Where do I go

Which is the best country to emmigrate nowadays? I'm tired of living in a small country where nothing happens and you can't live with minimum wage

Attached: 598116150.jpg (1997x3000, 1.06M)

no u

Paraguay

Kongo

USA :)

Antarctica

Canada

cotton eye'd joe

Fuck off, Soros.

It have to be a first world country, South America is too shitty.

Too hard to get in.

Seems like a comfy country, tell me more.

Attached: Millie-Bobby-Brown%C2%A0-%C2%A0Vogue-UK-2017--02-662x828.jpg (662x828, 126K)

Kongo

Russia and Ireland are good. Avoid Germany and France, because their major cities are infested with niggers

Must be pretty much the same as Germany today, right?

What languages are you fluent in?

I'd look into Spain, but make sure you have a job lined up before you go.

Also, I know you've already stated the U.S is "too hard to get into," but maybe you should investigate it a bit more. You could apply through the diversity visas while they still exist.

Also other choices would include Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

You could also try and get citizenship in a European countries where it's not as hard to get citizenship like Hungary or Romania, and then use the EU to travel to your ideal country.

Spanish, Portuguese and English.

I didn't knew about the diversity visas, I will investigate it.

Canada, Australia and New Zealand seems like good places too but I know very little about them, it's hard to choose one.

this girl looks like moot

Attached: ....jpg (198x255, 7K)

Uruguay is the best South American country to be in though

I thought Chile was better

>diversity visa
what the meme

They're visas that work to get immigrates from unique nationalities not common in the U.S. For example if you're Mexican, Indian, or Chinese you can't apply.

We don't have war and our new president is gonna legalize drugs, just stay in the south and you'll be peachy

I dont want to get skinned alive.

>Uruguay is ranked first in Latin America in democracy, peace, low perception of corruption,[10] e-government,[11] and is first in South America when it comes to press freedom, size of the middle class and prosperity.[10] On a per-capita basis, Uruguay contributes more troops to United Nations peacekeeping missions than any other country.[10] It tops the rank of absence of terrorism, a unique position within South America. It ranks second in the region on economic freedom, income equality, per-capita income and inflows of FDI.[10] Uruguay is the third-best country on the continent in terms of HDI, GDP growth,[12] innovation and infrastructure.[10] It is regarded as a high-income country (top group) by the UN.[11]
Uruguay is a great country, you must look within yourself for change.

You won't if you stay in the south, plus with drug legalization ain't no druglords and ain't no sicarios to skin you alive, but anyway, suit yourself, you can always go to America and suck some republican white cock

That’s the most androgynous creature I’ve ever seen

You're probably white, so a diversity visa may not work out. lmao

Australia

faggot

>USA
>Hard to get in
Fucking lol.

Europe

Attached: Tg5C9tBHN9WunclZMrC7MUkYoWz1tOywR1VmPJGUYvM.jpg (950x632, 197K)

based

Can’t tell if bait, or...

Saudi Arabia
btw that girl looks like a boy, OP

>can't live with minimum wage
Get a real job loser. Your just a poor fag

fuck off we're full

oh, yeah, this obviously wealthy user helpfully pointed out:
there are few places here that you can live on minimum wage. And he can't even speak English properly.

I recommend not New Zealand

South sudan

Somalia

Is that just a polite "fuck off we're full?" I've honestly been thinking about moving to Kiwiland for a year or two. I know I could find work in my field.