Do big tits count if they're fat?

Do big tits count if they're fat?

Attached: IMG_0968.jpg (750x1334, 253K)

All tits are fat

FAT

Attached: IMG_0950.jpg (750x1334, 149K)

Yes, but it matters more if they’re nice tits versus volume

agreed

Attached: IMG_9514.png (750x1334, 1.16M)

Its a tricked.

Yes. But Im a chubby chaser, so im a little biased. I love fat women with beeg american tiddies.

are they fun to play with or just lumps of sand

When they're fat, bellies and butts are just as much fun as fat tiddies though, if not even more fun.

Attached: sdbbau8h.jpg (2125x3011, 337K)

I find them to be very fun, especially the slightly chubby but curvy ones. They’re so desperate for sex n have a good sexual appetite

i need your honest opinion then, i agreed to meet this girl from bumble but i didnt see a body pic until after. how fat do you think she'll be? i dont mind a bit chubby, but will she be gross or still okay?

Attached: IMG_1018.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

How big are you? If your tall and/or have a strong body then she ain’t too bad but if you’re thin or weak then she is probably to big for a comfortable cuddle after sex. During sex she’ll seem to be fun. Doggy would be a good position as will as tiddy fug n bj. Her belly might be a bit of a turn off but with the light off it don’t matter. She’s got a bit of a butterface to but maybe she isn’t photogenic. Most importantly it depends on how you feel about her once you see her

thanks for the advice bro. im taller than her i think but im a thin guy. maybe i can get by with just getting drinks and skipping the rest. i just dont know how to say no without feeling like a jerk

Don’t say no then, courage juice will make a huge difference but try to do it sober

drinks will make her even fatter as alcohol is very fattening.
just order her a glass of water

Just don't go. Would you want to have your time wasted by someone who just doesn't have the balls to say no?

She wants to come over for a movie night this Friday because she's one of those people who likes old movies. She's only 21 so maybe the fat won't look so bad on her unlike fatties I've seen closer to 30 who have a ton of cellulite by then

Good age, how long you been talking to her? If she’s moving quick you might wanna be careful

Attached: 826F0812-18BF-4803-8FD5-70A1D3E8AAB8.jpg (246x205, 30K)

About a week ago. She tends to text first but the conversations are pretty bland. She's going to school for hospitality so I'm not expecting much

Attached: IMG_1019.jpg (750x1334, 191K)

newfags

tits are made of fat

Wear that rubber bro n enjoy the ride

RoboPole?

Thanks bro

Attached: IMG_1037.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

newfags

Are you feeling ok?

newfag

Ok

back on topic

Attached: 1411601836868.jpg (530x900, 275K)

She has really pretty eyesss

i dont usually like chubby girls but im a sucker for a cute face. like with some fat girls you just know they could look really good if they were a regular weight while other fatties are just doomed no matter what

Attached: 1411601520987.jpg (1168x657, 64K)