Goddamn it Jow Forums. Stop what you're doing right now, and do something else - this second! Ask me about it too...

Goddamn it Jow Forums. Stop what you're doing right now, and do something else - this second! Ask me about it too, I know, just ask. Oh, you're afraid? Well, that figures. Didn't think so. Oh well, what can you do.

Attached: 1243641.png (962x1267, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/brain-study-finds-evidence-autism-involves-too-many-synapses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut the fuck up, youre a bellend schizo

sploosh sploosh

Attached: ck_3.jpg (918x1200, 441K)

i killed an ant on my desk

Well, I can live with that. But do you realize you killed something that is part of yourself?

Attached: 442521.png (1150x1600, 1.74M)

So, do something else, and ask about it?
And nobody is scared of you, dweeb.

Afraid to ask, not afraid of me. Can't you read, you big grey blob?

Attached: 887749.jpg (443x600, 50K)

the forest needs the fire for rebirth so needs the ant me to pass trough the eternal river

Attached: fox.jpg (653x464, 73K)

but i don't want to stop what im currently doing

namefags must be killed

you arent funny retard

Why do you always post anime girls?

Yes, also it's in constant internal conflict. That's why vegans are wrong about taking the life of other life-forms, it's only natural. Life sustains itself, always, to some extent. You only do as you do because you do it, so continue doing it.
Ouh, it's you!

Attached: taiga35.jpg (1000x835, 201K)

I just woke up, so I guess not
I brushed my teeth.

Well, I never claimed to be - and then I guess we're two, right?

Attached: 97711.png (1200x1600, 963K)

Why not? Would you prefer if I posted badly drawn paint frogs?

Attached: 662231.jpg (394x683, 60K)

Attached: Brother.png (670x405, 368K)

what about schizo oc

Attached: honger babuska.jpg (755x753, 165K)

i like you too

Because it is a bit odd that you post suggestive images of anime girls while talking to other guys, it’s a bit gay in car you didn’t know

I wish I had a cute gf like Rin or Mika.

Don't you like suggestive images? Wouldn't it be more gay if I posted suggestive images of anime boys?

Attached: sayori_303.jpg (775x1031, 142K)

I'm not schizo, in fact, I even strongly disagree that there even is such thing as mental illness.

Attached: jk_4.png (1017x1356, 1.06M)

It would be better if you didn’t post either suggestive male or female animes

Why would you whine about people posting anime on an anime board? What do you have against it anyway?

Attached: 923134.png (1075x1518, 802K)

>I even strongly disagree that there even is such thing as mental illness.
proof ?

Attached: popo.jpg (640x360, 43K)

I watch anime myself, my offense comes from the way you use it.

Wouldn't it be better just to post cute things?

Attached: 1531873954173.png (500x446, 468K)

I don't know want to do.

that’s actually an interesting topic. some people like to say that, before psychiatric diagnoses, mental illness was more tolerated as “eccentricity”. historically that more applied to the upper classes though. for the lower classes the mentally ill were often shunned as being possessed, or even killed.
in the end there’s always been a general sense of behavior that society deemed normal, which came to be due to its tendency to lead to sustainable living. whether or not some of those aspects of “normal” behavior were in fact arbitrary, or rendered obsolete from the progress of medicine, it doesn’t change the fact that generally what is deemed normal helps to create a more reliable model of reality

Don't be prude! ^o^ I just like cute girls, nothing wrong with that.
Oh, it was you! Sorry for calling you a grey blob. I mean, I do post cute things mostly..
There is no biological proof of there being such thing as mental illness. There are neurological diseases, but those can be tested and proven - either after or before death. However, mental illness such as depression is diagnosed using the DSM-V which claims that these are diseases just like diabetes, something that can not be proven. In fact, all the DSM-V does is that it categorizes behaviours, feelings and thoughts based on what is deemed as sick based on a consensus among the psychiatric community on what is to be seen as sick and healthy. Then you are prescribed medication that they say will help you, all it does is treat "chemical imbalances" which they also have not proven to even be a thing. We know that more serotonin will affect your mood, look at MDMA for example. But who knows what other processes in the brain you alter, the brain is too complex for us to understand fully. When you take psychiatric drugs you change the normal function of your brain, I wouldn't call disrupting normality a cure for a "mental illness". I think many depressions are caused by psychological issues, whether or not the sufferer is aware or not.

