Aaaaaaaaaand we are back with 20 threads about cirnos, kots and frogs. Wow very original, 100% pure Jow Forums content

Aaaaaaaaaand we are back with 20 threads about cirnos, kots and frogs. Wow very original, 100% pure Jow Forums content.
Would recommend.

Attached: NHGieLnU_400x400.png (208x208, 82K)

better than impatrash

No. I'd rather have this board filled up to the brim with whack ass Jow Forums shit than to ever look at some anime on this board ever again.

id rather this than gay shit

Attached: 66869893.jpg (535x631, 113K)

then you are either new or have been filling yourself with rage for months now. I've been on this board since almost day one and anime has been on it since then

anime on this board would be fine if there wasn't much, but this is just some anime board now and it's too much, also anime is way better than pol

kys dumb kraut

hello how do i become Jow Forums janitor

you get infected with the gay but also have to be able to live off of no paycheck
thats right folks ya hear me
they do it
FOR FREE
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

they made snek satania a real thing?

Attached: Screenshot (46).png (1366x768, 1004K)

be jobless and also u must do it for free and have an IQ under 50

also are u that guy who got a kot id like last month?

shut up you aggressively homosexual anklebiting rat die of ass cancer already
i didn't ask for it

Neither of the two. I've left this board and Jow Forums for some time and I'm extremely pissed at what this thing here became after I left. You people need to go back from where you came from. You people are one of the reasons why this board is dying.

Pol shit can at least be more amusing than seeing cirno or some other "waifu" for the 1000th time

Day of the rake when?

Then go to /b

let them eat cake.

Yeah but normally trash, but yeah some pol threads have been way better than bant shit, but some anime stuff is good too, but much like the avergae imptrash, it just sucks.

i predicted this slow tedious decline of Jow Forums into [s4s]-lite long ago..as the autism takes hold the board population and speed will dwindle into virtually nothing and nobody will even bother except the kids who just can't imagine anything better to do in a sandbox than piss and shit all over it.

this time next year this board will be completely fucking dead and lost

Attached: SWc0aYgjAnKvrRuFuZORjw_r.jpg (750x537, 113K)

I agree. The imptrash has conversation. The cirnoniggers have bots or just faggots who do it for free bumping only near page 10, and adding nothing to the nonexistant conversation.

dude anime has been on here since the beggining what the fuck are you talking about

Based Spanish poster. You tell 'em.

Nah I will be still here.

Attached: nah.png (466x519, 295K)

Yeah. But not in that extend. It's a difference if you have to hide like 10 threads or 80.

amen my northern greek

Attached: images.png (293x172, 4K)