Asian guys with white girls makes me mad what a fucking waste

Asian guys with white girls makes me mad what a fucking waste.

Attached: De8xcBgU0AAbI8Y.jpg (1200x901, 175K)

Aww. Cmon user. You can pull an Asian dude if you really put your mind to it. Don't get yourself down.

cuck him

Attached: bogged.png (1000x581, 643K)

I could honestly not care less.

Why be mad? You're not even white

Attached: 1529011170409.png (1083x578, 156K)

Not as bad as blacks but yeah I somewhat agree.

Someone is killing race traitors.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-18 at 10.02.09 AM - Edited.png (644x417, 346K)

How about learn to stop caring? It's because of people like you that they post interracial threads on here. You dumbass!

me on the left

It could be worse (slimes, jigs, etc.)

Better then bbc tho

That girl isn't even white

Why wouldn’t the fucking moron kill the wife?

the only interacial couples i've seen are white male and asian female, they use them to get to europe, imagine how shitty thier life must they would rather come to croatia than their shithole

most asian girls strongly prefer white men over asian men and white girls are the most racially loyal race of women. white women who prefer asian men are an extreme minority. so i don't really care

Yeah I know me too. There aren't that much good asian men around, quit hogging them white girls.

That girl isn't even white

Why spam this board with AMWF stuff? On Instagram you get likes from other Asian guys and not insulted

She literally did nothing wrong.

You seem insecure.
We're on the tail-end of individualism. Deal with it, you can't do shit about it for now.

t. shitskin

She is a Mongoloid, are you blind?

Also bleaching hair doesn't make her a real blonde.
And were are her eyebrows?

Why?

Who cares? Asians are usually decent human beings, unlike most niggers

Attached: 1515279040766.jpg (2520x921, 1.49M)

>she doesn't like me
>makes me mad

sometimes i forget most of Jow Forums has never even touched a boob.

Most asian men look like shit though.

Attached: Sung Hoo.jpg (640x960, 31K)

Nice try, Paco. Asians are as subhuman as you spics

get used to it bruce. your females will be learning mandarin so they can bred by the BYC. females instinctively know what side is winning and spread their legs accordingly. the masculine east will dominate the effeminate west.

Attached: 18514280_1193778500731539_5710285536883638272_n.jpg (1080x1349, 142K)

>t. 56%

>implying op isn't just a troll looking to troll

Another /hapas/ raid thread eh? There are 12 trannies getting fucked by white men for every AMWF relationship. Asians are too tiny (in many ways) for white women.

t. 28 yr old roastie

>white girls are the most racially loyal race of women
Yeah,no. You can post the stats all you want but the fact remains that no woman has been with so many men of so many races as the white women.
Google: White male White female?Check
Asian male White female?Check
Middle Eastern male White female?Check
Indian male White female?Check
Black male White female?Check
If 30,000 white womenin America marry outside their race annually,its 30,000 white women marrying outside their race annually. But for some reason, Americans see that its 15% of the net population and use it as a hurrah, a reason to stop worrying. Like,"Ha! So what? Its only 15% White women are still loyal waifus"
I am just spitballing and know that I have only your good interests,nigel.

Attached: 27890859_556634604710110_6427459562516774912_n.jpg (716x892, 714K)

Look at this damage control lol

What the fuck is wrong with his traps

There are 30,000 Thais sucking nasty white cock right now. Fuck off. White women despise the brown and yellow Asians.

nobody cares, OP is a gook incel

white girls with any guy who isn't me is a problem. i say we kill any men who are not me or who will not swear allegiance to me.

>Asian guys with white girls makes me mad what a fucking waste.
I hear yo Op. While not a popular opinion currently, Blacks, Whites, Asians and legal Latinos in the USA must united to purge the country of jews. Think of the slaughter of jews which would result. You hate the jews as much as I do so lets talk about that instead.

Do you not know what broad shoulders are?

It's a gook incel raid thread. Imagine a bunch of fat 160cm Asian-Americans with their tiny cocks shitting on white women they jack off too every single night. Pathetic losers just like their women.

Reverse causation. The girls were already wasted, user.

All race mixing is terrible, but this is hardly the worst coupling being honest.

>makes me mad
There is going to alot of slurging out in the near future as AMWF is becoming more-and-more common.

Attached: twitch5.jpg (1154x799, 387K)

Don't really care.

He is not a nigger, he can probably support her, and any children they have have a 50% chance of being a QT Girl the other 50% being a boy who will go on to do something that isn't gang banging.

Call it new pol or what not but mixing with Asians seems like the least shit thing a white girl can do.

But seriously I have this crazy, revolutionary idea. Get your own gf and worry about the two of you and not everyone else in society.

I'd agree, but (((others))) are attempting to force race mixing.

werent they mad that she denied and hid him from the world? they felt sorry for him

Better than nigger or spic

Interesting book to have while wearing the flag of SK

Said no one ever

I am 100% okay with it.
Not asian just live here. My cousin is also dating a korean. the only thing i really dont like about asian males is how much time they spend looking at themselves. other than that, go crazy rice-niggas

i've seen that like twice ever and I lived in Vancouver for years

whereas wmaf you see fucking hundreds of them every day there

Ah shit, we've got another supreme gentleman. sororities lock your doors!