Death, how do you feel about it...

Death, how do you feel about it? Have you accepted it or are you browsing memes in an attemp to bring joy to your soul and attempt to think of something other than your demise coming closer for each passing day?

Attached: WE12.jpg (360x410, 24K)

Impartial, not something that usually crosses my mind

I like death. I want it and I want it now.

I'm serious.

Attached: Lasanga.png (600x587, 721K)

The only thing that terrifies me is the pain my boyfriend would feel when I'm gone.

Hmm, interesting. Useful information for my research.

Oof I accidentally posted that picture, now it looks like I'm joking

Do it you pussy, do it end it all and see how you like it.

What are you, fucking gay?

can I pick both?

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 38K)

Possibly, if you so desire.

I have decided to surpass it, transforming myself into a being which does not die

And what creature would that be?

Im not quite sure yet, its kind of like a vampire, but more infernal. I tried the divine route but you just lose yourself in the end

I'm just trying to live my life until the nothingness envelops my conscious mind. However memes don't help the thought of dying while not being content with my life. lol rip

Attached: I'm dead inside and I'm all out of weed.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

So, is your dealer shit or something?

Umm, I smoke LEGAL cannabis. and shit's just expensive up here in AK plus I'm just poor as shit

Get injured at work and get disability checks, problem solved

Plus if you get disability checks you could probably get a prescripition for oxycontin

I embrace death. For a few years I tried really hard to shorten my life. To this day I'm still smoking cigarettes to hopefully shorten it.
Me and death are bros but that motherfucker won't let me hug him yet.

Attached: fdbb86fa06f0bbc2168345e4172c8584--anime-tattoos-cool-tattoos.jpg (550x508, 33K)

Try cocaine that shit will really fuck you up as well as the incredible effect of shortening your life

I've thought about it but it's not really my bag you know? Besides I've got plenty to live for now. Still death is just the final act to the play that is life. When the curtain drops and everyone reflects on what they've just seen. It's beautiful really.

Attached: Minene-Uryuu-minene-uryuu-31905464-500-300.jpg (500x300, 34K)

Why worry about something i cannot change. Even if i lived a trillion years id still die after those trillions of years. Even if there is a slight probability given enough time it would happen.

So when you dies you want too have people think about you and the life you lead as well as how you died? Why? Do you want them too better them self with this knowledge or juat too think about it?

No. It's just what people tend to do when someone dies. Imma have an open bar at my funeral so nobody is gonna be thinking anything. Sure when they sober up at home they'll think about it but I don't want that it's not something I desire.
Death is natural like rain or a lion killing a gazelle. It's not bad or good. It just is.

Attached: tumblr_nhszju5PPH1tfd2zwo4_500.gif (500x281, 481K)

When i died it going be a huge party where people have fun,cry, laugh and talk. I all way felt died over all is better then this word and we should be happy that they going someone better not sad over it....if I end up in hell I going too realy stuped for this.