Attached: c__irno.png (490x548, 292K)

Stupid grey blob

can you link to your sources please would like to read the research

Hah, so I can fool you after all.
Holy moly, nice 9s btw
no!

Attached: 1528386933689.gif (256x256, 327K)

The issue in this case is that there is no research for the existence of mental illness itself, the burden of proof should undeniably lie on the part claiming that depression for example, is a mental illness.
Either way, there are tonnes of people who argue against it, just google it. There's a good blog by a psychologist I'd like to share - but I can't find it right now.

Attached: cirno_.jpg (900x900, 118K)

Yes she is. And you saying that is what makes her funny

I thought it might be you, but I wasn't sure because of the first mean comment! But now I'm even better at detecting you!

Attached: c_irno.png (500x500, 202K)

>but I can't find it right now.
let me know when you find it

Attached: 055aae0ad46dc26328aae95474085f98.jpg (500x378, 38K)

>There is no proof
Autistic people's brains literally have a different structure

you’re right in that there’s a considerable amount of things the scientific method falls short of proving. that’s why i don’t argue the point of mental illness through science. i’m talking about sustainable social behavior that leads to social stability of the individual

Oh yeah? What kind of autism? Because supposedly it's a "spectrum", so there's this bad type of autism where you can't talk and sit in a corner and pace - and supposedly this "high functioning autism" where you have some social issues. The first one surely is something that's not right, but where is the proof that "the brain has a different structure"? When has this been established, and how?
Are the some 90 billion neruons in the brain differently structured, how did they figure that out? You realize this is a rather big number right?
Yes, surely they have decided that on a societal scale these behaviours are to be considered aloof. But they have the nerve to nowadays call it a disease, some sort of pataphysiology, this I can not stand for they have no evidence of such. I also believe that newly diagnosed patients acts according to their "mental illness" once the diagnosis is given because they trust the psychiatrist knows what they are doing, they believe they have it and they are conditioned to it, it becomes a definition of who they are. I have seen this happen in various communities specifically for different kinds of mental illness.

Attached: cirn_o_.jpg (860x1020, 383K)

Not to mention the huge strive nowadays by these communities to always consider their conditions "diseases" and the outrage when someone question it's reality. It becomes a circlejerk. Consensus is never science.

Attached: c_iirno.jpg (636x900, 161K)

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/brain-study-finds-evidence-autism-involves-too-many-synapses

All autisms

>newly diagnosed patients acts according to their "mental illness" once the diagnosis is given
oh yeah i have firsthand experience of this with family. but whether that’s the result of imitation of the diagnosis, or the patient giving in to the urges of their neuroses due to some newfound sense of fatalism, remains to be seen.
still i don’t think any of these point delegitimize the concept of mental illness. i’d more argue that the term itself is a shortcoming of human language. the fact remains that if society at large possessed the neuroses of more severe cases of the unwell, society would at best be a complete wreck and at worst wouldn’t exist at all

I'd like to read the full study, will read it later and come back to you. I don't argue that there couldn't be physiological issues in the brain causing issues, but proof should be given before stating it as fact, especially in the case of depression and the whole circus surrounding "chemical unbalance".
I want to delegitimize calling these issues pataphysiological without there being proof of such, and using medications without it.

Attached: IMG_3927.jpg (774x1031, 126K)

i think that could cause problems
in more severe cases where behavioral pathology would suffice, and also could be financially problematic to lower income patients. but i do agree with your intentions

The main issue here are the quick diagnoses based on the lacking DSM-V with vague criteria somehow indicating "illness". Then the treatment with medication not grounded in proper science of which the effect on a whole is largely unknown and treating it as a "cure" or "treatment". Making the patient believe he is ill and can not solve this issue in other ways, wrong way to go about it if you ask me.

Attached: IMG_3884.jpg (300x398, 30K)