I have an interview on Monday

I have an interview on Monday
Please give me your blog btw

Attached: 66B49073-F2F1-4C38-B2D0-766B7FF7E56D.jpg (359x347, 63K)

Good luck and no

Attached: hina spin.gif (40x66, 6K)

Blog

bring the interviewer some fresh glass of estrogen enriched pee, he'll like it i'm sure

It’s a g*rl

No

Attached: Write.png (728x900, 335K)

Do it ade

Good luck friend! What's the job?

Attached: 1531839141453.png (441x623, 310K)

NOT FOR A MILLION DOLLARS

Attached: Tewis.gif (413x309, 1.75M)

today, i used a toilette like this one.

Attached: undesignated.jpg (900x1225, 44K)

so?

Today I saw a shitty post on r/banter. It was yours

Good job!

Fork lift driving and other stuff at a warehouse

Attached: AD4B1C96-1833-4C0F-ABD9-2BD2C7FF0B14.jpg (443x332, 15K)

It's sad that sharing anything remotely personal here needs to be ended with "muh blog". Good luck user

Yeah, I really hate the dishonesty of this place now.

It's because bant doesn't like genuine people having real lives outside of a Iranian shoe lace forum.

I can see why people wouldn’t want all content to be the details of someone else’s life desu, I don’t want to just do blogging

oo cool, sounds like fun.

I don't really have much to blog about uuuuuh I got back from the beach a couple days ago and next month I'll be at band camp for a couple weeks cause I'm joining the school band so that should be fun.

Attached: 1519427200971.jpg (643x720, 154K)

whoops didn't mean to r*ddit space there

Cool, have fun fren. Wish I had continued with my guitar through school, now I have to learn it all again.
Which instrument are you learning?

Front ensemble percussion/pit, I dunno exactly what instruments I'm going to play yet. Maybe next year I'll do regular drumline but I figured pit would be easier so I can learn to read notes and stuff first.
Most of my friends are in the band and they always go on band trips together so now I won't get left out lol

Blog update: just ate spaghetti and meatballs for dinner

Attached: 414.jpg (460x535, 43K)

That’s sweet, percussion is cool, I always preferred strings though. Eventually you should make a band with ur mates, those are always fun even if you are a beginner. Have fun on your camp.
Anyway it’s still morning here so I gtg have my shower and stuff

Thanks maybe I'll make some of my own music someday or with a band. Seeya later fren.

i played 2hu 2day
#blog