Jesus Christ saviour of mankind > Filthy brute heathen Muh*mmad

Jesus Christ saviour of mankind > Filthy brute heathen Muh*mmad

Attached: 1527515060550.jpg (375x431, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/gt93e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based poland

Attached: 1531614102603.jpg (900x1200, 397K)

NEji

ISO 9001 is the Holy Ghost of well being of First World Countries, ofc.
>money is the God (ofc) and ideas supported by money is the Jesus Christ

Because of aforementioned, you can fully have your religion based Gods, Jesuses and Holy Ghosts totally intact and unchallenged in the Western World.
Regardless of the religion!

Attached: 272056_74a83bfcb99507d1_b.jpg (1024x765, 630K)

do i know you

no

hmmm, okay

Based orthodox polan. Y-you are orthodox right?

Catholic but it does not matter, all Christians are brothers and sisters

catholics are not people

I'm divided in my opinion here. So long as any "Catholic" follows the scripture above the flesh and above the pope then he's alright in my book

Jesus Christ taught us that we should love all of mankind, especially those who are misguided, because through love they can eventually be shown the right path. To say such a horrible thing is to denounce the teachings of our Lord. Please reconsider your thoughts they can lead you to a very dark place.
It is true brother. We may come from different perspectives but we are all children of God in the end.

lil man

Based and redpilled
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: 1530938254455.jpg (2560x1426, 1.22M)

true that

Spoiler: The pope made the bible.

Why people don't believe and trust? They have literally nothing to lose, but can only gain
streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: e.png (225x225, 4K)

Catholics are heathens

And it's our job to help them

Have you even read the Koran?

Baptists aren't Christian.

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: 1531441034785.jpg (1920x1427, 991K)

Aren't Christian

Then who is the real Christian?

Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox and all varities, even Mormons are more Christian than Baptist bible fuckers.

>catholics
>mormons
ebin

Bruh epic you an epic maymayer too my dank bretheran who totally acts like a hip and cool 4channer epic xd

>walking around in my city
>a guy wearing a grey suit comes up to me and says something like "have you heard the good news"
i also saw some mormon preachers just strolling a little up the same street. i haven't seen missionaries before now. why is this?

Attached: 1476625385509.jpg (800x800, 55K)

>mormons is Norway
Literally what? Also
>why is this?
Because our Lord is comming back soon

yup, there are mormons here. it literally says "church of latter-day saints", in english, on their church.

They are a sect, so just avoid them. And read the Bible and believe in Jesus, because the time is running
streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: 1530229007237.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

Hey missionary, stop going on Jow Forums you stupid degenerate.

You would burn me at the stake if you had the opportunity to do so, am I rigt?

If I had it my way your entire family would be gutted and you'd become a enuch.
But that's not how the world works.

Catholics, everyone

>yup, there are mormons here
How do old worlders buy into that shit?

If I had it my way you would be back in America because I know you're a fucking roastie dipshit baptist.

i don't know too much, but some people move to the US, become mormons and come back. i guess they turn those people into missionaries and they start attracting people eventually. there's a lot of small ''protestant'' communities in my area, not just mormons.

Aren't you guys Lutheran? Or CoN or some shit like that?

technically yes, most norwegians are a member. but really, most of them don't care outside of baptism, confirmation and marriage. there's a lot of catholic immigrants too.

So they're Christian but don't really care, I guess is the best way to say?
>catholic immigrants
White?

yeah.
the catholics are a mixed bunch, they're poles, filipinos, vietnamese and many others. they do mass in norwegian and a bunch of immigrant languages.

That must suck.

baptist is protestant