed with a big beard and was combing my hair after swimming and the traffic fucking stopped with people staring at me, was very fucking weird. Being pale there is bizarre, people stare at you a lot, everywhere, but no one will talk to you unless you talk before. Still, going to the beach is the best thing you have to do there and I don't even like the beach.

There's a lot of Russian tourists there, they were the majority of whites I saw around, russian woman are stunning. About the population in Dubai,mostly are pakis,pajeets, and yellow asian most likely south eastern, I don't know,but they are about 80% of the population and do all the jobs for third worlders, 10% are arab but you rarely see them, and the remaining are blacks and whites, more whites than blacks.

Food is horrible, lost weight there, no fucking good meat.

Oh, right, but that is true if you don't get a guide or any directions whatsoever .the worls cup was a shit show, tourists being raped and dying. Of course you can come without knowing a thing and nothing happening, but it's a huge bet and I wouldn't take it. And yes, I believe a tourist coming to where I live is without guidance is 100% death guarantee. I wouldn't go to Mexico or Colombia without knowing where to thread, same here.
There are places you can walk at night im Rio and nothing will happen, but leaving those places the chance will be 100% if you're white.

Yeah, I feel your pain. Been to the UAE too once, but only to Dubai. All was fantastic in the hotel (restaurants, the beach, rooms etc.), but leaving the hotel was a big no. Went outside only once to one of their malls and it was pretty much a waste of time, since I don't see the point of going abroad just to visit malls. Also the water was extremely hot for some reason and one couldn't even swim too far away from the shore, as there were safeguards all over the place in their little boats, telling people to refrain from swimming too far. Even the pools were 1.30 m deep at best so that nobody drowned. I'd say its a good place to visit if you are utterly exhausted and don't want to do literally anything. But as a destination for active tourism... not so much.

Well fuck.

Attached: 1530844738589s.jpg (249x249, 9K)

Yeah, exactly that, there's not much besides malls.

But... hot water? I remember it being cold and very salty, lol. Not freezing cold, but cold still. You went there in their summer? I was in their winter,maybe thats that, or my memory deceived me. Also, Abu Dhabi is only worth for a giant ass mosque, other than that is even worse than Dubai, even less to do.

I was surprised about how many Russians there were there. Why you guys go there so much? lol.

Well, its not so bad, there's still places you can walk at night without a care, you just can't walk aimlessly at night exploring, that would be suicide, I wouldn't do that myself lol.

Oh man, I wanna go

If I recall correctly, I visited it in autumn. But water temprature is the thing I remember very distinctively. It was like diving into a pool full of warm soup, even after Dubai's blazing sun. Honestly, that was one of the worst cons of the place, as it made swimming (which is one of my favorite activities) hardly enjoyable. And yeah, it was really salty, I didn't even see any marine life apart from some really small jellyfish here and there.

Also, yup, there's plenty of Russians, but most of them are extremeley lowbrow. Its mostly people who aquired money through either corruption or crime and found nothing better than to come to one the most expensive resorts just to show how wealthy and important they are. Seen only a couple of them, but every time it was a feeling of secondhand embarassment.

I strongly recommend you to. Although, the place isn't that big, so you will have seen most of it in a week or so. Just be sure to see the hot springs, glaciers and waterfalls. Iceland prides itself on those.

Strange, I remembered it being cold, one of us probably got a weird marine current.

What you said about lowbow russians there was very interesting, I had no clue about that, it's good to know.

About Russia, is it dangerous? I kind of want to visit after what I saw in world cup, but I don't know how dangerous it could be,live leak made me afraid of it.

>live leak made me afraid of it.
Same, I would love to go to Russia but I am afraid of ending up in some deep-web red-room

That's true, unfortunately. A lot of people from when going abroad immediately get the idea that if they have the money to pay for the hotel, they can behave any way they wish. And in most cases they wished amount to excessive drinking and inappropriate behavior after it. After seeing a couple of people like that, I stopped wondering why so many foreigners hate us.
In Russia its very very different. In many locations its 100% safe. I have walked the streets of different places in Moscow countless times at night both drunk and sober and have never run into anything bad. But that's mostly the center (which is fairly large though). There are certain districts you wouldn't like to end up in, but there's nothing to see there, and the worst thing that can happen to you is losing your mobile phone. And this goes for most big cities in Russia, the places that are worth visiting are safe and the rest isn't much of a sight anyway.
Never go to Northern Caucasus though, Its a whole different country out there.

*a lot of people from Russia
*their wishes amount to

le blogging gril

Interesting, sounds good to me, thanks freno.

KEK.

What's sex with lazuli like.

No problem, but I haven't travelled Russia too much. Maybe there's a whole different picture somewhere in the Far East or Siberia.

Wtf?
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/15/russian-reality-tv-show-allow-rape-murder-game2-winter

Attached: D4CC6540-EF6F-486F-8154-1558FC3C5AA6.jpg (640x480, 104K)

Nevermind lol: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game2:_Winter

I haven't been to Odessa, I have my old friend there (seems like he likes living there), and may be I'll visit him someday. The nearest place to Odessa, where I was, is Kherson.

Attached: 1521001110860.jpg (960x956, 135K)

I doubt such a thing could be possible even in Russia. I mean, we have laws and the public outcry would have probably shut it down.
I have a friend from Odessa, but she hardly talks about it, so I could only imagine what it looks like. I would still like to visit the city, it seems to have a unique unparalleled atmosphere.

It would be pretty much impossible anywhere, except in Brixton

That joke is very outdated, and wrong now, but it is a more famous so...

Not sure about Brixton, but places like Somalia, NK or Chechnya seem to have their own sets of rules.

Well, the joke comes partly from the fact that Brixton is incomparable to places like Somalia

posting with an avatar is a rule violation

Never

Attached: 1528528039252.jpg (663x579, 39K)