Hello Jow Forums umm today we will discuss more Norwegian stuff. here :

hello Jow Forums umm today we will discuss more Norwegian stuff. here : youtube.com/watch?v=HAmQuSQJfdc
anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1527552521525.jpg (700x987, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYRVCvSMlWg
youtube.com/watch?v=s3Y0drOL38c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay thread
kys

its not gay.

it is and you know it, faggot
stop being such a fag, fuck off

the gay has nothing to do about my thread :(

kys faggot, your kind is not welcome here

but im not doing gay stuff now

i think we should just nuke the entirety of norway because faggots like ritsu exist there, saving the world one step a time

ahhh! please dont nuke Norway

it is gay stuff + u admitted urself to have done gay shit before
seriously, kys faggot, nobody likes you

LOL NIGGA WTF IS GOING ON

ouch. there are some people who like me :(

umm Norwegian guy cosplaying( he doesnt now anything about anime culture) and going to maid cafe. he also have some other vids in japan :)

yeah, those other fags you talk in here? they hate you, you actually thought they like you?

oh. i did yes... did they really not like me?

What did he say about the cafe?

Is this song Norwegian
youtube.com/watch?v=EYRVCvSMlWg

he talked that he got treated like a child or a retard. he also commented taht maybe they treated him like it because the costume made him look stupid.
um dont think so. i dont understand a thing.

of course not, retard, they pretend, everyone here does that
did you fucking really had affection for those other faggots? lmao what a retard, seriously kys

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Y0drOL38c
here is another vid with subtitles. enjoy :)

i did. but i still believe they still love me. they care for me. even if its fake im sure they one day will feel it.

mexico is right
the faggots are just toying with you because you are retarded even for a faggots standard
ritsu you are so fucking dumb lmao

but i still care for them even if they are just acting like they care.

don't have 2 much hope nigger, when least expected they'll stab a knife on your fucking back + they are actual fucking faggots just like you
btw did i mentioned you to kys? i really mean it

then you are a retarded tool and you should kill yourself
imaging having affection for fake personalities what a sad faggot

but i still love them. you cant take that away

He did have a stupid look on his face the whole time afterall, but that’s what made it funny.

i dont care about it.

yes. he likes too act like he is much dumber then he is. that is why i love his character.

having affection for fakery bullshit? jesu fucking christ, you are pathetic, can't get more pathetic than that, waste of fucking oxygen, fuck you for thinking like that seriosuly kill yourself

umm but i cant leave them. + i sweared to Miku i wouldnt kill myself if i didnt fulfill myself in life.

You are taking this way too seriously, mate

you dont care because you are in denial, no other option than to kill yourself faggot

i have so many options that is way different user :)

faggot, you know you'll never achieve nothing in life you fucking retard + having affection for a fucking fictional character, are you fucking kidding me, you are a pathetic human being, i bet your parents are dissapointed at you, you are a cancer for society, a fucking parasite, no option for you but to kys, im dead fucking serious

maybe they mean nothing too you. But they are everything too me. i am gonna achieve things one day. anyways Miku wont be happy if i kill myself :)

It's time to become a girl

Attached: 5465654.png (1146x818, 767K)

upvoted

Take the grill pills

Attached: hina spin.gif (40x66, 6K)

im sorry user but i cant

Oh fuck that was hilarious.
>With no signs of the Russians, I have the opportunity to explore Japanese culture further
>the best cafe experience I’ve had for a long time
Lol this dude is 30 too. Those girls were really hot too. Can’t wait for the 2020 olympics

ah well, stay rotting yourself living inside a fucking bubble where everything is perfect according to you, keep being a fucking loser with zero hope, keep lying to yourself that there is nothing wrong with you, keep thinking that people don't laugh and cringe at you at your back, keep living in a fucking fantasy you nigger
fuck you

You're being very mean to me. Take hrt or else

Attached: 343243243.png (938x538, 483K)

Yeah stop being mean

hahaha. yep i also visited south korea. in another vid he went to Thailand and kissed a ladyboy. Magnus is awesome.
i dont live a bubble. everything is clear too me. i know excact what too do. i have everything planned from the start. its just time. anyways i cant tell you anything. since that would run everything. but please dont underestimate people. i am not just some dumb person afterall. i am one of Jow Forumss nice poster. my duty is too omake you people happy. even you my friend who is full with hate. good luck too you user :)

>Ignoring me
Absolute state of """""Nice""""" posters

i meant he in the south korea stuff.
b-but i dont wanne!
but i promised them!

i didnt mean too. i was a bit distracted. im sorry

Being nice has the opposite effect, try funny like magnus yo cheer ppl up

yeah yeah, keep lying to yourself retard, if you keep doing that for a long time you'll believe you own fucking lies

no. im bad at being funny. im better like this

Also I’ll look into him more, thanks for the lols

umm. i will tell when the time is right. dont worry about me user.

your welcome

*snap*

Attached: 1507696598431.jpg (850x881, 171K)